Opaic

Rank 1
Opaic
PostedAug 28, 2010 8:22 pm
MacLeaf wrote:
UM = buying contis, every1 knows that...
Dont QQ, just lvl to 70 before others do Very Happy  

I like this guy.....and I never say nice stuff like that.....lol

retired
Advertisement

Lifix

Rank 0
Lifix
PostedAug 31, 2010 4:53 pm
Its a marketing strategy by aeriagames to get us to buy more conti/pids for ums and ped/pids for hms because they know you will. he he.....They care less if its about the unbalance on certain servers. In fact they count on it. If people are afraid to grind in the new maps they will most definately buy more PIDS/PEDS/Conti's to protect there toons. $$$ in the Bank for Aeria.

soulidarity

Rank 3
soulidarity
PostedAug 31, 2010 6:56 pm
aeriagirl9990 wrote:
Great, so basically the UM's are screwed for getting to 70. We ALWAYS have to have a conti on. Lol, why on earth wouldn't a regular PvE map be made?. It's obvious there are major problems with Furies wiping out all grinders and camping portals and whatnot. Thanks a lot, now I officially need to make a HM priest in place of my UM one that I won't be able to afford any longer :p  

I'm just going to point out that these maps are fairly big, and unlike D1, D2, DD1, DD2, and Dino, you aren't forced through a choke point to enter the map. Camped at your starter town? Use the gatekeeper to another town on the map until you find an uncamped way out. Its not likely that they will be camping 9 town exits simultaneously, so you should be able to get through. Keep in mind too that the mobs on these maps are fairly brutal, so attempting to clean will be a bit trickier to manage then it was in the ep3 pvp maps.

Ashea

Rank 0
Ashea
PostedSep 02, 2010 10:25 am
As far as I know Shaiya is advertised as a FREE TO PLAY game . This updates changes it into FREE TO PAY for all 60+ characters.

Cucurucho

Rank 0
Cucurucho
PostedOct 28, 2010 6:06 pm

pvp 66-70 dead too lately

who test the gameplay ???
Relic are TOOOOO easy to destroy !!!

Invasion system was a nice add at the beginning, but now with lot of lv70s... isnt funny anymore...

any High raid can take its easily and cross portals...

and then Palaion Regnum or Valdemar Regnum are not pvp maps...

are massacre maps where high lvls70 gain more and more stats points killing medium level grinders... to be back and destroy Relics more easy and... etcetc

because any Faction can invade easily low maps... the pvp map 66-70 are empty long time a day !!

boring...

trafikklubb

Rank 1
trafikklubb
PostedDec 07, 2010 6:12 am
Cucurucho wrote:
because any Faction can invade easily low maps... the pvp map 66-70 are empty long time a day !!  

Agreed. Relics in Kanos were cool and hard to beat at lv60, but now when everyone's 70... It just seems like any other altar, i guess.
If you're gonna be able to get into the other factions map you should at least have to work for it first.

Instead of pvping in kanos, lv70's have gone back to pvping in stable erde and camping portals there.

mortibaine

Rank 0
mortibaine
PostedFeb 03, 2011 2:16 pm
Bump!

vintagephoenix

Rank 1
vintagephoenix
PostedJun 27, 2011 6:19 am
This is very helpful in understanding how KI is setup. It would be nice to see a comprehensive post about invading VR or PR and the curse of the goddess that comes with it. I'm fairly new to this area of the game and haven't found a good thread/post about that portion. Does anyone know if the curse of the goddess affect can be resisted or if everyone is always affected by it when you invade?

Jynx1326

Rank 0
Jynx1326
PostedJul 05, 2011 10:56 pm
That was very helpful thank you Smile

Tangell_PL

Rank 0
Tangell_PL
PostedAug 03, 2011 11:50 am

Invasion - i need tutorial for dummies

Hi, can anyone help me ?
i need basic step-by-step tutorial about Invasion system, is only requirement is to Lights takeover Cruor and Main ( renovatio ) relic ? or maybe all altars must be neutral, and then we can destroy renovatio and cruor to enable invasion ?
is there some requirement to kill any boss in Kanos, or we should don't kill bosses to open portal ?
Please tell me step by step what we should do to make things working and enable portal to darks map.

Dzień bez odbitego Altara to dzień stracony ;)