digitalgraffiti

Rank 0
digitalgraffiti
PostedSep 21, 2010 9:52 am
<3 AHAH love the reply. thanks for letting me know. .if id known that i wouldn't have stared at the screen for so long
and yay! the universe might not hate me!
Advertisement

GRisbon

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2010 1:27 pm

ended auctions

can't get my stuff
If the message says "Failed to receive items." when I try to get my stuff, does that mean I am never getting them? I've got about 6 days left and it really sucks.

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedOct 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Re: ended auctions

can't get my stuff
GRisbon wrote:
If the message says "Failed to receive items." when I try to get my stuff, does that mean I am never getting them? I've got about 6 days left and it really sucks.  
Check your inventory pages - you probably don't have any free spots left.

RIP Kizzd

GRisbon

Rank 0
PostedOct 08, 2010 6:24 am

Re: ended auctions

can't get my stuff

Check your inventory pages - you probably don't have any free spots left.  

Pfff, that was the problem. I'm an idiot. Thanks a bunch!

Raenefshichi

Rank 0
Raenefshichi
PostedOct 14, 2010 2:30 pm
Sorry if this has been answered already, but what happens if no one buys the item you put up for an auction? Do you get the auction fee back?

~Insert random signature here~

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedOct 14, 2010 3:16 pm
Raenefshichi wrote:
Sorry if this has been answered already, but what happens if no one buys the item you put up for an auction? Do you get the auction fee back?  
No you don't.
The auction fee is a pure listing fee. If the item sells you also get charged a commission.

RIP Kizzd

DarkCornor

Rank 0
DarkCornor
PostedOct 14, 2010 7:05 pm
The guide will be updated soon, when i get the time i will do Smile
if you think i forgot something very important (like the "useless butten"). pls post a reply and i will add it in the upcoming update

Raenefshichi

Rank 0
Raenefshichi
PostedOct 15, 2010 8:13 am
MerlinMcTav wrote:
Raenefshichi wrote:
No you don't.
The auction fee is a pure listing fee. If the item sells you also get charged a commission.  

Thanks for the reply! ^_^

~Insert random signature here~

An81angel

Rank 0
An81angel
PostedNov 22, 2010 11:13 pm
DarkCornor wrote:
rambisco wrote:
What city is the auction house in? Confused

Where can you find it?  

its in a place called Bootlegery. you can get there by using the gatekeeper in Iris / Apelune. there you can also buy a rune that teleports you to that place Smile

i should add it to the guide thx Smile  

It is taking me a while to figure out where the Union of Fury Auction House was actually located. Whenever I asked anyone where it was they said "It's a place by itself, go to a gate keeper", ... which was confusing because there are a lot of gate keepers all over the place & each takes you to different places.

Anyway, all the quest says is that it's in Iris ... which isn't actually true. First you need to get the quest letter to take to the auction house. Then you need to use the portal from Gliter, that takes you to Iris, then you need to take a portal (the isolated one down the long ramp that doesn't have a 'scroll over title' saying where it leads -not for me anyway) which takes you to an all new map called Keuraijen (sp?) there you will have a blue dot person on the map that you give the auction house letter to. This is when you get info on the Bootleggery. I'm not sure what to do after this though.

To keep it simple: Union of Fury
Your Home City <portal to> Glitter (get quest/auction letter) <portal to> Iris <portal to> Keuraijen (give/get quest letter) <portal to> ???

I'll update this post once I know what to do next. I hope this helps save someone from running around in circles like I did - LOL.

~*~ Update Part 1 ~*~
Keuraijen is the name of the 2nd Map, & the Auction Clerk you need to find is in the city of Starfumos Vill.
From here I believe -but unable to verify- that you need to use the portal in Starfumos Vill that leads to Trineton Stronghold Arena (sp?), however, it seems you must be levels 20-30 to enter that area. So I wont be able to verify until I level up more.

::: Note :::
If you want to skip the quest and go straight to the auction house itself there is an auction merchant next to the clerk, and he sells a travel potion specifically for the Auction House.
BIG thanks to my very first in-game friend/trade for so generously trading me the potion for free (without my asking for it). When I level high enough to have something of value to trade I will repay your kindness! Smile

Tantaman

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Question

I put something up for sale today on the auction board for the first time. Things went well and the item was on the board so I went to look around the floor sellers. I came back and the item was still on the board so I switched toons and went farming for an hour. I returned to AH with the selling toon and the item wasn't on the board any longer. It is still under Auction Progress and the timer still says 2 days but when I click on the item it says I can cancel the auction so I guess it has not sold.... what's up??

Thanks for the use of your knowledge.