Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedOct 10, 2010 6:27 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Oct 13, 2010 7:05 am. Edited 3 times in total

RT Issues

We have gotten reports of errors submitting tickets today, but are still showing that some players are able to submit with no problems. We are looking into the issue.

If you get an error statement while submitting a ticket, we may still get it. If you receive an email with a ticket #, then we have the ticket. If you had an error on submission, and do not receive an email within 24 hours, you should re-submit.

Advertisement

TipC

Rank 2
TipC
PostedOct 10, 2010 6:30 pm
thank you.

arpan06

Rank 3
arpan06
PostedOct 10, 2010 6:35 pm
Thank You for letting us know!! Smile

_Pairo_

Rank 0
_Pairo_
PostedOct 10, 2010 6:46 pm

:o

:o
oh wops read late i sent like 3 Razz my bad.

Fongsama13

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2010 8:35 pm
oh dang..i just this now....>_<..im soooo sorry GMs...i think there are like 10+ tickets i sent in...soooo sorry. Sad

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
PostedOct 10, 2010 8:48 pm
If you do not succeed after 2 tries, chances are, you aren't going to. In which case, you should either wait until the error is resolved, or present the information you were going to write in a report to a GS from your respective game to forward to a GM (if the report is urgent, such as a hacker, someone spamming hack-selling sites, etc.) I personally don't seem to have this error, so I would be happy to help get your reports to the Wolf Team GMs, provided that the matter is serious, all the needed information is given in a Personal Message, and your normal method of reporting failed. (Why do I get the feeling that I'm about to get swamped? *Gulp*) Either way, please bare with us while the GMs try to resolve this error.

_Aeyris

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2010 9:05 pm
Okay.. But what if we try multiple times ( all day ive been trying ) with no success and no reply? What are we supposed to do? Is there gonna be an extended cutoff date because of this?

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
PostedOct 10, 2010 9:14 pm
_Aeyris wrote:
Okay.. But what if we try multiple times ( all day ive been trying ) with no success and no reply? What are we supposed to do? Is there gonna be an extended cutoff date because of this?  

If you get no type of email recognition after a few attempts, than it is probably your account which is experiencing the bug. Instead of reporting on the contact page in this case, if the issue is urgent, report the issue to a GS from your respective game, and they will forward it to a GM, or file a report in your place.

MysticMaggie

Rank 4
MysticMaggie
PostedOct 10, 2010 9:56 pm
Superman will there be an extension for the players who are trying to claim a GM enchant considering the deadline is/was Today(Oct. 10th) depending on your time zone?

No longer a GS...resigned....will need to get my siggys reworked

_Aeyris

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2010 11:36 pm
Okay well i talked to [GS]Troul about it and he said he pm'ed GMVector i think?
not sure who it was.