What do you think of our new EPin/Coupon Progams?

5 (Love em, Need More)
56%120 Votes
7%16 Votes
17%37 Votes
7%15 Votes
1 (Hate em, Make them go away)
12%26 Votes
Total Votes :: 214 Votes

senecaseance

Rank 1
senecaseance
PostedSep 24, 2010 10:38 am
Rhia_Shirubia wrote:
3, nice idea, but the "must buy ap to redeem" makes me sad  

uhm u are not required to buy ap use the Epin option on the store list

Advertisement

Lelouch02

Rank 0
Lelouch02
PostedSep 24, 2010 11:32 am
YEAh!... i voted for 5 Exclamation

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedSep 24, 2010 12:56 pm
I'll give it a 3.

Good idea, but I have to agree with Persian's points. Don't give them out too often as apparently you can only use one code one a month per account.

Also it kind of shafts those who don't buy AP or often on a regular basis. And maybe another warning that I have heard but haven't tried myself: If you try using the code without purchasing the AP, it becomes useless to give to anyone else.

Example of what I mean:
Had a few people complain to me that they tried the code, and then once I had pointed out the description that they didn't read, they tried giving the code to someone else but the code didn't work for them. So once you even try the code not exactly having to redeem the points, it becomes useless to anyone else.

A_Dirty_Toilet

Rank 2
A_Dirty_Toilet
Hanzo's Bathroom Some Where In United States
PostedSep 24, 2010 1:03 pm
i like the idea but i hate when you try n trick users into that first come first served way. espically when theres prolly like 20+ people trying get just 1 coupon. i give that part a 1/5

i enjoyed it when you guys hand them out to people personally VIA email and its yours to use or to give away thats when i give it a 5/5

but i think the expiration date should be a month at least i got mine n it expires in a week. kinda hard since not everyone gets paid every week. so that i give a 1/5

1+5+1= 7/3=2.3 so round down i give it a 2.

aurranna

Rank 0
aurranna
PostedSep 24, 2010 3:32 pm
i got a my E-Pin today when i put the code in, it said i had 4010ap when i was meant to get 2010ap, but then i tried to spend it said i had 2010ap so i think you got abit of a problem there. Nothing major but that is abit misleading.
(should be in glitch area but...)

Still it's very kind of you to give people free AP =3

4.5/5

shakugan5

Rank 4
shakugan5
PostedSep 24, 2010 4:43 pm
i dont like how i won one but have no way to redeem it cause i cant afford to spend money atm or with in the time frame of expiry

steelmoon32

Rank 1
steelmoon32
PostedSep 24, 2010 5:15 pm
i voted a 5/5 in the hope that i might get one of these epins Very Happy never knew they had them. I thought when someone won ap, it was charged straight into their accounts.

melrodys

Rank 5
melrodys
PostedSep 24, 2010 11:31 pm
I like the ideal but for some players.It does not work cause they are young and can not do a Paypal Recurring payment option. So if they get one they will have no way to use it. I have one but it will be wasted cause I do not want to use Paypal Recurring payment my self. Each person has their on way of thinking so, some will like it some not and some can not use at all.
<3 Air

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedSep 25, 2010 2:19 am
Rhia_Shirubia wrote:
all it really needs is a modification to the payment system, which of course could take some time lol, then again if that happens i can imagine coupons will drop in ap value to around 50-100ap per to balance it, 1 event participation prize of 500ap is high compared to the say 200 we get for advertising a new game or beta testing browser games ect.

All depends on how generous of a reward people really want, it makes sense for a 500ap one to be redeemed in payment form,

but participation prizes maybe a simple 100ap which allows players to choose a basic reward from the IM. Which of course wouldn't need a payment to redeem.  

^This holds my feelings about this matter and scored a 3 as well. This coupon business smells like just another scheme for Aeria to encourage Players to buy more AP honestly.

~Lil_Kizuna

Piazz

Rank 0
Piazz
PostedSep 25, 2010 3:09 am
aurranna wrote:
i got a my E-Pin today when i put the code in, it said i had 4010ap when i was meant to get 2010ap, but then i tried to spend it said i had 2010ap so i think you got abit of a problem there. Nothing major but that is abit misleading.
(should be in glitch area but...)  

same issue for me after validating the third step it didn't show the right AP amount on the summary webpage, it show the amount of your AP plus 2 EPin value.
For verifying your AP amount after validating an EPin, just go into your purchase history you will see exactly how many AP you have.