ghostx420

Rank 0
ghostx420
PostedJun 05, 2012 2:03 am
well the last game i played they had a GM event where you get a party of friends and hunt done the GM in the pvp zones i think that was the hardest things ever because there GM they can make them selfs stronger then all the players in the game and if your party killed the GM your party would get something very special for that event. then we had a GM hide and seek that was even move fun running around like mad people trying to find a GM but the made it so they didnt go to pvp zones that way the lower lvls can get in on the fun too and since shaiya has alot of maps and alot of good places to hide it would be pretty cool o and for hide n seek first person find gets something special for this event. out of my 5 years playing that game they did it like every other day diff. GMS and weekends where pvp zone hunt for the GMs with the humans looking for there GM to try and kill we did run into the humans alot of times looking for our GM but in the end it was the best time i had. something maybe you all would like to do Smile
Advertisement

WingsHearts

Rank 4
WingsHearts
PostedJun 06, 2012 11:26 am
davedave7 wrote:
anyone remember "Zombie Awareness Month"?

THAT WAS COOL.

If GM / PM don't remember it, let me explain:

If i remember correctly, mobs / bosses were spawned in each faction's captial city once an hour? or once every 2 or 3 hours? can't remember. Ingame alerts notified us of impending attacks upon our capital cities by these hordes of monsters. It made an atmosphere of excitement, alarm, possibly becoming rich by killing some endgame beasts Smile The bosses at that time were CD/FD, FM/Haru, CT bosses, SC Boss,Kimu and the other lower lvl bosses.

I hope you would consider doing something like this again, it was a fun interlude, engendering teamwork tactics (ultimately useful in pvp). Being 70 right now can be a bit "samey, monotonous" in some people's minds. I think this would be a nice little twist to the shaiya experience if you did it, or something very similar again. The MM model (1000 junk mobs with a GOOD boss in the middle) is always a viable method Very Happy

Thanks for listening <3  

I remember this.
It gave people something to do that didn't include PvP maps.

His_Arsenal

Rank 2
His_Arsenal
PostedJun 19, 2012 4:27 am
I'm not sure if this is the case on all servers, but you have a rather large playing group for the later PST hours (10pm - 4am), can we schedual an event in this time frame ? even if it's 1 a week and do a different zone each week ( 1 a month per zone).
Some love for the Oceania players please <3 ( + early bird euro's =)

Dark.Frenklin

Rank 1
Dark.Frenklin
PostedJul 30, 2012 2:57 pm
I noticed that there is all the equipment. I think it would be wrong, treat yourself to a bit of fun to us novices. It would have liked at an event if the differences were not Smile I think that was the result of lots of interesting and fun for all

Ouji.Arashi

Rank 0
Ouji.Arashi
PostedAug 14, 2012 2:24 am

Tip

I think that a tournament would be a good idea?
Perhaps winners could win something big?

cookio

Rank 2
cookio
PostedAug 20, 2012 2:46 am

Never any events on Phoenix?

Phoenix players cant to linked, do that mean we will never have any events?
So far only events on Phoenix, was raffles.

This description In "Legend Reborn" made me think Phoenix get events:

"One part of what's always made Shaiya fun over the years was having LOTS of players and HUGE PvP battles. We aim to return to the glory days of that fast-paced industry-leading PvP by making the improvements we can to the NPE, and by increasing our marketing budget significantly:
Dedicated Customer Service team "

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1586239

I hope its just vacation time, or something like that, is the reason for no event. Or is it permanent desided?
I woud like to know if its decided, so i dont have to check forum for events, if they simply will never exist. I hope thats not the case, I realy would like Events on Phoenix.

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedAug 20, 2012 2:58 am
Can we get Drop of Items worship gear Etc.. in Pro 1-15 it will help more ppol to come... and make the Ice cream Vendor near altar so even which faction win still we have PvP... and more fun... give us good Drops Very Happy

hsilk

Rank 0
PostedSep 04, 2012 3:00 pm

drag and drop in AH

ty but no ty
Whilst i appreciate the GSs dropping items, such an event comes down to how fast your computer is, ( having just attended one event) i suspect a small number of players get the lions share of the drops. helped by using firecrackers to give even more lag.

i'll pass on them in future

Avitra

Rank 1
PostedSep 13, 2012 3:34 am

Scheduling

Please please please I’m begging you, announce pvp events a little more in advance!

So far this week we’ve had two 1-15 events two days in a row, announced 9 hours and 8 hours before the actual event. For some forum trollers - sorry I meant trawlers – 8 hours is enough to become aware of an event, but for the rest of us, either we are in game (and manage to log off before the 1hr in-game announcement), working, or asleep, and miss this 8 hour window.

I appreciate that hosting an event may be a spontaneous decision, and that unforeseeable circumstances may arise putting a hold to any event scheduled over 24 hours in advance, but you guys initially had an event schedule here New Morning Event Schedule! and you guys have managed to suss out promotion events one month in advance now, pleeeaaase do something for pvp events.

My time zone means that I miss a lot of these events, and I’m not asking for the times to be changed, just the announcements to be changed so that I can reorganise my work schedule, or even set my alarm to wake up, so that I can pvp! I need 9 kills till my next rank, and have been this way for the past 3 weeks now!

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedSep 13, 2012 4:45 am
Schedule more Event in 1-15 and announce it early as possible giving Free drops will be good too how about giving Vanilla or HP remedy to the winner of event. 1 Stack Vanilla per account will be good or give HP remedy tho Razz since Pro spend more AP in Noss Very Happy