GMVectorM

Rank 3
PostedSep 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Server Maintenance

The Weekly Server Maintenance is BACK!!! Don't be surprised when you get disconnected at 5:00 PM because we are warning you, and will warn you again! Maintenance should last only approx 2 hours, but we will keep you updated! Have fun today in Monster Madness and on the forums after the servers go down!!

When:
ALL SERVERS 5:00 PM PDT!!!
Where:
YOUR COMPUTER!

Objective: Be Disconnected!
Reward: Nap time! Its good for you!

What to bring: Stuff that lasts approx 2 hours, food, an expectation to be disconnected!

*Nap time is not good for everyone, please do not use nap time while operating any kind of machinery or handling hazardous materials. Nap time is only meant to be used in safe and secure areas. Please do not use nap time in safe unsecure areas, unsafe secure areas or unsafe unsecure areas. any injuries which occur during nap time are not in direct liability with Aeria Games and Entertainment, its your bad for sleeping somewhere unsafe and/or unsecure.

THERE WILL BE A PATCH TODAY!!
PATCH NOTES NOW!!
-STAT Reset NPC will be up until next maintenance, you only have 1 chance per toon! Located in the auction house!
-OP Hammer display has been fixed!
-You will get an extra warning message while linking IF you have a Lucky Charm
Advertisement

merkzz_18

Rank 2
merkzz_18
PostedSep 15, 2010 5:09 pm
o_O

kimberfan

Rank 4
kimberfan
PostedSep 15, 2010 5:13 pm
O.o

Elfstruck

Rank 3
Elfstruck
PostedSep 15, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: Server Maintenance

GMVectorM wrote:

PATCH NOTES LATER!!  

*prayes its new dungeon*

I know it wont be, but...you know...:/

kimberfan

Rank 4
kimberfan
PostedSep 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Elfstruck wrote:
GMVectorM wrote:

PATCH NOTES LATER!!  

*prayes its new dungeon*

I know it wont be, but...you know...:/  

i hope its the stat reset merchant >.>

PaxDraconis

Rank 0
PaxDraconis
PostedSep 15, 2010 6:01 pm
Stat reset Think positive stat reset keep fingers crossed stat reset.

Did I mention I hope that it's the Stat reset?

<a>Photobucket</a>

Asherbees

Rank 0
Asherbees
PostedSep 15, 2010 6:04 pm
Ahhhh *seisures from being kicked*

I cant play outside , its thundering so now what am i spose to do >.<

Guess ill sit here and talk to all of you!

Asherbees

Rank 0
Asherbees
PostedSep 15, 2010 6:06 pm

"" *Nap time is not good for everyone, please do not use nap time while operating any kind of machinery or handling hazardous materials. Nap time is only meant to be used in safe and secure areas. Please do not use nap time in safe unsecure areas, unsafe secure areas or unsafe unsecure areas. any injuries which occur during nap time are not in direct liability with Aeria Games and Entertainment, its your bad for sleeping somewhere unsafe and/or unsecure. ""

Who would want to nap , gamers dont nap , that is what mountian dew and dr.pepper are for....Havent you heard yet! lol

phuckerzzz

Rank 0
phuckerzzz
PostedSep 15, 2010 6:10 pm

omg we dont sleep with the enemy DO WE?!?!
GMVectorM wrote:

The Weekly Server Maintenance is BACK!!! Don't be surprised when you get disconnected at 5:00 PM because we are warning you, and will warn you again! Maintenance should last only approx 2 hours, but we will keep you updated! Have fun today in Monster Madness and on the forums after the servers go down!!

When:
ALL SERVERS 5:00 PM PDT!!!
Where:
YOUR COMPUTER!

Objective: Be Disconnected!
Reward: Nap time! Its good for you!

What to bring: Stuff that lasts approx 2 hours, food, an expectation to be disconnected!

*Nap time is not good for everyone, please do not use nap time while operating any kind of machinery or handling hazardous materials. Nap time is only meant to be used in safe and secure areas. Please do not use nap time in safe unsecure areas, unsafe secure areas or unsafe unsecure areas. any injuries which occur during nap time are not in direct liability with Aeria Games and Entertainment, its your bad for sleeping somewhere unsafe and/or unsecure.

PATCH NOTES LATER!!  

love the pic funny as h377

<a></a>

phuckerzzz

Rank 0
phuckerzzz
PostedSep 15, 2010 6:11 pm

[quote="Asherbees"]"" [size=7]*Nap time is not good for everyone, please do not use nap time while operating any kind of machinery or handling hazardous materials. Nap time is only meant to be used in safe and secure areas. Please do not use nap time in safe unsecure areas, unsafe secure areas or unsafe unsecure areas. any injuries which occur during nap time are not in direct liability with Aeria Games and Entertainment, its your bad for sleeping somewhere unsafe and/or unsecure. [/size] ""

Who would want to nap , gamers dont nap , that is what mountian dew and dr.pepper are for....Havent you heard yet! lol[/quote]

SO TRU ^^

<a></a>