- 29 Oct 2009
PostedAug 31, 2010 10:11 pm Last edited by themaxxilor on Nov 07, 2010 8:14 pm. Edited 4 times in total
Spread Legendary Champions
Earn up to 200 AP for helping spread Legendary Champions
Beta for Legendary Champions has just gone live and we want to get this game out there for everyone to play!
You can help by going to games related blogs, website, forums and other online destinations where people are talking about online games, leave a relevant comment and a link to the Legendary Champions download page located here: http://legendarychampions.aeriagames.com/playnow or you should link to the Legendary Champions official page, which is http://legendarychampions.aeriagames.com
Starts: The instant you see this TOPIC
Ends: Monday September 27, 2010 at 9:00am (PST)
Earn up to 200 Free AP (50 AP for each verified submission)! That means 4 submissions max per participant!
TIP1: Blogs/Articles are a great place to post:
- Go (online) to where people are talking about online games (blogs, websites, forums, etc.) and contribute a piece of writing of your own that contributes to the topic of discussion. The closer the topic is to mmorpgs and online games, the easier it will be to join in the conversation and make a suggestion to check out Legendary Champions.
- Your writing must be 50 words or more -- word count will be verified.
- You must include the words (without quotations) in your post: "Legendary Champions" "free mmorpg" and "online games" -- you may not repeat these words in order to fulfill the 50-word requirement.
- You must also include a click-able link to the Legendary Champions page provided above. If possible, make "free mmorpg" and/or "online games" click-able leading to the Legendary Champions pages described above. The Aeria Games games list page is also a great destination!
- Check to make sure your post(s) is visible and your links work.
- We won't verify submissions that require a login/password in order to see your posts.
- You must submit where you posted as a URL (EX. Aeria Games's URL is http://www.aeriagames.com)in a reply to this topic -- do not post to the Aeria Games Facebook pages, Spread Aeria Blog or anywhere else.
- When submitting, you must provide your nickname(s) that you used to write your posts
- Your submitted URL(s) must be the exact location of your post -- not the root or main page of a 200-page long forum/blog discussion
- Only non-Aeria Games webpages will be eligible to post and submit for AP. Posts to Aeria Games forums, Facebook, or other official Aeria Games pages will not be accepted.
- If you are active on Twitter -- in order to make this effective, you must have at least 100 Twitter followers in order to count for AP -- only ONE tweet is allowed, the other three posts must be on blogs, sites, forums, etc. Post the URL of the tweet itself, not your main Twitter page (since your submission may have drifted down and off the page)
TIP2: Google Alerts/Yahoo Alerts give you great places to comment!:
- In the comments "Name" field, write (without quotes) "free mmorpg (your nickname)"
- In the comments "Email" field, write your email address
- In the comments "Website" field, write the Legendary Champions page URL
- Good example of these fields is here
- *Not all blogs have these three fields -- if not, you might be able to add links to the comments text or highlight the words "free mmorpg" and make that a click-able hyperlink using the blog/forum's comment tools! You might be able to use bulletin board code like [url],[/url], etc.
Why all the Rules?
- Use Google or Yahoo's Alerts service (free) and set up alerts --links to pages about a certain subject-- to be delivered to your email address based on certain words!
- Good words to be "alerted" to help you find places to post are (without quotes): "free mmorpg" "online games" "Aeria Games" "Legendary Champions" and MANY more (be creative!)
- You'll receive an email (1/day or as-they-happen) with the links conveniently listed for you to visit, check out and comment on! How easy is that!
- *Be sure to set your Alerts types as "conversations" which will let you know of discussions (where people are actually posting) taking place like blogs where you can comment. If you set to "web" or "all", you will get a lot of pages without letting you comment/reply.
- We want to contribute to the online gaming community by not only sharing our games with the world but also to show respect to others -- spam will not be tolerated.
- We want to provide easy access to our games on as many places as possible without encouraging people to click -- sales pitches and biased posts showing Aeria or Legendary Champions in an overly positive light are also spam
- Also, we want to be able to verify everyone's submissions efficiently and quickly so we can award you faster!
We look forward to your submissions!
- You may not post to Mmohut.com Mmorpg.com Onrpg.com or PerfectWorld.com in order to receive AP.
- Please make your 4 submissions in a single reply to this topic -- make sure your links are working before you submit (if we cannot verify, you will not receive AP), if you made an error and want to correct it, please quote your mistaken reply, and write the correct one with details.
- Spammy posts will not receive any AP (just one more reminder for the overzealous)
- Respect the rules of sites/blogs/forums! -- posts that are deleted by site/blog owners before we can verify them will not receive AP -- your best chance of not getting deleted is writing a relevant post on-topic and follows the rules of the site/blog/forum
- We will try our very best to award AP within 1-2 weeks of their submissions.
- If you do not receive AP within 2 weeks of your submission that means you did not qualify -- we kindly ask that you follow the rules as described above to reduce the chance of a bad, spammy or otherwise un-verifiable submission.
- Conditions and award amounts mentioned above may be altered without warning at our discretion -- usually, a forum or site will complain about "Aeria spam" and we'll add them to the list of sites not to post to.
- Questions and concerns should be sent via email to email@example.com.
- If you already made posts to mmorpg.com before September 1, don't worry. From now own, no more posts to mmorpg.com, please!
- No more posts to Mmohut.com since they seem to be deleted very quickly.
- If you noticed your posts are being deleted, please go ahead and make a post somewhere else and submit it -- the max is still 4 verified submissions.
- Try to make all 4 submissions in a single reply to this topic, since that will make it easier for us to verify in one stroke.
- Posting to forums/blogs/websites is not "fire-and-forget". Wait a day or two to make sure your post is not deleted, then submit.
- As members of the Aeria Games community, it is important that you make it clear to the online community that you are writing relevant posts that are approved and enjoyed by those reading it in order to help raise Aeria's image and awareness in the community.
- Again - Double-check that your posts are accepted by the site/forum/blog admins before submitting or we might not be able to verify them if they are deleted before we check! Every website/forum, etc. has rules (Example here) about posting and if you don't respect their rules, what does that say about the Aeria Games community?