Aliciaverbiesen

Rank 0
Aliciaverbiesen
PostedApr 24, 2012 1:11 pm
I would say at some point, say it's full.
So trying to give all the people a price who come to the event.
And write down the names, from the people who had come to the event,
So next time they can not join, so other people can also get prices Smile ?
Advertisement

Jebac2000

Rank 0
Jebac2000
PostedApr 27, 2012 5:32 am
Hi guys gearls. In start i want to say sory on my bad spelling.
How meny times we her about this and cry about it. 1trilion times????? When ewer 1 side loos we blaim it on ader side or gs/gm.
If you want ewery1 happy dont good Events just anonce winers. 1 time Aol 1 time **** darks. Or stop cry and com with sugestions on How to maik pvp like it was 1 year ago with much fun and 600 kills in 5 h.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

chengkang.goh

Rank 1
PostedApr 30, 2012 5:18 am
PVP Events need to be held more often. if GMs couldnt do it, could at least task GSers to do it.
PVP zones are mostly dead. perhaps force all pvp to be on linked. make the Bless of Goddess System shared among servers if its a problem.
if not at least make 1-15 and/or 20-30 linked, as only 1 altar in each. doesnt really affect much, but helps alot in keep pvp alive. there isnt much players in each server anymore. dead pvp will just drive more players away. so i think a resolution is needed to increase activity and therefore retain players in game.
2 methods i mentioned.
1.increase frequency of pvp events
2.make all pvp zones linked

we didnt spend so much on ap/time just to be rich enough to buy the uber gears and sit in an empty pvp zone.

also to entice non spending players and/or less-spending players.
The Free Loot Box on webpage should be giving ready-to-use gears.
For example, for 1-15 pvpers, maybe u should include prizes like linked 1-15 noble top/pants/gaunts/boots with stat5 etc. or top with ele 1. the gears are all to have OJs on it. this gives new players chance and straight away increases the pvp population and hence activity. without the newbs(which is the majority), ubers can only sit till they're bored and quit the zone and game entirely.

also, another way is to reduce the impact enchantments have on 1-15 gears, i believe this is in progress for next episode so i shouldnt comment much, and its more or less reliant on the developers.

_JudasPriest_

Rank 1
PostedApr 30, 2012 5:37 am
chengkang.goh wrote:
PVP Events need to be held more often. if GMs couldnt do it, could at least task GSers to do it.
PVP zones are mostly dead. perhaps force all pvp to be on linked. make the Bless of Goddess System shared among servers if its a problem.
if not at least make 1-15 and/or 20-30 linked, as only 1 altar in each. doesnt really affect much, but helps alot in keep pvp alive. there isnt much players in each server anymore. dead pvp will just drive more players away. so i think a resolution is needed to increase activity and therefore retain players in game.
2 methods i mentioned.
1.increase frequency of pvp events
2.make all pvp zones linked

we didnt spend so much on ap/time just to be rich enough to buy the uber gears and sit in an empty pvp zone.

also to entice non spending players and/or less-spending players.
The Free Loot Box on webpage should be giving ready-to-use gears.
For example, for 1-15 pvpers, maybe u should include prizes like linked 1-15 noble top/pants/gaunts/boots with stat5 etc. or top with ele 1. the gears are all to have OJs on it. this gives new players chance and straight away increases the pvp population and hence activity. without the newbs(which is the majority), ubers can only sit till they're bored and quit the zone and game entirely.

also, another way is to reduce the impact enchantments have on 1-15 gears, i believe this is in progress for next episode so i shouldnt comment much, and its more or less reliant on the developers.  

Your suggestion is way expensive. Do you think Aeria or Shaiya will spend money for your suggestion? I don't think so. They need income and not outgoing or wasting money for the players. So spend more AP in able for you to get a decent item. $-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-! Rofl!

chengkang.goh

Rank 1
PostedApr 30, 2012 9:42 am
how is my suggestion expensive?.
firstly, whoever recreates noble armour anymore?
secondly, whoever use ele I or even try to lapis it anymore?
thirdly, lapis lvl 5 are now a second grade lapis in 1-15.

perhaps not provide these gear ready linked.
but let free loot box give high chance of winning lvl 5 lapis, noble armour with OJs, perhaps good but not max hp oj. and ele box is cool but just neeed to increase the chance to get it.

and its all pixels. plus, lvl 5s are farmable in game, so is ele 1, and noble armour, and none of that is in ap item mall. so idk what u are talking about. it gives newb players more chance to compete and provide a better more populated pvp environment which is better for everyone.

and by linking the servers i agree needs help of developers. perhaps a simple solution would be to give announcements every hour to ask pvpers to pvp in linked instead of homeserver. that will help.but the bless system will be a problem.

well if u mean pvp events being more often resulting in more cost incurred then perhaps.
if giving out ap items are COST INCURRED. if its COST NEEDED to revive the pvp zones and to make the game fun and retain players, i see no problems with it.

Also, i dun see why they will be reluctant to give out ap items, anyway those ap items they give out are not worth alot. this game is advertised as a free to play, most players wun be expected to pay in this game or pay much. its a pay only if u want to be uber.so the spending population will be a smaller percentage of the whole population, if u dun retain the whole population, u will lose the majority of the population and even the spending players as well as in the end no one really plays the game anymore.

its like although messi is good in barcelona, it doesnt mean xavi iniesta puyol pique valdes pedro villa fabregas dani alves are all shyt. its a team thing. if all of them are not happy, having a happy messi dun get barcelona to win. just sidetracking to prove a logic xD

so back to the picture, even though spending players are priority(messi in this case) and should be favored. it doesnt mean that the bulk of non-spending players or less-spending players should be neglected(the other players in barcelona in this case). for if they all leave, its the end of shaiya. (barcelona in this case)
and why would i assumed only a small percentage of players in shaiya are ap spenders. because this game is advertised as a free to play. naturally it will attract players who doesnt spend or even if do dont spend much in games.

so shaiya should really be doing something to help ppl rise up to be at least average players on pvp field. things like free loot box, in game raffles like the rotco ones are great starts. but there really is more to be improved from the free loot box, its is practically shyt now. and perhaps have more quest which provide untradeable 2nd grade gear of the pvp zone perhaps to at least allow non spending players to play.

Bheb

Rank 1
PostedMay 01, 2012 4:55 am

Event are awesome but........

Hi GM, the event is always awesome but its bad that during MM or other kind of event the leader get all the drop. I like it when the drop are randomly distributed so everyone that participate on event will get drop fairly. It may sound bad to greedy players that want all the drop for herself/himself. To me random drop is awesome and I hope that will happen soon. I've know some guild break apart because of the dishonesty and greediness of their guild leader. Just saying what I observed around the game.

Thanks a bunch for asking us to give you our feedback!

minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedMay 01, 2012 10:35 am
I actually find linked to be rather discouraging, too many people, all trying to be in the 1 uber raid. It also leaves your home server "undefended" lol. If we want each server to be stong in its own right then more events at home I think support that. And if the GS do the events, in 70 pvp at least, for the most part we don't want drops, we want PvP. Make it naked or topless. Just get the people there. Bit of a PvP junky sry Smile

davedave7

Rank 2
PostedMay 03, 2012 9:04 am
anyone remember "Zombie Awareness Month"?

THAT WAS COOL.

If GM / PM don't remember it, let me explain:

If i remember correctly, mobs / bosses were spawned in each faction's captial city once an hour? or once every 2 or 3 hours? can't remember. Ingame alerts notified us of impending attacks upon our capital cities by these hordes of monsters. It made an atmosphere of excitement, alarm, possibly becoming rich by killing some endgame beasts Smile The bosses at that time were CD/FD, FM/Haru, CT bosses, SC Boss,Kimu and the other lower lvl bosses.

I hope you would consider doing something like this again, it was a fun interlude, engendering teamwork tactics (ultimately useful in pvp). Being 70 right now can be a bit "samey, monotonous" in some people's minds. I think this would be a nice little twist to the shaiya experience if you did it, or something very similar again. The MM model (1000 junk mobs with a GOOD boss in the middle) is always a viable method Very Happy

Thanks for listening <3

chakathy

Rank 2
chakathy
PostedMay 03, 2012 10:23 am
davedave7 wrote:
anyone remember "Zombie Awareness Month"?

THAT WAS COOL.

If GM / PM don't remember it, let me explain:

If i remember correctly, mobs / bosses were spawned in each faction's captial city once an hour? or once every 2 or 3 hours? can't remember. Ingame alerts notified us of impending attacks upon our capital cities by these hordes of monsters. It made an atmosphere of excitement, alarm, possibly becoming rich by killing some endgame beasts Smile The bosses at that time were CD/FD, FM/Haru, CT bosses, SC Boss,Kimu and the other lower lvl bosses.

I hope you would consider doing something like this again, it was a fun interlude, engendering teamwork tactics (ultimately useful in pvp). Being 70 right now can be a bit "samey, monotonous" in some people's minds. I think this would be a nice little twist to the shaiya experience if you did it, or something very similar again. The MM model (1000 junk mobs with a GOOD boss in the middle) is always a viable method Very Happy

Thanks for listening <3  

I wasnt around at that time, but this sounds awesome! Shocked

<br> <a>Bring back goddess pvp!</a>

Gerrard_UTH

Rank 1
Gerrard_UTH
PostedMay 19, 2012 12:07 am
EP3 oldschool king of the hill pvp event in linkedwould be fun^^

no need to be that part EP3 but still old GS events had some kickass.

GS whit GM around Cantabilian and manykind of monsters. not only poor Kimu.... that is old now. there was some orcs, chests, wizards, knights, etc etc etc.

and all were on difrent hills.

possible to get more something like this????

P.S i am not sure but i think chests did give randomly rarely some good items like dread and legendary.................... and was **** hard to destroy.