Drakonias

Rank 0
Drakonias
PostedMar 24, 2008 4:06 pm   Last edited by Drakonias on Mar 26, 2008 6:17 pm. Edited 5 times in total

Which Aeria game is best?

Usless Background
----------------------
I'm an Aeria newb and I was thinking which game should I try out. So I tried Last Chaos and because I had the account I tried out DOMO and Shaiya as well. I personally don't like DOMO but that's besides the point.

Playing a game is obviously the best way to figure out if you like it, but if somebody is looking for a certain thing in a game and everybody says it isn't there you aren't going to try it out anyway to prove them wrong.
---------------
End Background

So now to the point of this post, I was thinking of making a poll thing for the best of Aeria. For my personal gain and other newbs like me. I want to set up a poll like Which game has the best party system, Which has the best pet system, best general play, etc.

I currently cannot create polls so I will do so when I can but for now just post your ideas and answers.

I will not use the quoting system because i personally believe it takes up too much space but I will quote accurately. It's not worth it for me to make stuff up because I wouldn't know what I was talking about anyway Embarassed
----------------------

And here are some of my best of question ideas.
The choices are of course:
Shaiya
Last Chaos
Twelve Sky
Project Torque
Dream of Mirror Online

Arrow Which game is the best game for Partying?
Shaiya
Last Chaos
Twelve Sky
Project Torque
Dream of Mirror Online - 1 vote

CelebrenIthil - DOMO - It feels better to group up. The multiplayer part is important and fun (

Arrow Which game is the best game in General?
Shaiya - 1 vote
Last Chaos
Twelve Sky - 1 vote
Project Torque
Dream of Mirror Online - 3 votes

Jir0 - 12Sky - Because he plays it Laughing
GMVentsol - Shaiya - Try all of them at least once
Vaetrus - DOMO - Apparently Ventsol had a typo, go figure Wink
CelebrenIthil - DOMO - It is easy friendly, doesn't ask much of your computer, and original.
LuckyStar - DOMO - at least she put it first

Arrow Which game is the easiest to get used to (controls, concepts, art)?
Shaiya
Last Chaos
Twelve Sky
Project Torque
Dream of Mirror Online

Arrow Which game is best before the elite levels (Example: Last Chaos level 31)?
Shaiya
Last Chaos
Twelve Sky
Project Torque
Dream of Mirror Online

Arrow Which game is best when you reach the elite levels (Example: Last Chaos level 31)?
Shaiya
Last Chaos
Twelve Sky
Project Torque
Dream of Mirror Online

Arrow Which game is the most user-friendly?
Shaiya
Last Chaos
Twelve Sky
Project Torque
Dream of Mirror Online

Arrow Which game has the best overall theme (Twelve Sky – martial arts, Project Torque- racing)?
Shaiya
Last Chaos - (neg) 1 vote
Twelve Sky
Project Torque - 1 vote

CelebrenIthil - DOMO - more original than the average fantasy MMORPG
CelebrenIthil - (neg) Last Chaos - average fantasy MMORPG==Last Chaos
CelebrenIthil - Project Torque - Hasn't tried and you gotta like racing games.

Arrow Which game has the most helpful, help system(through asking other players, Aeria game guides, in game info, forum guides)?
Shaiya
Last Chaos
Twelve Sky
Project Torque
Dream of Mirror Online

Arrow Which game has the easiest system of communication?
Shaiya
Last Chaos
Twelve Sky
Project Torque
Dream of Mirror Online

Arrow Which game has the best pet system?
Shaiya
Last Chaos
Twelve Sky
Project Torque
Dream of Mirror Online - .5 votes

CelebrenIthil - DOMO - Pets are fun, though you must pay for them in some way.

Arrow Which game has the best unique factor? (what this means is open to interpretation)
Shaiya
Last Chaos
Twelve Sky
Project Torque

CelbrenIthil - DOMO - It is original and a great multiclass system

Arrow Which game has the best PvP?
Shaiya
Last Chaos
Twelve Sky - 1 vote
Project Torque
Dream of Mirror Online- (neg) 1 vote

CelebrenIthil - (neg) DOMO - lame
Jir0 - 12Sky

Arrow Which game has the best PvE?
Shaiya
Last Chaos
Twelve Sky
Project Torque

CelebrenIthil - DOMO

Arrow Which game has the best Class system?
Shaiya
Last Chaos
Twelve Sky
Project Torque

CelebrenIthil - DOMO - you can multiclass. Tried something,but you don't like it now you got a few levels in? Change!

-----------------

I'm open to other suggestions if this actually gets anywhere. Otherwise that's it. I'm not sure what to expect but here goes. Embarassed

Visit's are always a pleasure; if not the arrival, then the departure. - Portuguese Proverb Which Aeria Game is Best?
Advertisement

Jir0

Rank 2
Jir0
PostedMar 24, 2008 4:14 pm
There was a thread about this for Cinnamon..

He wanted to know which game was best, and we had to tell him why.. I'll see if I can find my post.

In the meantime here is a reason why you should totally play 12SKY

You should play 12SKY because..I play it. LoL!

No seriously, you should. Best PVP game ever, and its still not to its full potential

BEAT DOWN CITY!

Drakonias

Rank 0
Drakonias
PostedMar 25, 2008 8:41 pm
Well I gave it a try.
This is quarter a way to make this possibly last another day or two. Embarassed
Quarter closure Wink
And the half hope that if this picks up unexpectedly that i don't run out of space to put opinions and stuff

-------

I'll try it out Jir0. School restarted full force and i suddenly don't have time so I can't experiment for a bit. Plus I am not a PvP lover really... I'm more of a paranoid player although I really shoudl try and go out there and kil.. I mean play.

Visit's are always a pleasure; if not the arrival, then the departure. - Portuguese Proverb Which Aeria Game is Best?

GMVentSol

Aeria: Product Manager
GMVentSol
PostedMar 25, 2008 9:05 pm
I would suggest to try all game at least once.

shaiya overall

Vaetrus

Rank 3
Vaetrus
PostedMar 25, 2008 10:45 pm
GMVentSol wrote:
domo* overall  

GMVentSol had a typo. I changed it for ya.

Signature Created By Mesdoram.

CelebrenIthil

Rank 1
CelebrenIthil
PostedMar 26, 2008 11:16 am
I'd vote for DOMO, it's easy, friendly, doesn't ask that much to your computer, simple but cute and clean graphics, fun, and somewhat more original than the average fantasy MMORPG that let's you decide between humans, elves, dwarves, and dark elves; one class per character.
*cough*likeLastChaos*cough*

I haven't tried ProjectTorque, the concept sure is more original but you gotta like racing games. XD

DOMO is unique because you can multiclass. Tried something,but you don't like it now you got a few levels in? Change!
Also, use your alternates classes skills for great mixes! ^^

DOMO as lame PvP though, let it be known. The PvE is great though.
Pets are fun, though you must pay for them in some way. Community is friendly- it is saying "social MMORPG" in the description.
Not that it is some kind of "Second Life" or any social simulation like this, but this game makes you find parties and friends, and lovers and teachers... The multiplayer part is important, and fun. Of course you can solo, but it ain't as fun. Like, a lot of people solo in World of Warcraft, but in DOMO, it feels better to group up. :3

((I kinda answered to your questions in a very mixed up manner, forgive me XD ))

LuckyStar

Rank 2
LuckyStar
PostedMar 26, 2008 6:07 pm
Vaetrus wrote:
GMVentSol wrote:
domo* overall  

GMVentSol had a typo. I changed it for ya.  

Roflmao owned!!

my choices are:
Domo
12Sky
Last Chaos
PT
Shaiya

Quote:
sig removed for size
Now You guys Remove Your Own Sig, Make Up Your Dam Minds & Stop Messing With My Account Already, Thank You.

Drakonias

Rank 0
Drakonias
PostedMar 27, 2008 4:00 pm
I know this thread fits here but I'm not sure it belongs here.
Can a mod move it to where it may fit better or get more attention please.

Use your own judgement though of course, if you believe it's not going to make it don't bother but I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the input though from the others who posted. I guess I have to give DOMO another chance Laughing

hazeman420

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2009 2:56 am
Well...ive got 12sky2 and Shaiya on my computer. 12sky2 reminds me alot of diablo 2 but i sort of like 12sky2 its ok. but in a way 12sky2 is kind of lame due to the fact you can spam health potions like no tomorrow.

MatsuoShun1

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2009 8:45 am
My own personal faves are: DoMO, Latale, and HKO.

I have Shaiya available, but I am not really that interested in it.

DoMO: Multiclassing is a plus, but it recommended that you level up far in commoner so that your Commoner skills are high. those same skills will be important later.

You get to fly when you reach level 15 and it does not matter which job class that you are as long as you are level 15 in that class! ^_^

Mixing and matching skills from various job classes is also a plus, and a must later on.

LaTale: Explorer, Wizard, Warrior, Warlord/knight(name of this class I forgot. sorry).
Each of these four classes has thier own unique skills and next step classes. (See site for more details).

HKO (Hello Kitty Online): This game is not for those that like to hack and slash. Although there are monsters.. When you KO them.. they merely go into slumber to recover.

There are tons of quests; your own farm; and a max of three pets (If you are lucky enough to get them).

If you need more details please check the HKO site and or check the HKO forums. ^^

"Keep your inner child alive.. Role play! ^_^" ~ MatsuoShun1