Rocketeerx

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2011 12:09 pm

weapon downgraded

As soon as i got to level 16 my weapon automatically went from +6 to +1 and i never used any energy stones.... can some one help me???
Advertisement

Nanotank

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2011 4:30 am

Can't renew equipment

I can't renew my equipment by voucher, it can only be renewed by coin.......
Help peeps!!!!!

grandfanta

Rank 0
grandfanta
PostedMar 29, 2011 1:01 am
Some items can only be renewed by coins. Many of the items you get from the task at low levels can only be renewed by coins. To prevent this next time, before your items expire, convert the stats to items you can buy for vouchers in shop, those items are renewable by vouchers.

<a> </a>

Nanotank

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2011 3:19 am

Thank U!!!

thank u very much!!!

ezjadiann

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Wedding Ring

Where?
Does Anyone know where to buy a wedding ring? I know when u try to propose it says u need a wedding ring/engagement ring. I am a lvl 9

warlord_elax

Rank 0
warlord_elax
PostedApr 14, 2011 7:02 am

Help

Does any 1 know how to put a picture as a signature

yulli

Rank 4
PostedApr 14, 2011 8:20 am

Re: Help

warlord_elax wrote:
Does any 1 know how to put a picture as a signature  

first you need to upload a picture to an image hosting website like imageshack, photobucket, tinypics, etc.
then you get the link from the uploaded picture and put it in between these [IMG] [/IMG] like this [IMG]your picture link here[/IMG].
then go to your profile, then edit settings, then about me, then down to the box that says signature and copy the [IMG]your picture here[/IMG] into the signature box and click submit.

also you need to go into your profile, then edit settings, then preferences and make sure the box is checked next to attach signature on forum post.

sanh8888

Rank 0
sanh8888
PostedMay 06, 2011 8:16 am

why % chance to get good items in GH, TD, SCD are so low?

As far I played in GH, TD, SCD, I seen that the % to get good items are so low. I have seen Boom and pink AA 1 time out 30 time do GH. I havent get any lv4 attribute pearls in TD or SCD Sad. Can gm fix the % chance to get good stuff a bit higher, if the % chance now I think we never able to get the Boom or Pink AA.

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedMay 06, 2011 11:46 am

Re: why % chance to get good items in GH, TD, SCD are so low?

sanh8888 wrote:
As far I played in GH, TD, SCD, I seen that the % to get good items are so low. I have seen Boom and pink AA 1 time out 30 time do GH. I havent get any lv4 attribute pearls in TD or SCD Sad. Can gm fix the % chance to get good stuff a bit higher, if the % chance now I think we never able to get the Boom or Pink AA.  

I think its a good thing that they rarely appear. It's what makes them rare. You also need to keep in mind that the level 4 pearls are end game pearls.

Bringer33

Rank 0
Bringer33
PostedMay 12, 2011 3:42 pm
I cant use any of my power ups on the side of the screen. Their all blank and i cant add new ones. Shortcut is also not working