dawnfer

Rank 0
PostedSep 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Hi

Where do i post my response to step 1? i am interested in becoming a GS for Kingdom Heroes, Server Tianxia (US). thank you
Advertisement

Desco

Rank 0
Desco
PostedSep 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Re: Hi

dawnfer wrote:
Where do i post my response to step 1? i am interested in becoming a GS for Kingdom Heroes, Server Tianxia (US). thank you  

To apply to GS just click Here

Flyingbox

Rank 4
Flyingbox
PostedSep 04, 2010 12:08 am
That's the first part of the application---finding out where to do it by yourself.
You would also need to be more active on the forums. Having your first post as an application isn't exactly a good thing.

Karo.

Rank 0
PostedSep 16, 2010 8:40 pm
Very HappyD

Snowydew

Rank 5
Snowydew
PostedSep 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Community Volunteering

Application to Apply to be a Volunteer
Part 1)

A. I love playing this game! In my spare time I like to run events such as hide and seek. I also love taking time helping people who are new to the game by answering their questions and guiding them in the right direction.

B. I have run a few events for everyone on Etain Fury, as well as have run quite a few events for my Guild.

C. Not only have I worked hard to help people new to the game learn the ropes and find quests and different areas but in real life also work as a counselor for my fellow college students and work as mentor for kids in the local high school.

D. I have only a little experience with the forums on Aeria but can easily learn and work towards writing on the forums more.

E. A GameSage is someone who donates their time to make any aeria game a more safe and fun place to be. They help mediate problems, help people who are lost and new to the game, they answer questions the players need help with, and they run events as well.

F. I want to be a GameSage for Shaiya because it is the Aeria game I know best and know I can help out with. It is like a second home for me so I would like to make it the best place for everyone to have a great time in!