LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedSep 13, 2010 4:27 pm

heres a fan fiction for u

i got ksed 17 times by the same guild i wont name names (ASYLUM) u want a post here it is ppl dont freakin ks its not worth it and when i tell u to stop dont fight over a keyboard fighting over a keyboard is like running in the paralimpics even if u win ur still Brilliant its seriusly cutting into my lvling time and also if u have a problem with what im saying then rack of and ignor it LightHero aka me and (cassdona) has been playing for over a year now and never have i been ksed so many times dose asylum just hate me or what im so freaking over it also have a nice day lol

Advertisement

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedSep 13, 2010 4:29 pm
lol well heres a story for u all about how my lif got truned upside down and just give me a min and listen i tell u how i got to b the prince in a town in california i wuz in west philly bron and raised and i spended most of my time on teh play grond just chillin out lol it wuz cool an we play sum hoops by teh school and these guyz came and ksed me 17 times i wont name names (ASYLUM) u want a story here it is ppl dont freakin ks its not worth it and when i tell u to stop u say ur moving with ur auntie and ur uncle to bel-air