- 13 Sep 2010
- lincoln United States
PostedSep 14, 2010 8:14 pm
Re: Spread Caesary Event on FB and Web! 200 Free AP!
Let's get social about Caesary!! Only the first 100 will win!
Attention! Let’s give our favorite military and city browser RTS a boost on the web!
Hurry! Only the first 100 verified participants will get 200 Free AP!
You must make three posts using your Facebook (FB) Wall and/or a games blog, website or forum:
If you hate Facebook like many of us, go for 3 good forum/blog/webstie posts only, and skip the FB wall posts. However, be warned: If we check your posts and only 2 of 3 are working (the other being deleted), then you will need to find a replacement before the deadline!
- Post a FB Wall post that contains a URL to the Caesary demonstration Youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZXblWnEwLY with a comment that briefly describes the video.
- Post a FB Wall post that contains a URL to the Caesary page (http://caesary.aeriagames.com/) OR the Aeria NOW page (http://www.aeriagames.com/games/aerianow/) with a few words.
*You must have at least 25 friends in order to qualify! FB Wall posts above must be separate posts!
- Post a helpful post on a games forum, blog or website. You must write about Caesary using 50 words at least, no unnecessary repeating of words, must include a link to the Caesary page (no quotations) “http://caesary.aeriagames.com”. Must use the key word “browser game” at least once in your post. Be nice and don’t spam!
*We will not accept sites that require a sign-in and password to view threads/comments. Please use public sites.
**DO NOT USE THESE SITES: ONRPG.com, MMOHUT.com, PerfectWorld.com, Yahoo Answers, Twitter
***DO USE: Your own blog (other than Facebook, MySpace or Twitter), like wordpress.com, wordpress.org, blogger, livejournal, etc.
You must submit your 3 posts in ONE single reply to this topic as URLs to where you posted. You must also write what nickname you used to make a forum/blog/site post. If you screw up your URLs (don't turn into pretty little links), don't repost. This is confusing to us and slows down the verification and hence delays awards. We know the edit post feature is not working. Just leave it as is, please. If you really screwed up, then resubmit. If you happen to make your submitted URLs clickable links, that's GREAT. Just be sure your URLs are correct!
Event Ends: Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 7:00PM (PDT)
Award: 200 Free AP
AP will be awarded within 1-2 weeks of the event ending date. If you didn't receive your AP by then, that means you didn't qualify.
Common reasons you will NOT receive AP:
- We were unable to verify your forum/blog/site post because it was deleted by moderators.
- We were unable to verify your FB Wall post because you do not set your Wall as public. If we can't see your wall, you will not qualify. Please make your wall visible to non-friends.
- You failed to link properly to your post location. Check to make sure your links work before submitting!
- You failed to let us know your post nickname and we can't identify your post! Also, you probably didn't link properly to your comment in a 300+ comments topic. We will not search for your comments.
- You didn't make the "first 100 list" -- sorry but its first come first served, or more accurately, first verified first served. Don't give up hope just because you are on reply page 13. People make mistakes and you might squeeze onto the award list!
Updates will be made as necessary.