pynkplayar

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Invisible?

When you desire to be inconspicuous
Is there a way to appear invisible to your buddies/league/etc?
I've seen that sometimes some people are talking in my league but then I don't see them under the "online" tag. I want to know how to be ninja like this. :O

Thanks in advance~!!
Advertisement

meguapo1

Rank 1
meguapo1
PostedNov 23, 2010 7:17 pm
Its just a lag in the server, if you add them in your friends list they will appear online. I have only seen this in league list.

pynkplayar

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2010 8:05 pm
oh seriously? ok well thanks for answering~ Smile
i think they should put an invisible option though --its not a bad idea, no? O,o

gokudog

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2010 11:04 pm

What gives

What gives
me and my friend both made accounts but we arent able to add eachother and no matter how many other accs we make we cant get on the same server, or what ever it is, help? i can only choose channel 1 when i log in

AmdDragonfly

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: What gives

What gives
gokudog wrote:
me and my friend both made accounts but we arent able to add eachother and no matter how many other accs we make we cant get on the same server, or what ever it is, help? i can only choose channel 1 when i log in  

DDTank is played on many servers. currently there is no way to jump from server to server through one single site. if you and your friend wish to play together, then you both should use the same site. such as aeriagames.com, yoogames.com, or even facebook. although i would recommend aeria as it is best for lag related issues.

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedDec 04, 2010 12:43 pm
Sorry for being impatient, but is there a particular date when the auction house will be open? ^^

meguapo1

Rank 1
meguapo1
PostedDec 04, 2010 12:57 pm
AworldOfChaos wrote:
Sorry for being impatient, but is there a particular date when the auction house will be open? ^^  

I would like to know when that is too

Resneme

Rank 0
Resneme
PostedDec 19, 2010 1:36 pm

League Welth
Besides Donation of Coins, is there any other way to get league weath and if yes how so, the coin donation is a bit expensive to do to raise the league so Im just wondering.

Thanks.

angel1x2

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2010 10:48 pm
TY BRO REALLY HELPS ME

AllureQueen

Rank 0
AllureQueen
PostedDec 22, 2010 2:46 pm
I got a question in my head for quite a while , and was hoping for someone to feedback with the right answer : when the league master quits and doesnt log in for a long time , is there a way for another member in the same league to take over the leadership or the league is as good as dead o.o ?

EDIT: just remembered another thing , is there a way to gift bound stuff to others ?

cause i see ppl spamming the normal chat with ads like"WTS angelic arm/gulu shield 365 , WTS Medical Kit , WTB Romance ring" .. etc etc .
does that mean these stuff can be gifted to other players ?