SacredBolt

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2011 6:14 am

Re: Loading Problems

[quote="DewaRaX"]
SylvarSeer wrote:
The game won't load, I am accessing site the from Australia. This problem started today, I never had this problem before. Sometimes the game loads but it disconnects after a few minutes. Tried with 4 different browsers, same result.

im from australia aswell and same problem.. =.=
please give us an answer.. whats wrong with this server?!  

Omg is it an Australian Problem cause im from Australia and i get a white screen too
Advertisement

Ryan_Osmond

Rank 2
Ryan_Osmond
PostedMar 27, 2011 9:55 am
double glory item is bugged, after 1 battle its just disappear, ive tried it 2 times!! pls fixed it

pyro.dude

Rank 0
pyro.dude
PostedMar 29, 2011 6:48 pm
Ryan_Osmond wrote:
double glory item is bugged, after 1 battle its just disappear, ive tried it 2 times!! pls fixed it  

Same here Ryan, it just disappeared after my 2nd lf (league fight).

Title:
[Game House] - [Bug Summary]

Body: Double Glory (24 hours) bugged
After receiving it from the seasonal task, I applied it and after my 2nd league fight, it totally vanished, therefore not receiving double glory at the end of my fight. I believe others are having the same issue as I am. Any GM's out there willing to fix this today for this week maintenance?

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple)
1. Apply Double Glory to account
2. Complete 1-2 fights
3. Double Glory disappears on account

Observed Result:
After applying my double gloryx1 (24 hours) to my account, I did several league fights. Only the first league fight showed it worked, but my 2nd league fight didn't show me getting the double glory, as it vanished from being active.

Expected Result:
It should stay in effect for 24 hours as it suppose to be.

Screenshot:
I don't got a screenshot of me activating the double glory but I can provide a screenshot one now that I don't have double glory activated.

DiogoM_51062

Rank 0
DiogoM_51062
PostedMar 31, 2011 8:45 am

not connect this server 2

I was playing, the server 2, and without waiting I dropped the match and leave the server, and when I try to enter the server 2, it appears (Connection failure) -=- Internet connecti failed late try

in server 1 connection is ok more 2 not connected

help me guys please