13%54 Votes
1 (Poor)
20%83 Votes
Total Votes :: 414 Votes

damager123

Rank 3
damager123
PostedAug 23, 2010 3:14 pm
i really enjoy some new great stuff at LC...

but where are the "Win AP" -COntest??

So i voted 3!
Advertisement

liliths234

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2010 3:16 pm
i voted a 5 because i had played domo for over a year and found the rate new patches were released were to casual style then spiting them out before people got used to the old ones and the GM staff had helped me alot with several different problems. So keep up the good work

Vitamin4nthax

Rank 1
PostedAug 23, 2010 3:29 pm
I vote 2, because we need more active gs's and gm's for wolfteam, most of the gs's aeria has been chosen for wolfteam quit or chill in the forums and when u need help to report a hacker in game theres no gs's online also because of the custommer support aeria gives.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedAug 23, 2010 4:11 pm
Hmm, Aeria service has improved somewhat for this month.
I'll give a 4 for this month.

LORDS ONLINE

(+):

• Rhino and Taz have been working hard to fix the lag, and also do maintenance at late night. Thanks for the night owl staffs ;D
  • They're very responsive to every single RT I sent to them, and also they really did hear my rant and feedback for the August GS applicants.
  • They let my hamster, Shinsokuronin, to submit his GS application although it was past the deadline.
  • World_2 was opened pretty fast with some contests that gave me huge temptations to participate.

(-):

• The price change really sucks. People said it's twice more expensive than the cash shop price on IGG Lords Online. I hope the current price can be reduced by 50%.
  • The ranking chart on World_2 is not updating properly. Current ranking chart was blank, except for the duel ranking list. However, every single replay battle link over there is not playable. The link freezes the game when I tried to open it.

GRAND FANTASIA

(+):

• The new costumes are looking good. I love it.
  • Finally, the archives for the new costumes are available.
  • It has Ventrilo now. Yay!
  • The payout for the 100% rebate was slightly quicker than before.
  • Interesting new stuffs and updates

SIDE NOTE

While it's good to see some new upcoming games, please make sure each game will have sufficient staffs.

Flyingbox

Rank 4
Flyingbox
PostedAug 23, 2010 4:13 pm
azz33 wrote:
Im giving them a 2 because they removed the "respawn in the place you were defeated" option from megaten.  

The developers did that. Not aeria. You should investigate things before acting on them.

rotinha

Rank 3
rotinha
PostedAug 23, 2010 4:54 pm
Looks like we will have updates.

Signature removed: Please ensure that any links are complete! Broken links make the forums unhappy.

Soundwave1122

Rank 0
Soundwave1122
PostedAug 23, 2010 4:59 pm
I gave a big fat 5!! Grand Fantasia For The Win!!!

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedAug 23, 2010 5:14 pm   Last edited by Avyn on Aug 23, 2010 5:52 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Hmm...

I saw a decline in GM service this month in the Shaiya corner.

http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=916723
http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/sygame/ranking/lailah/kills/ultimate

This is in particular is pretty disgusting =/ I don't understand the logic of not bothering to enforce the already controversial PvP rules and then lie in a ticket to say that they have been enforced.

On the plus side, I've noticed good feedback on PvP events.

1/5 (Sorry, still <3 you guys >.> Shaiya GMs ftw)

Jiraya_Sama

Rank 0
Jiraya_Sama
PostedAug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
love it ! is a 4 there are things that still need get better
gl AGE staff !!!

Berserkernenad

Rank 3
PostedAug 23, 2010 5:49 pm
I play 12sky2.
And i have to admit, you guys have gotten considerably better at your jobs. I would like to thank GMelectro for getting faster with Posting winners and qualifiers for Tiers and Raffles.
I would like to thank AGE for hiring GMseraphim and GMstormshadow due to their quick responses on the forums and with RT's.
I would like to thank GMshrinky for running the Battle of the God's event and having King of the Hill event. They put a smile on my face and made the game 10x as fun.
I would like to thank GMsupermanOX for telling me NOT to cut my arm off, cause i was about to ;D.

Ty to the whole AGE team for everything and for improving my gaming experience.

Keep up the good work and i will keep bringing home Aeria Games Funcards! Very Happy

Retired 12sky2 redemption G12. -NenadGoD 1st Lieutenant Wolfteam. -Berserker