Author Message

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
Joined
25 Dec 2009
Posts
6902
Location
ohio United States
PostedOct 11, 2010 7:32 pm
djashes wrote:
I'm not in the story. ;_;  

cus u nvr played iwth us?
xD
idk maybe if u asked nicely u could be in it
or a dif one
or u oculd be one of they guys i augd b4 i died xD

    sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100
Advertisement

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
Joined
31 Aug 2007
Posts
8990
Location
Y u mad United States
PostedOct 11, 2010 7:36 pm
jp42021 wrote:
djashes wrote:
I'm not in the story. ;_;  

cus u nvr played iwth us?
xD
idk maybe if u asked nicely u could be in it
or a dif one
or u oculd be one of they guys i augd b4 i died xD  
I could be an observer. >O

happyface104

Rank 5
happyface104
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
6231
Location
Risilheim, the Elven Colony of Canada
PostedOct 11, 2010 7:37 pm
Or mebbe DJ's a GM Wink

Got evidence? Got the urge to report? Go here at Contact Us

HolySylent

Rank 4
HolySylent
Joined
12 May 2009
Posts
2741
Location
Bleh United States
PostedOct 11, 2010 7:42 pm
happyface104 wrote:
Or mebbe DJ's a GM Wink  

Or mebbe he's not. XD

<br>BFBC2 - SylentGhost</br> <br>Rift - Sylvus/Katsuro</br> <br>CoD BO - HolySylent </br> <br>Steam - HolySylent</br> <br>WolfTeam - Insurrezione</br>

happyface104

Rank 5
happyface104
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
6231
Location
Risilheim, the Elven Colony of Canada
PostedOct 11, 2010 7:44 pm
HolySylent wrote:
happyface104 wrote:
Or mebbe DJ's a GM Wink  

Or mebbe he's not. XD  

Hurry up and finish teh story D:

I wanna know how I pwnz >_<

Got evidence? Got the urge to report? Go here at Contact Us

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
Joined
31 Aug 2007
Posts
8990
Location
Y u mad United States
PostedOct 11, 2010 7:46 pm
I wanna be in it somewhere. ._.

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
Joined
25 Dec 2009
Posts
6902
Location
ohio United States
PostedOct 11, 2010 7:52 pm
happyface104 wrote:
HolySylent wrote:
happyface104 wrote:
Or mebbe DJ's a GM Wink  

Or mebbe he's not. XD  

Hurry up and finish teh story D:

I wanna know how I pwnz >_<  

or get pwnzd XD

    sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

HolySylent

Rank 4
HolySylent
Joined
12 May 2009
Posts
2741
Location
Bleh United States
PostedOct 12, 2010 2:33 pm
Yes, if you haven't noticed, I like people dying. But I might incorperate you in there somewhere, and I might get a part done tonight but it's doubtful. >_<

<br>BFBC2 - SylentGhost</br> <br>Rift - Sylvus/Katsuro</br> <br>CoD BO - HolySylent </br> <br>Steam - HolySylent</br> <br>WolfTeam - Insurrezione</br>

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
Joined
31 Aug 2007
Posts
8990
Location
Y u mad United States
PostedOct 14, 2010 12:24 pm   Last edited by djashes on Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm. Edited 2 times in total
HolySylent wrote:
Yes, if you haven't noticed, I like people dying. But I might incorperate you in there somewhere, and I might get a part done tonight but it's doubtful. >_<  
I wanna be a lagger blue. xD
Yeah, the dying is well done.

Edit: took out the extra 'be a'

HolySylent

Rank 4
HolySylent
Joined
12 May 2009
Posts
2741
Location
Bleh United States
PostedOct 14, 2010 1:13 pm
djashes wrote:
HolySylent wrote:
Yes, if you haven't noticed, I like people dying. But I might incorperate you in there somewhere, and I might get a part done tonight but it's doubtful. >_<  
I wanna be a be a lagger blue. xD
Yeah, the dying is well done.  
Thank you. Smile


Also, I unfortunately will not be able to release a new part till Saturday. Between schoolwork and new release of DDTank and DWO... I'm going to have my hands full today and tomorrow. Smile

<br>BFBC2 - SylentGhost</br> <br>Rift - Sylvus/Katsuro</br> <br>CoD BO - HolySylent </br> <br>Steam - HolySylent</br> <br>WolfTeam - Insurrezione</br>
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: