PostedSep 27, 2010 5:47 am
I voted excellent cause i enjoy playing twelvesky2
Advertisement

DarkSparKX

Rank 2
DarkSparKX
PostedSep 27, 2010 7:28 am
I voted 1, considering the game La Tale

this is my favorite game here and the only one i play. we had a crappy GM that never came on, he was only really active when he first started GMing. The only time he ever came on to the forums was to delete or lock posts with complaints in them. As for GS's... yeah they weren't too grate either.

I have moved to Wonder King EU with my friends from La Tale EU.

Baits1

Rank 0
Baits1
PostedSep 27, 2010 1:57 pm
3 im hoping that dynasty warriors is something to look forward too.

Don't eat me! Its a trap!

LiveLarge44

Rank 1
LiveLarge44
PostedSep 27, 2010 2:27 pm
I really wanted to go up from 1 this month...I have actually seen a GM in game...crazy, I do feel the GMs are doing a better job, but the fact that someone can take screen shots of their inventory before maintenance, come back after maintenance and see most of it gone due to some glitch in the maintenance and not get compensated is a crappy deal. As long as this is in practice you will never get anything above a one from me. I have been lucky, never had a inventory wipe, but know people that have, and for them to be treated this way is a travesty. The GMs used to warn us to take screen shots of our inventory so we can be compensated in the unlikely event of a wipe. Now they don't even mention taking screen shots because they do not intend to help you in the event of a loss...bad bad bad customer service there.

NightPr0wl3r

Rank 2
NightPr0wl3r
PostedSep 27, 2010 2:33 pm
lovin legendary champions

campus

Rank 1
campus
PostedSep 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Vote

I voted 5, because although I had a slight issue using some master stones on my weapon, Aeria realised their mistake and rectified it within 5 minutes.
The GM's can't be perfect because they are humans, when you see GM JediMike or GM Yatoo you go hey theres a GM, there is a person controlling that toon, and people make mistakes.

Thanks to all the GM's and GS's that make this game possible.
Regards,
Campus

ButterflyLuv

Rank 0
ButterflyLuv
PostedSep 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Aeria Games Service

My Vote
I voted a 4, (very good), I have played Last Chaos for 3 years and have never had to submit a ticket. I will continue to play for as long as the game exists.

Thanks for the fun Smile

ghotslyness

Rank 0
ghotslyness
PostedSep 27, 2010 4:02 pm
I voted very good,as i wasn't really sure what they meant"service".....as far as,anytime i have bought something from ag....no problems,but,i would like to see some long time waited for promises of fixes ,bugs,glitches,..stuff likwe that fixed...when i see some of them being fixed i might have to upgrade the raiting....lol...thnx guys!

Coold89

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2010 4:31 pm
I give aeria games 4 because I believe that there is always room for improvement. I also like the many upgrades/improvement this month. Keep up the good work Areia Games.

redrobe

Rank 2
redrobe
PostedSep 27, 2010 5:25 pm
I usually give a 3 or 4, but I've had issues..
The manner in which they were resolved makes it a 5
way to go Very Happy

==Second String Support== Died with LC: Dec 2013