JonGhost

Rank 5.2
JonGhost
PostedSep 19, 2010 4:39 am

Re: Found a DOMO in-game scammer

scam
osembai wrote:
Eline-Roujin IS A SCAMMER, SHE SCAM PETS, PERM, AND GOLD
Report, Ban, DO WHATEVER GM GS DO SOMETHING.  

Report scammers here with proof:
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

<object> <param> </embed> </object>
Advertisement

m3l0ve

Rank 0
m3l0ve
PostedSep 19, 2010 6:23 am
Iyeru wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Mage_7 wrote:
thanks GOD for telling us:D
but i have a question:/
how is it possible to make a website exaclty like aeria?thats is really weird maybe any ex-assistant of aeria make this site?0-0  

its not that hard, all you do is go into your internet browser and view the page source, then copy it all into notepad and save it as .html, i could throw something like that together in a few seconds lol  

or if aeria doesn't allow hotlinking, save the page with all images / links.  

it is possible to "copy" a site ... what is problematic is the ads on the site .... that's why almost all noobs that use the principle of "site copy" will choose only the link where there isn't a add ...
the best way ... just look at the link if is not with areagames.com that means it's not the real one

Morgorth

Rank 0
Morgorth
PostedSep 19, 2010 6:33 am
Safest way to keep from being scammed is to bookmark or add the aeria games website to your favorites and only follow the links up top... Change your password and user name every now and a again and be sure to save any emails sent to you from aeria games just in case anything does happen so you have proof...

Saoud

Rank 4
Saoud
PostedSep 19, 2010 7:30 am
many thankfro mthe bottom of my heart

to794

Rank 0
PostedSep 19, 2010 5:01 pm
this makes me want to go on safe mode using my **** old spare to piss him off and then wait untill he figures out I am using a 7 year old Mac.

Oh and a good way to stop all hacking is do something like blizzard by making those usb's that have a code in them that is required to play the games

Captain_Major

Rank 0
Captain_Major
PostedOct 08, 2010 7:07 pm
=o

Who said life was easy

Maebear

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Maebear
PostedOct 08, 2010 7:49 pm
Thanks a lot, Jon. :3 Keeping the community safe one thread at a time since 2007. <3

AlchemyFan101

Rank 0
AlchemyFan101
PostedOct 10, 2010 3:39 am
wow thanks for the warning, if ididn't know this in advance i'd probebly get pulled into a scam.

aeyf

Rank 3
aeyf
PostedOct 11, 2010 3:06 am
T-th..x *lol'd at the username* Laughing But I try to *cough* open the *cough* link but its doesnt showed up as *cough* fake aeria web- *cough* -site *tired loling*

Goodbye, sry but I lost interest in you guys after you closed my beloved game LaTale ;) This will probably my last time editing my profile (and visiting this site), oh well...

RuteeMatsu

Rank 3
PostedOct 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Seems like this is still a problem, one of my clanmates got hit a couple of nights ago and when she logged back into the game she was missing a bunch of items and macca =/ So it's not over yet.

I'm really lucky that I read this on my first day because a few hours later some guy tried it with me, asking me to 'read his story' but the link wasn't right.