skyblueex

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Trade for Money and Profit in Online MMORPG

I have drafted a thorough guide on how to trade in MMORPG's for profit with coins, gold, money, or any kinds of in-game currency. This is a thorough analysis of how you can profit legitimately through trading in-game items. (For in-game currency that is).

This is not a spam about gold selling or cash buying. But how you can excel as a player in game.

Trade to Money and Profit in Online MMORPG – SkyBlue’s Online Game Trading Guide

I believe that any player can benefit from the scenarios that I have introduced. However, because this is a general guide, you may still have to tweak ideas and thoughts here and there to get the most out of it.

Hope you can succeed with any MMORPG that you play!

Please comment positively or flame gently on my blog if you like or dislike my articles. ^^
Advertisement

kerenf

Rank 4
kerenf
PostedAug 25, 2010 3:32 pm
if this isnt spam or advertising for your own out of game profit, why wont you just post the guide in the forums instead of routing us to another website?

- and no i wont click on the link Smile i'm not trusting of random links posted by people i dont know Razz

I'm Kitie on Teos UoF!

skyblueex

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2010 3:38 pm
Yes I am "advertising" for my guide. However it is not a spam "about" gold selling or cash trading. I am simply sharing my knowledge about trading in games in general.

I am not selling gold or any kind of items nor promoting any kinds of service.

My writing "is" about my knowledge about mmorpg's in general so I don't think I am violating any policy?

Thanks for the reply~

kerenf

Rank 4
kerenf
PostedAug 25, 2010 3:47 pm
From Terms of service

8. Third Party Sites

Clicking a hyperlink may direct you away from the Website. AGE does not endorse or control any third-party linked sites, is not responsible for their content and has no association with the owners or operators of such sites. Also, other sites may have different terms of service and different privacy policies. AGE therefore strongly recommends that you inform yourself regarding the practices of third party websites.

Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that AGE shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.  

My suggestion is that you post your guide on the forums Smile best for everyone if you want to share it!

I'm Kitie on Teos UoF!

skyblueex

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2010 3:53 pm
-.- I read it through. Did you read it through?

It simply states that Aeria games is not responsible for any links posted on its forums. However, I want to stress that I am "not" selling any services or goods nor am I asking for any kinds of passwords/items, etc.

More power to you if you do not trust any other sources than the ones that's written and hosted by Aeria Games.

I think you are a good game sage that's dedicated to the game. Keep up the good work!

kerenf

Rank 4
kerenf
PostedAug 25, 2010 3:59 pm
It was never my intention to get in a debate with you.. you asked if you were doing something wrong - so i posted for you what the terms of service say about it Smile Just trying to help!

yes, I've read it through the terms of service, more than a few times! It is my opinion you shouldn't advertise for other sites but yes the rules do say you can (just not recommended) so all the power to you Smile

good luck to you and your guide Smile

I'm Kitie on Teos UoF!

skyblueex

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2010 4:00 pm
Thank you ^^