kyle8544

Rank 0
kyle8544
PostedOct 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Why would you do this??!!!?

DONT RELEASE A BROKEN GAME
why did you release a broken game that doesnt make since.Very Happy: In the middle after your turn everything freezes so you cant see what is happening the rest of the. That makes you quit and lose all your exp and glory.What is Golory for. Anyways i want my exp back and some gold. I shouldnt be able to play one game on here and no others without a problem. I want gold and my exp back. I dont know if i had glorys or not i probaly did but idk and idc i just want what ever I lost back
Advertisement

Ixeus

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2010 5:14 pm
Bug : Packet losses cause screen freezes

Symptom: Latency, good ping, but a 5% or greater fail rate.
cmd line Ping proves nothing, different port. Some ISPs have PORT-shaping, but having 1% fail rate in regular ping seems to already give rise to the problem.

When the game goes out of sync, there's no function or method for continuing to repaint the scene and freezes the game. You can still see text though but nothing else (until you get booted from your chamber, then you see the lobby again.)

Possible solution: A refresh procedure for failed packet errors - not browser refresh.

Other notes: Sometimes when my ping seems to come back to life I get a fast-forward version of the game catching up, but 30s or so after that the game is bound to lock up.

fountg

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2010 9:04 pm

No fullscreen

Im using firefox, Fullscreen just isnt working. I have never once got it to work. Pressing F11, nothing happens at all.

pyro.dude

Rank 0
pyro.dude
PostedOct 27, 2010 5:11 pm
Well this isn't really a bug or anything but it can still be discussed here right?

The 'Recharge Account' doesn't work for me even though I have paid $$$ 5 days ago, it only brings me to DDtank.us , for which it says invalid request.

Also, what's with the browser freeze? My whole browser freezes frequently at random times when i'm playing. I am using mozilla and checked my FPS and everything which says it is fine but it only freezes when I play DDtank...

Soulcontrol

Rank 0
Soulcontrol
PostedNov 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Burn Kill Bug

Title:Burn Pearl Kill Bug

Poeple who die from Burn doesnt give the Kill towards the Player who set them under the effect.

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple)
1.Use Weapon with Burn Pearl
2.Set someone onto Burn (Flame Symbol over him)
3.Let him die from the Damage he suffers from the Burn on his Turn.

Observed Result:
Kills are not counted

Expected Result:
Kills are counted

Screenshot:
No Screens sorry

istabu

Rank 0
istabu
PostedNov 04, 2010 9:57 am
leikyr wrote:
Next, fill out the reply as follows:

Title:
[Location of bug] League Armory
[Bug Summary] LvL 2 league armory is supposed to add 20% to success rate but dosen't
only adds around 6% and the 25% and 15% amulets don't add the right % either

1. look at % in regular armory
2. then look at % in league armory

Observed Result:
(write a brief description of what is happening)
well I failed 5 times in a row from +4 to +5 with what i thought was over 90% success rate

Expected Result:
(write what should be expected so that this is not a bug)

lvl 2 league armory should add 20% not 6%
the 25% amulet should add 25% not 5%-8%
the 15% amulet should add 15% not 1.5%-3%

Screenshot:
Ill add ss as soon as I can afford more materials, since i used 3 25% amulets 1 15%
and 7 lvl4 stones (which cost me a'lot and was a waste of coins)  

I think. This was actually Intended for it to Be Like this. Because think about it Reasonably.

Say, Just say and think, I dunno if This scenario would ever happen, but say. I'm In a Guild, we have a level 3 armory with +30%
Now Add a +25% amulet, and a lv 3 Syn Stone Becomes HOLY CHEEZITS It would Be 85%! Higher Then The lv's which NEVER fail.
Another Scenario, Player A IS Mr.Hangout, Mr.Hangout Only Plays games to be with friends, and Has no money to be the Best, so with friends that arn't good at the game and His Level 1 League He has a +3 weapon, and wants to get +4,Now. Using THREE lv 4 energy stones he can Crank out a awesome 75% chance... Now Lets go to
Player B, Who has the Lv 3 Armory, Player B Lets call him. Mr.Topteir, Mr.Topteir Uses 3 Energy Stones of Level 4, And Oh My Socks, Look, 100% success rate, Doesn't seem fair for Mr.Hangout Does it?
That creates a Unbalance that no amount of cost for The armory could fix, The Armory Unbalances The Game already as it is, Making The strong Get stronger faster...
But The Limiting of Bonus Is good, They did that with every item in the game, Notice How a lv 1 Energy Stone gives a Clean Weapon +25% and Then gives a +1 like 12.5%? Thats all attempting to balance Out The Success rate so your Random Noob Off the street cant Drop down and automatically have a ultimate weapon because he got into A Good guild.

The Way They Seem to Have done The Bonus Is, The Higher the Upgrade of the weapon and existing Upgrade the lower the chance of the Item, for Example, +3 to +4 with 3 Lv 4 stones (75%) if you add a 25% amulet you get up to 92% from +4 to +5 With 3 lv 4's and a 25% amulet you Get about 49.6%
=x make sense?

istabu

Rank 0
istabu
PostedNov 04, 2010 10:00 am
pyro.dude wrote:
Well this isn't really a bug or anything but it can still be discussed here right?

The 'Recharge Account' doesn't work for me even though I have paid $$$ 5 days ago, it only brings me to DDtank.us , for which it says invalid request.

Also, what's with the browser freeze? My whole browser freezes frequently at random times when i'm playing. I am using mozilla and checked my FPS and everything which says it is fine but it only freezes when I play DDtank...  

I Have This Problem alot too, My Only Ideas Are maybe The shout Box? I Also Seem to Crash alot when The "CONGRATULATIONS ____ GOT _____" as I'm making a Shot, It also May be Influenced By Adobe Not Liking DDTANK I normal Task Manager out of fire fox if it freezes, But If you wait, IT tells you Adobe Has crashed unexpectedly would you like to send a report.

Hanryo

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2010 10:15 am

More of a Typo.

a Very Scary Typo.
Title: BILLIONAIRES club

When you go to Register for The community hall, you get the message "This will cost 10,000 Coins" and I for One jumped out of My Chair outraged and Looked to make sure this was a mistake.

Observed Result:
The cost is in fact. 10,000 GOLD

Expected Result:
The Text says GOLD instead of COINS

Screenshot:
No Screens sorry I can make a new acc to take one if you ask nicely :3

Notes:
Who Would Pay 100$ to Show Up on The community list and get harassed and proposed to ... WHO WOULD PAY 100$ to show up on A VIRTUAL LIST!.... *Things that were going through My head when I saw COINS*

Hanryo

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2010 10:22 am

Expensive Mistake.

-LeGasp-
Title: 50$, 7 day wings Are win.

Steps To Reproduce:
1. go to coin shop
2. Set every thing in your cart to Max, Including wings, (I had a outfit, Wings, gold boy package, 2 divine amulets, and 2 gold boxes for a Grand total of 12,000 coins,
3. click BUY, Make sure every thing says perm,
4. Why Is There 5,200 Coins Left In my account?
5. Look In backpack and See the 7day Wings. and Outfit, which means you can no longer afford both as perms since you started with 12,000 and The cart was 12000 EXACT. and you paid the price for 7day instead of Perm, and 7day + perm does not = same price as perm.

Observed results:
The Cart Showed Perm Items, But didn't comunicate properly with the rest of The software?

Expected results: Perm Sea Angel Wings On My Back.

Screen Shot,
N/A didn't think i would Need one, Since My Past Purchase went smoothly.

iamteii

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2010 11:14 am

Tutorial doesnt go away :(

help please Sad
Ive finished my tutorial and the tutorial screen is always there whenever I log in. Its the part where we have to click the task button and accept reward. I cant get out of it unless im invited to a chamber..

iGN: iamteii