Soulcarber

Rank 0
Soulcarber
PostedAug 26, 2010 8:02 am
GMSkempo wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:
ESWBitto wrote:
I have a couple of questions...

1. From what I see the PVE map isn't really PVE right? That means I have to carry a PID and Conti at all times.....

2. Will the raid system be only for events only or continuous? We really just need a PVE map for us to grind in. Otherwise the next 10 levels are going to be ****.  

It'll be PvE for the first few weeks for sure, I doubt those relics are 1 hits at 60 Very Happy  

They're not 1 hit at 70 either Sad  

O.o getting to 70 will take quite a while, hope jumping into the new zones are going to get me tonnes of exp?!

Leigheas

Rank 0
Leigheas
PostedAug 26, 2010 10:52 am
the relics arn't that hard to take down. Etain Fury is currently camping Alliance on their ''pve map'' =D

sims2gamer

Rank 0
PostedAug 26, 2010 3:07 pm
First day of ep5 and etain light already got invaded... but we killed all the furies Very Happy

hitmanshah

Rank 4
hitmanshah
PostedAug 27, 2010 1:26 am
i tried out invasion system and was heck allot funner than jungle/dd1/dd2 pvp, especially if you are a sin/ranger class you gonna love it with stealth kills like metal gear solid if yah played that on ps2 xD and ty AGE for new insight into pvping/entertaining, Invasion FTW! Very Happy

TacticalJR

Rank 1
TacticalJR
PostedAug 27, 2010 3:01 am
I could imagine us getting camped all day and not being able to grind.

larikka

Rank 2
larikka
PostedAug 28, 2010 5:28 pm

pve or pvp map
I don't think it's right that AGE has been saying we would be getting a new PVE map and 2 PVP maps!! Then all we get are all stupid PVP maps!! There are grinders that just want to hunt mobs and kill things in peace without having to worry about the opposing faction coming in and screwing all that up!!!!
What gives??!! Where is our PVE only map??

yangyin2

Rank 1
PostedAug 28, 2010 6:00 pm
the new map is PvE Smile

it's PvE until the portal is opened then it becomes pvp which sucks.

-every HM should have PED/PID on at all time after entering new map.
-every UM should have conti/PID on at all time after entering new map.

unless there's a full raid of 70 fury/alliance cleaning your map, it should not be a problem because there's always more players willing to defend their territory. dont know if this have been mentioned buy when you enter into another faction's PvE map, you get a "Curse of the Goddess" debuff that cannot be dispelled. it takes out a bundle of stats (maybe 100 each?)

worst thing that can happen, and let's hope for it never to happen, is not being able to grind because furies are invading your Grind area and they are actually grinding on your territory.

larikka wrote:
??!! Where is our PVE only map??  

try map 1,2,3 and pando i heard they are light blue at 60 though.

aeriagirl9990

Rank 0
PostedAug 28, 2010 6:20 pm
Great, so basically the UM's are screwed for getting to 70. We ALWAYS have to have a conti on. Lol, why on earth wouldn't a regular PvE map be made?. It's obvious there are major problems with Furies wiping out all grinders and camping portals and whatnot. Thanks a lot, now I officially need to make a HM priest in place of my UM one that I won't be able to afford any longer :p

MacLeaf

Rank 0
PostedAug 28, 2010 6:29 pm
UM = buying contis, every1 knows that...
Dont QQ, just lvl to 70 before others do Very Happy