GMDantine

Aeria: Wingman
GMDantine
PostedOct 12, 2010 12:28 pm   Last edited by GMDantine on Oct 25, 2010 4:54 pm. Edited 1 time in total

BUGS - Report HERE! :D

If you happen to stumble on a bug, please let us know!
How to Report Bugs

If you run into a bug, please report it here or via Contact Us!

Remember you need to be as detailed as possible while keeping it short and simple. Also pretend that the person who is reading your bug never played DDTank before, and that should help you give all the necessary details needed to reproduce the issue.

PLEASE USE THIS FORMAT FOR REPORTING BUGS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First, reply to this thread!

Next, fill out the reply as follows:

Title:
[Location of bug] - [Bug Summary]

Body:
Brief Summary of Bug

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple)

Observed Result:
(write a brief description of what is happening)

Expected Result:
(write what should be expected so that this is not a bug)

Screenshot:
(add your [img] code here)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you cannot reproduce the bug yourself, it may be a technical error or issue and not a bug!

Please also note that if you find a bug, that the use of the bug for personal gain of any sort is considered exploiting and is expressly against the Terms of Service. Anyone found exploiting will be subject to disciplinary action at the GM team's discretion.
Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 13, 2010 8:41 am

Re: BUGS - Report HERE! :D

If you happen to stumble on a bug, please let us know!
Title:
clan promotion bug

Body:
- basically somone can promote somone to the same rank that they are. this means that they can't demote them back to a lower rank, I think this should get fixed so you can only promote to one rank lower then the one you are

1. make a guild
2. make 3 guild ranks
3. promote member b to rank 2
4. have member b promote member c to rank 2
5. member b can't promote member c back down to rank 1

YORAE100

Rank 0
YORAE100
PostedOct 13, 2010 9:39 am
The Game won't let me choose "Deny" to storing information on my computer

I should be allowed to click deny in case the computer im using is not mine

Adobe site has this :-

Why do I need to answer this question?
The application that you are running in Adobe Flash Player wants to store some information on your computer, but it needs more space than is currently allocated. Flash Player displays the amount of space that is currently being used for storage and requests the maximum amount required to save the information. For example, in the dialog box shown above, 1 kilobyte is currently being used, and a maximum of 1 megabyte is being requested. Note that it is the person or company that has created the application you are using that is requesting such access, not Adobe (unless Adobe has created the application that wants to save the information). In the dialog box shown above, [website] represents the name of the person or company requesting access. It is the responsibility of the person or company requesting access to make it clear to you why they want access and how they plan to use the information they save.

Werefang

Rank 0
Werefang
PostedOct 14, 2010 11:18 am   Last edited by Werefang on Oct 15, 2010 6:21 am. Edited 1 time in total
<deleted>
Recently discovered that there are many different Weapon in sports missions. I am no longer sure that this is a goof/bug.

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedOct 14, 2010 11:58 am
There was a bug where when people moved they died. ._.

Reproduce? I have no idea how that would be done. May just be a technical error. :/

Expected Result? Move around the platforms without dying.

No screenshot, or video, sorry.

yabai

Rank 0
yabai
PostedOct 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Text bug - compression of text when posting long messages

Brief Summary of Bug:
it's a random bug, but i notice that when that sending messages over 30-or-so characters, the text becomes completely garbled in the chat.

1. send a long message. rinse & repeat.

Observed Result:
the text becomes nearly illegible. ex: "lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do" becomes "loremumdolor@sit%ametconsec@adipisicingelit%seddo"

Expected Result:
well, non-garbled messages.

Screenshot:
no screenshot. this bug is fairly easy to duplicate, as i've seen it quite a few times during the past few days i've been playing, both on my end and other players'.

shroomzilla

Rank 2
shroomzilla
PostedOct 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Bugs in the ship yard

there is a large quanity of ants in the ship yard. the place is infested, there queens have even moved in. please call terminex please i dont like ants.

reignzak

Rank 0
PostedOct 15, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Text bug - compression of text when posting long messages

yabai wrote:
Brief Summary of Bug:
it's a random bug, but i notice that when that sending messages over 30-or-so characters, the text becomes completely garbled in the chat.

1. send a long message. rinse & repeat.

Observed Result:
the text becomes nearly illegible. ex: "lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do" becomes "loremumdolor@sit%ametconsec@adipisicingelit%seddo"

Expected Result:
well, non-garbled messages.

Screenshot:
no screenshot. this bug is fairly easy to duplicate, as i've seen it quite a few times during the past few days i've been playing, both on my end and other players'.  

That is a bug, but you didn't quite put it right. The reason it becomes all garbled like that is because the chat filter kicked in. So if you typed something that the chat filter had to block it would smash it all together. The smashing together part needs to be fixed or the chat filter needs to have an option to be removed.

AND before you say it's a kids game, it's not like other people are gonna see it when you turn off the chat filter, honestly games that have oversensitive chat filters, LET ALONE social games are generally bad.

blizrd

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2010 4:53 pm
recharge account doent work.

Bakstabr

Rank 0
PostedOct 17, 2010 7:41 am

Typo in one of the daily tasks

This is more of a typo then an actual bug i guess but it seemed to fit here. One of the side tasks says Warriro reward. Not quite sure what a warriro is.

I may be Happily Insane but that doesn't mean I don't have those annoying bouts of Rationality. And to quote a good friend " SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!!!"