GeneralWilliams

Rank 0
GeneralWilliams
PostedJul 20, 2008 5:10 pm
Doesn't work. When I enter all the information and click, "Review order and continue," It reloads the screen with a message at the top saying

Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card.

Why is that?

Advertisement

DJKage

Rank 0
DJKage
PostedJul 28, 2008 6:48 pm
I picked up the Vannila Card and for 25 dollars from rite aid.

I popped the numbers in and it worked fine for me.

The only problem I have now is I had to use the 20 dollar option, and with only 5 left on the card... theres no five dollar option. Sad

For everyone that bought a vanilla visa, check your receipts and make sure the card was activated!

Back in my younger years, I worked at a Rite aid for about 2 years. Sometimes they don't send out the batch activations untill the end of the day, in which case it will still take time for them to activate.
NOTE! the above is only if your out in the sticks somewhere. If your intercity, they should get sent right over the network no prob.

Hopefully that might help someone!

Good luck yall!

EDIT:
one more thing for the vanilla card...
I used my address, but for the name I used what was printed on the card... "A GIFT FOR YOU"

Also for the "green dot" crew.

Green dot cards cost a surcharge of 9.95 every time you put money on, and in most states, a monthy fee for keeping it active.
You also have to call them to activate it and give them your name address and SS#. So if your a fan of security... might not be a good way to go.

DOMO: Deese Sapphire Doc 22/Dancer 17/P.Muse 16 SMTI: Levistus 16 Gunner/Curse Magic Build Too many demons ATM...

Andarel

Rank 0
PostedAug 16, 2008 9:34 am
Vanilla worked for me - I think I used either Firstname "A" LN "GIFT FOR YOU" or FN "A GIFT FOR" and LN "YOU".

neologisme

Rank 0
neologisme
PostedOct 28, 2008 10:56 pm
Andarel wrote:
Vanilla worked for me - I think I used either Firstname "A" LN "GIFT FOR YOU" or FN "A GIFT FOR" and LN "YOU".  

._. No way! I didn't even think to change the first/last name.

I got so frustrated with trying to buy AP using the Vanilla Card that I just ended up using it all for gas money...

I guess me and AP were just never meant to be. :c

IGN: Neologism | Server: Sapphire

TokuAkisame

Rank 0
TokuAkisame
PostedOct 31, 2008 11:45 am
cant wait to try and see if it works this is so much better than getting a credit card thnx a bunch man cant wait for meh AP. >_<

Ive Moved to a diff game im now in Grand Fantasia :3

Lili1324

Rank 0
PostedDec 16, 2008 5:23 pm
Wow! Hehe this is so great; I've been looking for something like this! Thank yoou!

Raiyushi

Rank 0
Raiyushi
PostedDec 26, 2008 4:36 am
They come in $25, $50, and $100 flavours.

Reloadable Credit Cards also exist, and I remember reading up about one of them offered by Citizen's Bank or something but most of the reloadable ones out there are crap that charge you for transactions that you make which is horrid.

EDIT: Does this thread even belong in Events & Contests?

BlazMasta

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2009 10:17 pm

T.T

vanilla visa...
wow. you ppl just fixed my thoughts lol. I've been trying to buy AP for like a month wif my vanilla visa lol. It worked once then it just never worked again lol

BlazMasta

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2009 10:28 pm

T.T

I soo dun like vanillavisa...
I soo dun liek vanilla visa... I bought a $100 one, I bought AP 1nce I still have $69 in it, and I tried all the little tips posted on this forum and it still says it dun work... "Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card." and yes IU activated it

EDIT: ok yea I accidentally used the wrong card... I tried again. it said "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number." it worked before, I tried changing the names to A GIFT FOR YOU but it still doesn't work Sad

Edit 2: OOO IT WORKS XD!!!

Raiyushi

Rank 0
Raiyushi
PostedJan 17, 2009 10:48 am

Re: T.T

I soo dun like vanillavisa...
BlazMasta wrote:
I soo dun liek vanilla visa... I bought a $100 one, I bought AP 1nce I still have $69 in it, and I tried all the little tips posted on this forum and it still says it dun work... "Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card." and yes IU activated it

EDIT: ok yea I accidentally used the wrong card... I tried again. it said "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number." it worked before, I tried changing the names to A GIFT FOR YOU but it still doesn't work Sad

Edit 2: OOO IT WORKS XD!!!  

Their system was down for 3 hours in the morning that day. I called in and found out after yelling at them 3 times. I basically had to end up saying "Yeah. I went to a store and they went declined"

Double posting is also bad. XD