Hatespirit

Rank 3
PostedOct 07, 2010 4:57 am
Maybe GM's check imbalance in factions for all servers then the less favored faction can have a better MM at their home server?

Factions need to catch up!
Advertisement

saimen19

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2010 5:58 am
Maybe make an event that doesn't require pvp because some of us can't deal with the other faction, there are some who just give up because the other side is too strong and they don't give them any chance.

CortexTime

Rank 0
PostedOct 09, 2010 3:59 am

Re: We want your feedback on events!

Pros & Cons - We want YOUR opinion!!
GMFalcon wrote:
GM Falcon needs your help!!!

Hey all you Shaiya guys & gals! I'm really trying hard to improve the events for all of y'all. The best way I can do that is to hear the feedback from you, the players! So please drop your suggestions here on how to improve events in general.  
Give everyone on the linked server a fixed 50% bless during events

Bless ruins events as one faction often has to hide at base.
Events only last 1 hour so when one faction has full bless it wastes large percentages of that time.

I have been at events when the opposing faction had blessing of the goddess twice during the event. This made it a very boring event

AncientWarrior

Rank 0
PostedOct 14, 2010 11:37 am
saimen19 wrote:
Maybe make an event that doesn't require pvp because some of us can't deal with the other faction, there are some who just give up because the other side is too strong and they don't give them any chance.  

I Agree, it would be nice to see some non-pvp events. I love forum based events too, such as the 'Design a Signature (etc.)' styled events- and Shaiya doesn't seem to have as many as the other Aeria games. Anyway, thanks for the amazing events you do already, we all really appreciate the effort you put into them for us Cool

christianbad

Rank 2
christianbad
PostedOct 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Re: We want your feedback on events!

Pros & Cons - We want YOUR opinion!!
Falcon you do a great job, but need some1 to announce events at least 4-5 hours before it starts to get better turn outs. Announcing event 40 minuts before it starts gives no1 time to get ready.

Thanks

GMFalcon wrote:
GM Falcon needs your help!!!

Hey all you Shaiya guys & gals! I'm really trying hard to improve the events for all of y'all. The best way I can do that is to hear the feedback from you, the players! So please drop your suggestions here on how to improve events in general. Pros & Cons of Events held on LINKED, Pros & Cons of Events held on HOME Servers, the times you would like to see events held, suggestions for new events. I want to hear it all! The Good, the Bad, the Ugly!!!

Be blunt and voice your opinions. How can things improve? What can the GMs do to help? These events are for the players, so I want to hear it from the players themselves! What can I do to make things better? Thanks, everyone!

zangtar

Rank 0
zangtar
PostedOct 27, 2010 8:20 pm
I think that they should plan the events ever mouth an put them on the event calender.. or every two weeks .. but it is nice to have random events.. so i like but i dont..lol i like the ones i catch when im on.. but if i knew when they were gonna be id prolly attended all of them i could..but thats just my view ..

BenHip

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2010 10:35 pm

New Event Idea

AH Battleground
Here's an idea... Make an event on home servers where AoL & UoF battle in Auction House.. I always wanted to fight in that room...XD. Plus if u die u can respawn upstairs so no running back and forth... Close Quarters battle equal more kills and happy players...

Or u can make a replica of AH and players can get there by buying a AH Battle Rune or runes. This would be a good way to sink gold and keep the real AH shoppers out of there and not attacked..

Another good idea to keep this a good gold sink is to leave this AH Battle open 24/7.. Everytime u die u loose a rune. Players would stock up on AH Battle runes( say 1mil per or whatever) and battle as they please.. The 24/7 would solve the time zone event frustration and allow players to get rank but also help y'all gold sink issues while making players happy.

Tell me what ya think GS's

Momma_Drama

Rank 0
Momma_Drama
PostedOct 31, 2010 7:08 pm

Haunt

GREAT
That was the most fun i have had on game in a long time!!!! Love the fact is was 60 and under only it was prefect and fun again!!!!

I wish more events were that event for pvp and mobs it was great ty!!!

garydensmore

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2010 3:48 am
Maybe it would improve the turnout for super market sweep if you were to anounce a special year end super-prize for the person with the most wins in the event for the year. I think it would cause a rush among the lights to get in there and try harder.

.Biz

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Goddess Battles

Fun
My favorite event to date.

I had 1/2 linked set of goddess 5's and duals on my 56 battle defender and had a great time, recieved a few drops, not going to get rich but worth my time. The pvp was great many grinders so a fairly even playing field.

I would love to see these more often but now i'll have to level a new toon :/