tankgear

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2010 1:42 am
Very understandable game guide... Newbies like me find it very helpful... Thanks... Very Happy

Advertisement

DjPiinK_

Rank 0
DjPiinK_
PostedNov 03, 2010 10:05 am
I hereby demand that
very unfair and a player can make two rounds in a row. Sometimes we die because a player teleports, and has once again and kills so easily. Is not correct and many are taking advantage of the bug to harm others. Thanks.

thi42o

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2010 8:43 am

WHAT is giving People thier POWER?

I Have more items then them upgraded
and they STILL HAVE MORE POWER then me.. i even BOUGHT COINS TO GET power and what do i get NOTHING... soo un FAIR

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedNov 04, 2010 9:04 am
DjPiinK_ wrote:
I hereby demand that
very unfair and a player can make two rounds in a row. Sometimes we die because a player teleports, and has once again and kills so easily. Is not correct and many are taking advantage of the bug to harm others. Thanks.  

It's a concept in the game hardly explained on how it works but sort of easy to use. Basically if a player uses items first turn the player can double turn because he used all his energy and you spent none. Sometimes it's hard to tell if you'll get double turn but after you practice a bit it's easier to learn and use the double turns.
thi42o wrote:
and they STILL HAVE MORE POWER then me.. i even BOUGHT COINS TO GET power and what do i get NOTHING... soo un FAIR  

Certain items such as gulu shield or angelic arm give a big bonus in power even if it is only from the event which lasts a 3 day duration. Other than that another way to boost your power is from upgrading your weapon, armor, or hat piece including with synthesize stones gives small bonuses. It's not how much you donate you've actually got to get items and upgrade them.

thi42o

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2010 10:31 am
Anarchist69x wrote:
DjPiinK_ wrote:
I hereby demand that

It's a concept in the game hardly explained on how it works but sort of easy to use. Basically if a player uses items first turn the player can double turn because he used all his energy and you spent none. Sometimes it's hard to tell if you'll get double turn but after you practice a bit it's easier to learn and use the double turns.
thi42o wrote:

Certain items such as gulu shield or angelic arm give a big bonus in power even if it is only from the event which lasts a 3 day duration. Other than that another way to boost your power is from upgrading your weapon, armor, or hat piece including with synthesize stones gives small bonuses. It's not how much you donate you've actually got to get items and upgrade them.  

i totally understand the Synthesis and upgrading part, but tell me WHY DO THEY HURT SO bad when I Clearly Have more +20 attribute gear, and +3 weapon, and My power is way less, For example, go Inspect Golia or Iron head, NO hateing, im just Stating it out, I can kill them ez, its just thier POWER HURTS and they have NO ITEMS.... barely ANYTHIng.. TOTALLY NEED to check on that plz...

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedNov 04, 2010 10:32 am
Possible that they use flames or nuggets which are stronger offensively then say lightning or thunder. Can usually tell how strong they hit by checking their "Hurt" meter in stats.

burgy

Rank 3
burgy
PostedNov 15, 2010 1:49 pm
How do we view past wins?

migee13

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Help!!!my ACC

my ACC is stuck on the task interface
my ACC is stuck on the task interface pm me if you want to see 4 your self...i took a pic of it

what should i do?

teclasap

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2010 11:06 am
Hello I'm from Brazil ddtank found this site = D

wanted to know if you have some kind of get coupons

vlw att vindiesel
Ouvir
Ler foneticamente

holicxxx

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2010 2:54 pm