AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedDec 22, 2010 3:43 pm
AllureQueen wrote:
I got a question in my head for quite a while , and was hoping for someone to feedback with the right answer : when the league master quits and doesnt log in for a long time , is there a way for another member in the same league to take over the leadership or the league is as good as dead o.o ?

EDIT: just remembered another thing , is there a way to gift bound stuff to others ?

cause i see ppl spamming the normal chat with ads like"WTS angelic arm/gulu shield 365 , WTS Medical Kit , WTB Romance ring" .. etc etc .
does that mean these stuff can be gifted to other players ?  

Well with leadership, it can be passed onto someone else in the league. The same way how the leader can promote or demote. So the league doesn't have to die when the leader quits.

As with trading, bound items can not be traded. Its only unbound items, people acquire unbound items usually from boatyard missions which are things like Gulu shield and AA etc.
Advertisement

AllureQueen

Rank 0
AllureQueen
PostedDec 22, 2010 4:02 pm
AworldOfChaos wrote:
Well with leadership, it can be passed onto someone else in the league. The same way how the leader can promote or demote. So the league doesn't have to die when the leader quits.  

yeah , only if the League leader pass it to someone else himself. but lets say he was offline for a year, what now ?

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedDec 22, 2010 6:17 pm
AllureQueen wrote:
AworldOfChaos wrote:

yeah , only if the League leader pass it to someone else himself. but lets say he was offline for a year, what now ?  

Ah, well then the league would possibly die.

Because there would be no leader.

Its only the leader himself that can make changes to leadership.

AllureQueen

Rank 0
AllureQueen
PostedDec 23, 2010 2:09 am
AworldOfChaos wrote:
Ah, well then the league would possibly die.

Because there would be no leader.

Its only the leader himself that can make changes to leadership.  

awwww... bummer , its time to move on for me :/

Thx for help Mayhem ^^

khaosbladex2

Rank 0
khaosbladex2
PostedMar 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Double Turn

Get rid of it.
Now i understand chance...that's what makes if fun, unless your good at math. My beef is the fact that I have lost too many battles because of someone slamming me with super nuggets then at toe to toe they get the final hit. If you miss the target then I could understand this but too many players has tons of beefed up equipment allowing them a quick battle to begin with and no need for another turn. Can we even the score up somehow? Thank you. --RoseSage

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedMar 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: Double Turn

Get rid of it.
khaosbladex2 wrote:
Now i understand chance...that's what makes if fun, unless your good at math. My beef is the fact that I have lost too many battles because of someone slamming me with super nuggets then at toe to toe they get the final hit. If you miss the target then I could understand this but too many players has tons of beefed up equipment allowing them a quick battle to begin with and no need for another turn. Can we even the score up somehow? Thank you. --RoseSage  

Double turn isn't by chance, it is simply determined by these two things.
-If you use more physical (buffs or move around) than the enemy, and the enemy doesn't, they're likely to get a double turn.
-If you have a significant amount of offense more than the enemy, they are also likely to get a double turn.

luvrs85

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Server 1 and Server 2

Why is your characters different on server 1 and server 2? Also once you set your character name you can't change it right?

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedMar 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Server 1 and Server 2

luvrs85 wrote:
Why is your characters different on server 1 and server 2? Also once you set your character name you can't change it right?  

Server 1 and Server 2 are two different servers, Server 2 is the newly opened one for players to have a fresh start. Once you have chosen a name, you can not change it, unless you purchase a name card from the coin shop which costs 5170, if you don't want to do that, you can make a new Aeria account and start all over.

luvrs85

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Server 1 and Server 2

Okay thank you. Also why can't I play the game if i deny it storing information on my computer?

khaosbladex2

Rank 0
khaosbladex2
PostedMar 12, 2011 10:05 pm

double turn

ok
Thank you for that knowledge. Now it don't seem so one sided now XD.