Drey_Tide

Rank 0
Drey_Tide
PostedSep 19, 2010 7:29 pm   Last edited by Drey_Tide on Nov 29, 2010 4:53 pm. Edited 1 time in total

FeralShadows- open and recruiting

Now accepting, please join, yes we clan war.
Current clan count 8/50

Clan Authority:

Clan Master: Me/ DreyZerkTide
Clan Deputy: NekoShade
Clan Observer: DarkMiyabi

NOTICE!

I recently received my report card and had a low English mark which has limited my computer/playing time greatly. I may log on occasionally for a game or to check on clan attendance. I WILL be playing normally during Christmas break which starts DECEMBER 17 2010 UP TILL THE END OF THE CHRISTMAS BREAK! UNTIL THEN, PLEASE CONTINUE TO APPLY! I now accept forum pms if you're interested in joining

I take my clan serious. And with that I take my perspective of the clan a bit differently. We take pride in our abilities and skill. We honor our opponents, and respect them. We all want to represent our clan well, which is why I made clan rules. Being in this clan is a privilege. This is "your online family" (small joke XD).

It has come to my attention that many clans are asking for good players. I would gladly appreciate some players with a high KDR.

We do NOT give out items if another clan member needs them. We do not support freeloaders.

Requirements!
Req:
-speak English,
-Obey Clan rules
-have a Half Decent KDR 0.50 OR ABOVE!
-have an IM/e-mail address so we can keep in touch and let me know how to contact you FACEBOOK IS NOT AN OPTION AS I DO NOT HAVE ONE! Accepted ways of communication out of game include:
-any form of e-mail
-any IM program, such as MSN, AIM etc.
-Xfire

OPTIONAL!:
-Mic. /Headset for faster and easier communication in clan wars. As some people have problems with Xfire -which is what I use to chat in game with others via mic.- I'll find a program that is a happy medium for everyone. Otherwise it will be Xfire.

Vent: Xfire dreytide http://www.xfire.com/profile/dreytide/

CLAN RULES!:

Edit 1: updated all the clan rules as well as added the names and how to contact me.
Edit 2: made the requirements easier to read. and understand.
Edit 3: cleaned u/shortened the rules a bit, changed a few requirements and changed rule 4 so no one would annoy the people in charge of the clan.

1. abaide by the terms and service etc. Abide by the terms and conditions/rules put forth by Areia Games, so that means no cheating -no hacking, no tapping, no scamming etc.- as well as no harassing others. I check the behavior forum regularly so if I notice you name being reported for anything and people saying that you have indeed broken a rule/terms and conditions, you'll be kicked from the clan.

2. Active rule Be active!
If you're going to be away from the game for a long period of time, or are experiencing computer/internet problems, let me know but tell me how long you may be gone for. if you haven't logged in for two weeks (14 days) I will kick you out of the clan for inactivity. YOU are responsible for letting me know you won't be active for a while, when you expect to be back and you must tell me all this before you leave.

3. Clan wars Clan Wars WILL happen. If Clan masters from other clans want to arrage a clan war, it will be between FRIDAY NIGHTS, AND SUNDAY NIGHTS so basically all weekend. IF ANYONE FROM THIS CLAN CLAN WARS WITHOUT MY APPROVAL, TELLING ME WHO IT IS AND/OR THE DETAILS YOU WILL BE KICKED FROM THE CLAN DESPITE IF WE WON OR LOST! I will ultimatly decided if we war or not. If you set up a room and say "Room -insert # here- come now. War." You will be promptly kicked from the clan. All clan wars will be recorded and observed using the Feral Shadow's Clan observer DarkMiyabi so we can catch any hackers/glitchers on either side.

If you have to leave durring a clan war let me know before and when you go to leave the Clan war! I had several people leave during a clan war before. One had to leave for a night class or doctor's appointment so he had a valid excuse. The other's left because our clan was loosing to campers who were lagging. If you leave the Clan war without a valid excuse, following you leaving, I'll watch to see if you fully sign off or not. If you DC durring a Clan war, I want you to return. If you leave a clan war and refuse to return because we're losing, you will be kicked following the battle. I do not accept poor sports in this clan.

4. Clan Authority DON'T ANNOY THOSE IN AUTHORITY OF THE CLAN! We will kick and block you immediately. If you were kicked from the clan you will be given a reason why. READ THE REASON I GIVE YOU! IF YOU WERE KICKED FOR INACTIVITY THEN DON'T QQ, JUST GET OVER IT. If you were kicked from the clan it is FINAL and you WON'T be able to rejoin.

4. Be honest If I suspect you broke a rule and you want to deny it flat out, you will be kicked for the clan. so if someone cheated (or is trying to say that they were active for a few weeks when they really weren't) and you decide to try to defend them to get them back in, you will be kicked too. I use the manage tab in the clan page to see the last time someone logged in. That's how I keep track. i do it often too. If I find that you were inactive for 14 days or more without giving me a valid reason -i.e. school related problems like you need to study more, internet/computer problems etc.- and you claim you were on, when you weren't, I'll ignore your plea.

Rules will be added if needed. Clan members will be notified if rules change or get added.Feel free to ask questions here as well Smile
Advertisement

surich_paul

Rank 0
surich_paul
PostedNov 02, 2010 12:49 am
my kdr is 1.64.. good enough?

juudaime1994

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2010 9:32 am

Re: FeralShadows- open and recruiting

Drey_Tide wrote:

Clan: FeralShadows
Site: none yet
Req:any kdr, some common sense, speak English but French is ok too, if you speak both like me then ok You'll also need Xfire -mic/headset is optional.
Vent: yes
Xfire: dreytide
WolfTeam in game messenger
here on fourms  

And you should also tell your IG name if you want to apply (I guess)

Drey_Tide

Rank 0
Drey_Tide
PostedNov 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Re: FeralShadows- open and recruiting

juudaime1994 wrote:
Drey_Tide wrote:

Clan: FeralShadows
Site: none yet
Req:any kdr, some common sense, speak English but French is ok too, if you speak both like me then ok You'll also need Xfire -mic/headset is optional.
Vent: yes
Xfire: dreytide
WolfTeam in game messenger
here on fourms  

And you should also tell your IG name if you want to apply (I guess)  

Truthfully, all you have to do is look up the clan name.. but tbh... it's the same as on here

surich_paul wrote:
my kdr is 1.64.. good enough?  

Yup. It's more then acceptable.

please click them and the rest of my eggs

jamesbradshaw

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2010 2:04 pm

i would like to join this pride

both me and my friend are looking for an active pride that does pride wars my in game name is telsa_pandora and i will have him apply when he gets on next

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedNov 11, 2010 3:41 pm
Hmm... this sounds like my old clan... cept the master raged everytime we lost a war and kept saying "Training room. Come or kick from clan."

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

Drey_Tide

Rank 0
Drey_Tide
PostedNov 29, 2010 2:29 pm
Yeah I had several people leave during a clan war before. One had to leave for a night class or doctor's appointment so he had a valid excuse. The other's left because our clan was loosing to campers who were lagging.

OH fyi: I just made a few amendments to the clan rules. If you are in this clan you should read them

q8sd

Rank 4
q8sd
PostedDec 04, 2010 5:27 pm
IGN: sweetxdevil
KDR: 1.27 [improving. rarely goes down if not never.] [one-two months old player, and this is my only account]

I also have x-fire but I don't really use it. And i might lag because I don't live in the USA.

WT/Repulse IGN: sweetxdevil

Drey_Tide

Rank 0
Drey_Tide
PostedDec 04, 2010 5:29 pm
alrighty. I'll get on tomorrow and add you and that's ok.

q8sd

Rank 4
q8sd
PostedDec 04, 2010 5:30 pm
Do i register ?

WT/Repulse IGN: sweetxdevil