ilovelemonpie

Rank 0
PostedAug 26, 2010 8:26 pm   Last edited by ilovelemonpie on Aug 28, 2010 4:13 am. Edited 1 time in total

General ds2 introduction

basic tactics, plans, and objectives
Wolfs- blue team is generally made to defend base1 (b1) and base2 (b2). There are 2 ways wolfs can win by killing all the humans BEFORE THEY PLANT. Or being able to defuse the bomb after the humans plated before the 30 seconds run out. It takes about 6 seconds to defuse the bomb so make sure u have the timing correctly so you have enough time to defuse the bomb. There are many tactics a wolf can use the most commonly used is camping which if done well is effective. Camping is waiting for the humans to the first move and u can sneak attack them. You can do camping with basically any wolf, ghost is the best wolf u can use if your going to camp bases and not the routes or both. Ghost1, ghost 2, pycho, and smarite are wolfs that can hang on walls b7y clicking w and left botum. They are invisible so it’s easier to sneak attack a human. Another more professional tactic is rushing which is once again, if done well can be effective. Rushing is harder to do because this time wolfs do the first move and rush to kill as many humans until he dies this takes more skill so I would recommend that beginners or not yet “pros” do camping. The wolf with the most hp is guard(this doesn’t mean it’s the best wolf you can be more effective with any other wolf , depends on the person). Wolfs can try to ivade shots by moving side to side not going straight forward because generally humans can aim easier when they move forward right into them.IMPORTANT: wolfs can regain extra hp with the reload bottum, commonly R.

Humans- humans are red team. There purpose is to plant the bomb and defend it or kill all wolfs before they defuse(if humans have planted it is possible that a wolf defuses and stil gets killed when his the last one, in that case the wolfs would win). There are many many tactics that can be used in humans the most common one is camp and kill some or all , then plant. Camping can be done by hiding behind a spot where I wolf would go by with out noticing the humans so the humans can sneak attack them. Another way is just camp on the start of the routes to the bomb sites where wolfs are generally going to camp, humans can wait for the wolf to slip and make a mistake to show them selfs so the humans can attack. Here the wolfs have advantage because if the humans don’t plant then they loose.

Types of Wolfs:
Ice: 200+50hp max, throws ice balls and when hits a taret freezes them.
Basic: 200+99hp max, has no special powers just basic.
Power wolf: 260+99hp max, has more power and range than basic wolf also 60 more hp.
Guard: 850+99 max, can block shots with his arms to reduce bullet damage, very slow.
Ghost1: 200+50 max, totally invisable(when not moving) and can stick on walls.
Smartie: 150+299hp max, very small fast moving and blood suking wolf, regains extra hp by scratching dead bodies. can also stick on walls.
Berzerker(a.k.a Zerk): 260+125hp max: very long range but accurate attack and is able to suicide if wanting to.
Ghost 2: 200+50hp max: are hard to see far away and start to get more noticable when geting closer to an enemy, cal also stick on walls.
Pycho: 200+50hp max: is able to pul in enemys is his pycho ball hits them, can stick on walls.

/ Mod Edit / - Topic moved to Gameplay Modes.
Advertisement

HolySylent

Rank 4
HolySylent
PostedAug 26, 2010 8:27 pm
Obviously because of your 3 posts you dunno how the forums work. This belongs in the Self Help - Game Modes section. And I already have a Ds2 article there. Razz

<br>BFBC2 - SylentGhost</br> <br>Rift - Sylvus/Katsuro</br> <br>CoD BO - HolySylent </br> <br>Steam - HolySylent</br> <br>WolfTeam - Insurrezione</br>

Vitamin4nthax

Rank 1
PostedAug 26, 2010 8:50 pm

Re: General ds2 introduction

basic tactics, plans, and objectives
ilovelemonpie wrote:
Wolfs- blue team is generally made to defend base1 (b1) and base2 (b2). There are 2 ways wolfs can win by killing all the humans BEFORE THEY PLANT. Or being able to defuse the bomb after the humans plated before the 30 seconds run out. It takes about 6 seconds to defuse the bomb so make sure u have the timing correctly so you have enough time to defuse the bomb. There are many tactics a wolf can use the most commonly used is camping which if done well is effective. Camping is waiting for the humans to the first move and u can sneak attack them. You can do camping with basically any wolf, ghost is the best wolf u can use if your going to camp bases and not the routes or both. They are invisible so it’s easier to sneak attack a human. Another more professional tactic is rushing which is once again if done well can be effective. Rushing is harder to do because this time wolfs do the first move and rush to kill as many humans until he dies this takes more skill so I would recommend that beginners or not yet “pros” do camping. The wolf with the most hp is guard(this doesn’t mean it’s the best wolf you can be more effective with any other wolf , depends on the person). Wolfs can try to ivade shots by moving side to side not going straight forward because generally humans can aim easier when they move forward right into them.

Humans- humans are red team. There purpose is to plant the bomb and defend it or kill all wolfs before they defuse(if humans have planted it is possible that a wolf defuses and stil gets killed when his the last one, in that case the wolfs would win). There are many many tactics that can be used in humans the most common one is camp and kill some or all , then plant. Camping can be done by hiding behind a spot where I wolf would go by with out noticing the humans so the humans can sneak attack them. Another way is just camp on the start of the routes to the bomb sites where wolfs are generally going to camp, humans can wait for the wolf to slip and make a mistake to show them selfs so the humans can attack. Here the wolfs have advantage because if the humans don’t plant then they loose.  

nice guide =o my favorite maps for s2 destruction are base 3275 and two temple since i can rush the humans i usually get 3-5 kills when i rush =o

raffymiro

Rank 2
raffymiro
PostedAug 28, 2010 12:34 pm
he copy pasted,,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us