themaxxilor

GameMaster: Japan
themaxxilor
PostedSep 07, 2010 10:19 pm   Last edited by themaxxilor on Sep 30, 2010 10:51 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Spread Aeria with Facebook! 200 Free AP! [EVENT CLOSED]

Only for first 100 participants!
Thanks to everyone who participated! We were able to reach out to more people on Facebook to join our great Aeria community! We have finished verifying 100 participants in the order that they were received and are in the process of awarding them 200 free AP!
If you don't receive your AP within 1-2 weeks, that means you did not qualify. Better luck next time! Hopefully, "next time" will be soon! Thanks again for helping make this event a success!
*There will be no further updates to this topic and will be locked.

Hope you are enjoying your Aeria Facebook profile pic from our last event! We had over 1,000 participants for that amounted to...a swimming pool of free AP worthy of Scrooge McDuck! And here's another event for you!

This time, the bar has been raised a bit in order to participate. This is to discourage people from making new FB accounts for this event only, and reach a much wider audience of potential fellow Aeria players!

The first 100 people to post their Facebook profile link here will be eligible to receive a one-time award of 200 free AP after being verified via fulfilling the instructions and conditions below. Please read carefully.

Schedule:
Start Date: The nanosecond you see this announcement!
End Date: Sunday, September 12 at 11:59pm PDT

Instructions:

1. Become a fan of our Aeria Games Facebook Fan Page (here). If you're already a fan, thats great!
  2. (OPTIONAL) Become a fan of one or more of our other game-specific FB Fan Pages, located in the "Favorite Pages" box on our Fan Page's wall (bottom left)
  3. Post one of the following messages to your Facebook Wall (MUST)

4. Edit your Facebook Wall's text box to include the Aeria Games URL: http://www.aeriagames.com (MUST)
  5. The 'text box' in question is a box that sits on the left side of your FB Wall that enables you to write something.
  6. You can find it just underneath your profile pic, and above the "Information" box on your FB Wall.
  7. Editing the text box does not require FBML or any technical stuff
    The edited text box must show the Aeria Games URL for the duration of the event!

Participating and Qualifying:

• You must have 50 friends or more -- your number of friends must be visible to the public so we can verify!
  • You must submit your FB Profile URL as a REPLY to this thread.
  • You must submit your FB Profile in your reply as: http://www.facebook.com/'yournamehere'
    -- You can get this URL very easily by logging into FB and clicking "Profile". We won't accept the URLs with a bunch of dodgy looking numbers and letters at the end (unless that is your actual FB name). You don't have to us BB code ([url=blahblah][/url], etc.) to make your url a clickable link, but it sure helps us verify you quickly!
  • We must be able to visibly verify your wall post and your edited wall text box -- include the time/date when you made your post helps us check in case your post gets crowded off the page.
  • Please, if you realize you made a mistake during your submission, do not post a new reply. Go to your post, click "edit" and make your change that way. It works. It also helps us verify everyone quickly.
  • If you do not follow the above instructions and conditions, you will not receive AP.
  • themaxxilor will not be accepting requests for confirmation or other forms of direct contact linked with this event (nothing personal, but no one will get special treatment).

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What's a URL?
    Answer: The address that tells your browser where a webpage or other online content is located on the Web. Starts with http://
  2. Can't I just submit by posting to the Aeria Games FB Fan Page instead?
    Answer: No. This crowds our fan page announcements and content and it will not be the Aeria Games FB Fan Page people's responsibility to report submissions in that fashion.
  3. I hate using FB. Can't I do this on MySpace.com or LinkedIn for the free AP?
    Answer: No.
  4. Why the heck do you make events before you finish awarding for the last one!?
    Answer: Awarding AP for these events takes time and during that time we want to plan and present more and more events to you. We would like to give you something to do while you wait for your AP.
  5. Cripes. There's already 100 people replied to this topic. So I can't participate, huh?
    Answer: No, err, Yes you can! Not everyone who participates will be verified by the event's end date so please don't give up hope!
  6. Where are my AP?
    Answer: If you did not participate correctly, you will not be verified and will not receive AP. AP winners will receive their AP award 1-2 weeks after the event end date, not after you make your submission. We work as fast as we can to verify and tally awards for participants, but errors in submission makes it that much harder to allow this to go smoothly. Please be sure to read the instructions and conditions carefully.
  7. Do I have to use the FB profile pic from the last event in order to qualify?
    Answer: No, but if you have it up as your profile pic, that is AWESOME!

The conditions, instructions and AP award amounts of this event are subject to change without notice (pray that does not happen).

Updates will be made as is necessary.
Advertisement

kaykenday

Rank 0
kaykenday
PostedSep 07, 2010 10:25 pm

i am the beauty and grace of death himself.

kitten966

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2010 10:26 pm

hiii

warrior_700

Rank 3
warrior_700
PostedSep 07, 2010 10:29 pm
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1407551182

chainspeller

Rank 0
chainspeller
PostedSep 07, 2010 10:30 pm
http://www.facebook.com/paulfromthefuture

September 7, around 9:25 p.m. PST

sabaku_chou

Rank 0
sabaku_chou
PostedSep 07, 2010 10:31 pm

"Lemon, lemon, and lemon."

Jondaken

Rank 3
Jondaken
PostedSep 07, 2010 10:32 pm

warrior_700

Rank 3
warrior_700
PostedSep 07, 2010 10:35 pm
how do i put my facebook profile in url like that??

Myrddin966

Rank 0
Myrddin966
PostedSep 07, 2010 10:36 pm

I Posted!!!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/tmt66
I posted 12:30am EST 9/9/10

Tundrablitz

Rank 0
Tundrablitz
PostedSep 07, 2010 10:36 pm
http://www.facebook.com/ItsPatrickStar