2 (Fair)
10%39 Votes
1 (Poor)
17%62 Votes
Total Votes :: 359 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedSep 24, 2010 7:55 am   Last edited by Superman0X on Oct 25, 2010 7:40 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 09/24/10

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

newbiepro

Rank 4
newbiepro
PostedSep 24, 2010 7:58 am
Aeria did it well this month.
Legendary Champions release and that was great Wink

happyface104

Rank 5
happyface104
PostedSep 24, 2010 8:01 am
Well, I've voted 4. The reason is, in the game I am mostly playing(Wolfteam), seems to have more and more AP items making the game start to get extremely unbalanced. Also, people are beginning to have more and more disconnections due to the lag that has appeared during the patches. However, the thing I do like is, that the GM's are trying their best to help out the community by troubleshooting all the problems. Also, they provide us with daily events to let those who are unable to purchase AP to have a glimpse/try with the new AP items. I like how the GM's have made tasks for the GS's in the forums so that they create guides and stickies for those who are new and need help with such. I like how Aeria also presented their customers with new and fun games such as Kitsu Saga, HKO and especially Legendary Champions. They have provided contests that allow users to gain AP and win real life prizes which is very, very good. Overall, I am pleased and content with Aeria's service. Keep up the good work.

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedSep 24, 2010 8:14 am
well basically the game is went good with all the event on Ceasery game and everything went well the GM team interact with our comunity and player around make them wanna play more so keep up the good work and i rated 5 for everthing keep up the good work now.

thanks Very Happy

lrdrazor1

Rank 1
lrdrazor1
PostedSep 24, 2010 8:16 am
i voted a 3 becouse the job u did this month was good but could be always better <.< but compared to the time before its good job

zhegao

Rank 4
zhegao
PostedSep 24, 2010 8:18 am   Last edited by zhegao on Sep 24, 2010 8:21 am. Edited 1 time in total
I give it a 5 of 5 this month. There are many reasons: first of all, the updates were very well thought out and the prospect of new content is always welcome. In addition, the new client is working well and it has solved many of the "Cannot run by itself" issues that left many people unable to play. Overall, I am very happy with the progress of the game and I can't wait for the new content for mid-high level players (majority of the game).

EDIT: This is only from my experience on Last Chaos.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedSep 24, 2010 8:20 am
Ill have to give a 3 and ill talk on behalf of the game i play, Last Chaos.

In game events being cancelled, and the ones that aren't just aren't fun. And the changes to sp not being announced on the october updates which actually were promised sooner so it just keeps getting delayed and people are getting a little bit sick of waiting

sandrudaniel19

Rank 2
sandrudaniel19
PostedSep 24, 2010 8:24 am
I vote excellent because the new Patches for LC will be great!At least it seems so.

aeyf

Rank 3
aeyf
PostedSep 24, 2010 8:25 am   Last edited by aeyf on Sep 24, 2010 8:28 am. Edited 1 time in total
You shut down my fav game n g'job for stealing ma money (no refund for those LaTalers) Smile B4 this game was planned to be shut down there's no GM (aspen isnt active at all, he only come to LaTale forum if there is/are flame post(s)), no events, very few GS, etc

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedSep 24, 2010 8:28 am
5 no complaints