What do you think of our new EPin/Coupon Progams?

5 (Love em, Need More)
56%120 Votes
7%16 Votes
17%37 Votes
7%15 Votes
1 (Hate em, Make them go away)
12%26 Votes
Total Votes :: 214 Votes

devilpyro

Rank 2
devilpyro
PostedSep 25, 2010 1:30 pm
i dont like so i vote no. theres too much restriction and in the end we must buy ap. its similiar to ap rebate promo just with different ways. geez, seriously.. depending too much on that system will tire the player with low/non ap you know. theyre all is already too tired for too much ap system, this will like giving strike to almost k.o boxers who wants to win but never able because of money.

can only using it once per month (or its actually one per account) not really stopping people to collect as much they can, those with much money can just buy little ap in other account and buying items with them (the problem is maybe they cant join in raffle promo that needs to buy big bucks) then asking friend to transfer the item/or something else. either way, free promo is most best. anyone wants a free one.

its like the comment in first page, its better to give 100 real free ap that you get directly to your account rather than crap 500ap one-time-use,limited-time-use,must-buy-your-product,and unclear-about-term-to-use. im seeing some book about something like international bussiness where they accept 500million that they can use without restriction, rather than a 9billion that they cant use freely,cannot use for important things,its virtually like debt, and making much conflict even till now

if aeria keeps doing this thing people will seriously losing trust to you gradually (coz anyone know its a way to keep make profit see). so stop-it-now and give us real clean ap here no matter how small (at least 50/100ap)

its just an advice, listening it or not is our luxury but if youre seriously thinking to make a changes perhaps you guys better think about it
Advertisement

Laurentio

Rank 3
Laurentio
PostedSep 25, 2010 1:44 pm
Must buy AP to reedem.
Can only reedem one for batch.
Can't be redeemed with Fun Card.

I've three of these, and will just expire because I've no use for them. I can't find a reason to spend money for a very marginal bonus, when I already have enough APs.

Alternate Eden Eternal client download: http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/Eden-Eternal

VJones

Rank 0
VJones
PostedSep 26, 2010 7:35 am
They're cool I'm ok to have more.

Tinewenn

Rank 3
Tinewenn
PostedSep 26, 2010 8:06 am
ineed i hate too that u must buy ap to get the price. So for the ppl who don't buy ap it's no price at all

Tmaximus

Rank 4
Tmaximus
omg i have no idea somewhere in United States
PostedSep 26, 2010 10:22 pm
They sound cool but also they have the drawback of having to buy ap so :/ i dunno

Lee_Chanz

Rank 0
PostedSep 26, 2010 11:21 pm

AP problem as well :o

It's good to have such programme. But it's a sad thing to those who doesn't have AP which aren't able to get the coupons. Even though AP is sold worldwide throughout the net, they are not sold in many phycial places. There will always be some people that would want to keep it a secret to their parents or some short. Yep this also means i myself don't really like the usage of AP part :\

CorvuCorax

Rank 4
CorvuCorax
PostedSep 27, 2010 6:17 pm
Voted 2. The idea is cool, the realization is poor though. The coupon system kind of excludes everybody that does not buy AP from taking part in events. I always get a bitter feeling when I feel excluded, and I'm pretty much sure many people are like that.

dvd123456

Rank 2
PostedSep 28, 2010 4:21 am
Voted 3 cool idea

xNightshadowx

Rank 3
xNightshadowx
PostedSep 28, 2010 4:23 am

RE: Feedback: EPin/Coupon Programs

Love the E-Pin - not so much the Coupon.
I love the E-pin - It does not require you to spend AP to get the points.
Wish it didn't go via e-mail or that it sent via forum mail in addition/instead of e-mail as I never
seem to get the e-mail ones.
For prizes I think you should use E-pins as it sucks to shaft the people that can't afford AP
from being able to redeem their prizes. With E-pin they would be able to just redeem them.

I dislike the coupons as prizes - these are fine for random "you are feeling friendly" type things.
I liked your old system better where you randomly gave AP on people's accounts and it was a surprise - you did not have to click to redeem.
I miss that system - I miss the old amt of bonus pts when you did buy AP.
It feels like these pin things have replaced the previous bonus pts you got for charging AP
and have made it harder to redeem the points.

MeAtti

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2010 6:50 am
voted 5, i like the idea.

<a>small</a>