10%39 Votes
1 (Poor)
17%62 Votes
Total Votes :: 359 Votes

ambr0

Rank 3
ambr0
PostedSep 24, 2010 10:03 am
3/5. This feedback is for DoMO only though.
The GM team has really started to show that quality matters and not how many tickets they can fly through.
Honestly, that effort makes up for the fact that we lost some GMs, players lost items from game glitches etc. They've really picked up their customer service attitude, which I think is awesome.
I would have given a 4/5 but the way promotions are worded, or lack of wording, irks me.

could have kept the LOL
Advertisement

p4ndx

Rank 5
p4ndx
PostedSep 24, 2010 11:03 am
3/5 this month. Though not all of the issues were GM related and other parties were involved I still feel we could improve greatly. That said, the GF team have been responding to issues quickly more recently and I am see'ing more player interaction. Hopefully things will continue to grow in that direction.

Less QQ! Moar PewPew!

conniemarie

Rank 3
conniemarie
PostedSep 24, 2010 11:07 am
No complaints from me for this month Smile Megaten has been doing all the promos I've wanted and the events that have been suggested. Its nice to see our opinion is taken into account when it comes to what we spend our AP on and how we have fun in game. Wink Only thing that bums me out is no more Dantine ;_;

That aside everything is going good right now. xD

5/5 Megaten <3

Skundomo

Rank 3
Skundomo
PostedSep 24, 2010 11:27 am
3/5 , it's decent, and it's a good service...

But you guys need to watch the forums more for trolls/flamers, and aeria official wannabes ~people who act like GMs or GSs, and act robotic like~ lol .

The GMs are waayy nice, best GMs i ever met, as in.. other companies.

GMJadynn, GMelectro and GMShrinky.. you guys should promote those XD and yeah superman ... the dude who comes from the blue to save the day Razz

I hope aeria keep rising up Smile love the staff. but giving you guys 3/5 because i know that aeria can get better.

~Skundomo

Pass me by and leave me a cookie. and i'll love you :3

PenguinMaster

Rank 0
PenguinMaster
PostedSep 24, 2010 11:29 am
I have been gone from LC for like 5 months because I lost internet. I came back and was very pleased with the events going on. Almost every day I see an announcement for an event, forums are very active, GS's are very friendly.

I was extremely pleased with the Attendance Event. One of the BEST events I've ever done. And I have been here from almost the start of Cariae servers. It was easy, anyone could participate, and it wasn't biased towards high levels or low levels.

Also very excited for the new content that will be released in October. I've been wanting more quests for ages and I'm excited for the new Guardian system. I always try to help new players. I can never get apprentices because I cant seem to find them before they hit level 10. But I have helped tons of players more than the 24ish I've been the Guardian of.

Very pleased Smile

Keep up the good work.

dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
PostedSep 24, 2010 11:36 am
3/5 this month. To be honest, I'm worried about the GF team Sad The changes in staff and promotions seem to be taking a big toll.. We just need a bit more stability and I think we can bounce back from this low-period when everyone is threatening to quit.

Although Legendary Champions opening seems to be going smoothly so far! And those are the only two games I play so that's all I can base my rating off of.

Good luck for next month, GF definitely needs it!

faizanzaver

Rank 1
faizanzaver
PostedSep 24, 2010 11:46 am
5 because m loving ep5 in shaiya :}

xyamius

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2010 12:20 pm
gave it a 1 i have been here for a month and in that time have seen multiple questions posted from the customers go un-answered. Quick merger notices to the players that caused them to quit. The lords server has been down since the 21st to fix a bug and there has been no status updates to even advise it is being worked on or a an eta for when it will be fixed. The contest that was run on w2 before the merger was anounced as one way but the results that where posted are not as what was advertised.

In short there needs to be a faster responce than 1 week to never on questions and for the staff to inform the customer base/players on major issues that are in effect instead of springing them and just ignoring the questions that would keep the players and also increase revenue for the company.

Organization and checking to make sure what was posted is giving enough information to the players to answer most questions and that the staff who posted it addresses those questions once they emerge at least with in a 24 hours period.

Tech issues are understandable that they can take a few days to a week to resolve sometimes but questions on subjects the staff posted should be done with in a 24 hours period to ensure customer satisfaction.

Chirugai

Rank 4
Chirugai
PostedSep 24, 2010 12:25 pm
3/5

Grand Fantasia has been through a rough patch here lately. The recent promotions have taken a harsh toll on the economy lately. There isn't enough research going on before a promotion is pushed. Another issue is the PR. Previously, PM Fenryr was very transparent with the community. After his move to Dynasty Warriors, no one has taken up the reigns in communication. This has left the community frustrated.

On a positive note, there's been improvements in the GS program and there are more to come. I'm happy to see open communication and team work here. It's great to see people voicing their opinions, compromising, and working towards a common goal.

Armormew

Rank 0
Armormew
PostedSep 24, 2010 1:37 pm
The service team is quick to respond to problems and to address concerns. I've been content with Aeria Games this month.

<a>A Personal Collection of the Xuan Yuan Sword Game Series Music</a> / <a> Music from The Legend of Sword and Fairy Series</a>