13%54 Votes
1 (Poor)
20%83 Votes
Total Votes :: 414 Votes

puchuchu

Rank 3
puchuchu
PostedAug 23, 2010 6:24 pm
Review about Megaten, mostly. Tbh it didn't change much since last month, number of events per week kinda slowed down but overall things still the same - it's ok, not excellent but indeed much better than two months ago.

This was quite interesting (Feedback on Gamesages form), good to avoid senseless flaming and to help evaluate how the players see the GS team, too bad it was sorta forgotten without announcement or whatsoever, saw just few people trying to promote the silent stickied topic xD.

Still an interesting issue how certain(s? most likely just one, the same one like always rofl) GM still stalking/protecting some players, editing and erasing posts and topics not to contribute or control the discussion, just because.... Eh, for the heck of it? Besides this team is working well, events are flowing and keep going, forums/ingame questions are being answered, that's nice. Had some problem with the delivery of some items but RT answers and solutions were quite fast. Client is acting weird and server got some weird bugs but they are trying to keep the server stable and delivering this fairly well.

All the other problems are most about players themselves so that's it for today xDDD

Oh yeah it took some time but I guess we all received our ap from Lords Online event in the right day you guys postponed, yay ty xD good to see things worked out well even after those problems.

Was reading last month's feedback and found this observation
ishida66 wrote:
Obs: My comment will look stupid but you know that when you make a poll on service feedback with a great number of participants, you should use an EVEN number of alternatives. On large populations the result will always tend to the average (Normal distribution), which doesn't point anything at all. With even numbers you will always have a result "average with tendency of good/bad".  

I guess it helps you see the tendencies clearer, tbh I don't know how do you guys store and analyze the data from these polls but in theory the one above works better xD

Another thing is the name of the option changes, they used to be more distinct (terrible, poor, average, good and excellent) than now IMO (excellent, very good and good are very relative and close for a poll who only have "fair" and "poor" as extra options, "fair" and "good" are quite neutral options and "poor" is the only truly - and not that much - negative one). The words choices were sorta unhappy. I mean, generally speaking it makes the poll looks with more positive results but quality-wise the information decreases since it's really harder to distinguish the options. Or was that on purpose? Razz

Good to see some new big titles, they look quite interesting. Hope they come soon to us! O:
Advertisement

spankspank

Rank 0
spankspank
PostedAug 23, 2010 6:31 pm

hmm

hmm
Im gunna say 5 cuz the gm/gs are pretty active and customer support is great Very Happy

Muuackk! :)

Angelchicka06

Rank 0
Angelchicka06
PostedAug 23, 2010 7:04 pm
i'll say 5 but i wish there was a way for AP to accumulate like money does in a bank. that way people that are poor can stretch their AP out a little longer instead of using money they don't have XD

~*~ a scattered dream is like a far off memory. a far off memory is like a scattered dream...i want to put the pieces together; yours and mine. ~*~

yotsuba01

Rank 0
yotsuba01
PostedAug 23, 2010 7:06 pm
3.... not a bad game (grand fantasia) there r still probs in d game like bot spams, well theres no perfect game Smile

violation2005

Rank 1
PostedAug 23, 2010 7:14 pm
i vote fair for the simple fact you guys released a newsletter that was not sent out correctly for grand fantasia and it has caused a lot of us to send in RTs to try and get it with the promotional code so that we can get some free items items, which might i add from the looks of it regardless of sending in a RT ahead of time we will be missing out on the promotional codes input date since theres only a small window to use them

think you guys should hire a few more people to deal with the RTs that actually read the initial RT instead of assuming the usual then copy and pasting over the automated responses

this is not just a one time thing either, seems to happen regulary

Rhojo

Rank 0
Rhojo
PostedAug 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Suggestion

Sidekick system
A sidekick system would allow a lower level character to be mentored by a higher level character so they could do quests together.

For a better explanation than I could ever give, review the sidekick system for another MMO:

http://cityofheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Sidekick

I may have been born at night, but not last night.

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedAug 23, 2010 8:18 pm
5 stars.

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

Armormew

Rank 0
Armormew
PostedAug 23, 2010 8:21 pm
New features were added recently, and many new ways of handling usual tasks are experimented with in Aeria DoMO. It's good to see some change, but it does help for the transition to be more polished.

<a>A Personal Collection of the Xuan Yuan Sword Game Series Music</a> / <a> Music from The Legend of Sword and Fairy Series</a>

ReporterWT29

Rank 0
ReporterWT29
PostedAug 23, 2010 8:25 pm
2 stars this time.

IGN for WT=Undercover98

Liyon09

Rank 0
Liyon09
PostedAug 23, 2010 9:03 pm

I basically have found nothing wrong with the service. If i have an issue i actually get a response and assistance. Maintenance every week improving on the game i play(GF). There are many other games that we can play while one is on maintenance. Something new about every week, and we're not always left in the dark. If something goes wrong Aeria GMs (for GF by what i know) are quick to go and fix it. I like the service and i like the direction Aeria is going. Many thanks for the dedication. The few issues i have are a little quicker response in the forums when something goes wrong in maintenance, like about 5 mins of trying to fix it, someone should inform us of something. I cant atm think of the other, but overall wonderful service. ^^

EDIT: I remembered. Botting is Very annoying in games such as Grand Fantasia. Spamming whispers and mail. Its a waste of leaving training to check mail thats only spam. I believe a anti-bot system would really boost the joyful experience of the game.