aiwetasare

Rank 0
aiwetasare
PostedJan 21, 2009 10:14 pm
I've used Visa gift cards to pay all sorts of things online for about three years now. The only place it's not worked is OGPlanet because they require "Verified by Visa" which is a program that giftcards don't have.

Something of note that I'm not sure has been mentioned, wasn't in the main post. When you buy one of these cards you have to set it up properly or you're likely to run into issues with it being turned down.

Every card has a URL on it somewhere. (I tend to by Netspend cards, the URL is http://www.allaccessgift.com). You need to go to the URL on your card and input your information, your name, address and zip code. Most companies, including paypal, check the data given against the data the card holds... if it holds no data on who owns it it comes up as a miss match. Only have to set up each card once Smile

And Netspend cards work fine with googlecheckout, I've used them three times this week. They sometimes do not like Clickandbuy, but they've always worked with paypal for me.

--- DOMO: Iboshi (Onyx) --- MegaTen: Sukiko (Cerberus) -- Also known as Pahya and Ainilome around the gaming world.
Advertisement

BlazMasta

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2009 1:48 pm

ok yea this is really messed up... 2nd time I bought a $100 vanilla visa card... it works the first time but then it doesn't work anymore... I also tried a $50 one and it worked twice just fine 3 times in a row... the $100 one just let me buy the 5k AP one then paypal just started declining my card...

1vs2

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi

I live in Canada but i cant find any Cards any where, not even i 7/11

Dash612

Rank 4
Dash612
PostedApr 12, 2009 3:44 pm
I got a vanilla visa card, but whenever I try to use it it says The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.

why the Hard does that keep happening x_x I just wanted some AP

EDIT: it worked with google checkout XP

liho07

Rank 0
liho07
PostedMay 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Visa Debit Cards

Not sure how this works?
Does Aeria accept VISA DEBIT CARDS as a payment method?
If so Which option do i choose?

<a>Photobucket</a>

Psyanide

Rank 0
Psyanide
PostedJun 02, 2009 2:15 am
Hmm... I guess this does not work in Canada. No luck for me. No ap cards and no easy giftcards... Sad Sad

jiuchan

Rank 0
PostedJun 09, 2009 2:12 pm
walmart also have one that's more than 30 dollars.

fullmetal209

Rank 0
fullmetal209
PostedSep 25, 2009 4:25 pm
O: Luckily here in Victoria we have those fun card thingies. o.o No more credit cards for Nats<3

Dream of Mirror Online
Natsurio | Yaichii
Player since CB

S4 League
surgexn

Rozzie2

Rank 0
Rozzie2
PostedOct 25, 2009 12:37 pm
personally i use my phone credit, one bip
since im nt old enought for paypal, and its trouble some to give your card details every time u wana buy ap
(i live in uk, so cant buy fun card, e-pin dont work for me either XD)

rawr, i be dragon

LunyDies

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2010 12:32 pm
somebody know why that dont work...I entered all my information and paypal dont want to accept it..why?