Author Message

MelsonX

Rank 3
MelsonX
Joined
26 Aug 2009
Posts
1519
Location
Philippines
PostedOct 05, 2010 6:34 pm
I miss agentzero's([GS]General) Event D:


Darn last year was a blast wahaha
Advertisement

StEeZeY

Rank 3
StEeZeY
Joined
09 Jun 2010
Posts
955
Location
United States
PostedOct 05, 2010 8:59 pm
XRedThunderX wrote:
StEeZeY wrote:


Play DS2 and go rampage with a boom boom stick Very Happy  


lol i like blowing up humans way more Razz

I think my absolute favorite heavy weapon is grenade launcher. Its low ammo is really annoying especially the clip size and the ammunition you get from each backpack <.< but its quite funny bombing wolves who are hiding behind boxes or humans that think "ok he threw a nade lets rush now" and then it goes BOOM Very Happy

Red.  


I've been meaning to buy the grenade launcher.. but I'm waiting for my RL-2 to expire.. only like 180+ days left so it should be a while xD
And I buy another 90 day one like every week Surprised lol

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
Joined
25 Dec 2009
Posts
6902
Location
ohio United States
PostedOct 05, 2010 9:03 pm
sounds fun

    sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

XRedThunderX

Rank 5
XRedThunderX
Joined
21 Jul 2009
Posts
4458
Location
Vienna Austria
PostedOct 06, 2010 2:29 am
Vongola357 wrote:
So are these events held randomly in channel 6? just random like no one will be notified or anyything?  


Nope. I am holding them between Friday - Sunday every weekend. I would like to set a specific time for it but it happens alot that i need to stay longer at work or even work on weekends and might not be able to hold Events at the given time. My Events are only on channel 6 cause i am holding them at times thats convenient for european players. Girly will be holding her events on channel 2 only in future so that the 2 main channels are covered. Well .. announcements.. I am announcing them in the Lobby like 5-10 min before i start holding them but i might be holding my events with the help of a GM in future so they will announce it for me to all players which makes things easier.

StEeZeY wrote:


I've been meaning to buy the grenade launcher.. but I'm waiting for my RL-2 to expire.. only like 180+ days left so it should be a while xD
And I buy another 90 day one like every week Surprised lol  


oh lol Razz

are you buying a 90day RL-2 each week or do you mean you're future Grenade Launcher?

jp42021 wrote:
sounds fun  


It definitely is.

Some people might think "Why should i buy a Flamethrower just for 1 Event?" but my question is "Why not?". Its quite funny when you get rushed by 5 players trying to knife you and you just grill them ^^ and the sound it makes when you hit them lol .. barbecueing humans Razz

And for the other 2 Events you dont need to buy anything. There is a basic Stout available for anyone and it depends on you to buy the other one or not + anyone has a Grenade so the other Event is no problem too.

Red.

AnimalPower9

Rank 0
Joined
20 Sep 2009
Posts
84
PostedOct 13, 2010 1:50 am
These still going on? I like to do any event. And if so, how to know when and how. Such as times aswell (seeing as I live in the Netherlands and I can only play at times like afther 18:00 seeing as that's the time I'm home... (which is also: (GMT + 2:00)) Very Happy.

XRedThunderX

Rank 5
XRedThunderX
Joined
21 Jul 2009
Posts
4458
Location
Vienna Austria
PostedOct 13, 2010 2:31 am
AnimalPower9 wrote:
These still going on? I like to do any event. And if so, how to know when and how. Such as times aswell (seeing as I live in the Netherlands and I can only play at times like afther 18:00 seeing as that's the time I'm home... (which is also: (GMT + 2:00)) Very Happy.  


Yea my events are still ongoing. I am holding them either on Friday, Saturday or Sunday after 18:00 o'clock and my timezone is GMT +1 Vienna/Austria.

Also there will be an announcement before each event to let you know the room and let anyone who wants to join them get ready. You will be able to enter the room 2-3min after the Announcement.

Red.

AnimalPower9

Rank 0
Joined
20 Sep 2009
Posts
84
PostedOct 13, 2010 2:41 am
XRedThunderX wrote:
AnimalPower9 wrote:
These still going on? I like to do any event. And if so, how to know when and how. Such as times aswell (seeing as I live in the Netherlands and I can only play at times like afther 18:00 seeing as that's the time I'm home... (which is also: (GMT + 2:00)) Very Happy.  


Yea my events are still ongoing. I am holding them either on Friday, Saturday or Sunday after 18:00 o'clock and my timezone is GMT +1 Vienna/Austria.

Also there will be an announcement before each event to let you know the room and let anyone who wants to join them get ready. You will be able to enter the room 2-3min after the Announcement.

Red.  


Ok cool, I wont be able to join friday though. Party then ^^. But I might join Saturday and otherwise probably sunday. Anyway cool Wink.

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
Joined
11 Apr 2009
Posts
2893
Location
United States
PostedOct 19, 2010 7:30 pm
red your my favorite GS, all you other GS are cool to Smile

cromarino

Rank 0
Joined
12 Jan 2011
Posts
4
Location
Croatia
PostedJan 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Re: [GS]Red's Events

XRedThunderX wrote:
Some of you might have participated in Events i randomly held on Channel 6 and know that i only gifted stuff for gold cause i bought all the gifts so far with my own gold but now its time to hold official Events where you guys will receive stuff for AP.

My Events will be on Channel 6 only.

1st Event:

Name: Hitman Basic
Game Mode: Sniper
Map: Random
Duration: 20min
Nr. of Players: 8v8
Date: every Weekend, might alternate between Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Rules: only Stout ST/PT and Knife, no Pistol and Grenades
Prize Loser: 1 day I-115
Prize Winner: 1 day I-115 gold

2nd Event:


Name: Inferno Wars
Game Mode: Deathmatch Classic
Map: Random
Duration 20min
Nr. of Players: 8v8
Date: every Weekend, might alternate between Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Rules: only GD Awal and Knife, no Pistol and Grenades
Prize Loser: 1 day AKEI-47 ST
Prize Winner: 1 day AKEI-47 gold

3rd Event:

Name: Bomberman
Game Mode: Deathmatch classic
Map: Random
Duration: 20min
Nr. of Players: 8v8
Date: every Weekend, might alternate between Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Rules: only Knife and Grenades, no Pistol or other Weapons
Prize Loser: 1 day MK-5 EG
Prize Winner: 1 day Stick Grenade

NOTE: Sending the gifts might take a few days so please be patient!

Red.  

it is nice Very HappyD can i be gs?wau cool ch 6 venet Very HappyD theat rocks Very Happy

C0ldHeart3d

Rank 0
C0ldHeart3d
Joined
16 Dec 2010
Posts
6
Location
Norwich United Kingdom
PostedJan 23, 2011 7:55 am
Woooooooooooooo nice I would LOVE to participate in theese events:D
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: