Total Votes :: 414 Votes

BossyHero

Rank 0
BossyHero
PostedAug 29, 2010 11:28 am
MoOnsTa wrote:
I gave ONE.
Reason:
La Tale has actually no active GM. Wer' since like 6 months alone on the server.
We tried it with tickets, contacting Aeria, but noone cares about the players there.
We want our active GM back. (Aspentis)
It started really awesome with him. He did nice events (monsterspawn,fashion events...and so on) He tried always his best for us. He was just awesome. But then Grand Fantasia German came...and it was like he abonden us. Now, we saw him during last 6+ months once ingame. This was just, cuz the Fashion Shop had an error, aka they cant make money. -.-

So we ( the La Tale players) want finaly an active GM for us. Other games have like 5 active GM's, we have 0. And we want, that Aeria finaly stops ignoring us. It feels like, that Aeria want us to force to quit the game, that they can shut it down. But many ppl like La Tale and we all try our best to keep it alive. Some of us advertise La Tale on many Forums and try to get new ppl for us. Some make ingame events, for the community, but " our GM" does nothing at all.

So please, take care again of La Tale and the community.

Thx.

Ps: Here the link to one of our Threads http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=921651&start=30  

That is my opinion too.I am also Gm-less LaTale player :<

Advertisement

devilpyro

Rank 2
devilpyro
PostedAug 29, 2010 1:29 pm
i`ll gave 3 , the main reason being..

i ask aeria "can you guys make paymo/boku payment is available to my country since theyre already supported my carrier or give more payment option to get ap since im getting hard to obtain it. i can only pay vi mobile since i dont have bank acc/credit card for overseas payment etc.. and that onebip keep getting error" and you guys just said thank you for your interest to buying ap..

thats it??? you didnt say anything about giving more option? or saying like we will try to give more option? it makes me doesnt wanna buy ap anymore.

and the event is getting ridiculous, first only for first time buyers,second only limited payment option and third the rebate is crap. like buy 5 to get one,spend few thousand ap or almost 100$ for crap items that has been clearly out before but gone now for more money cause its rare now? even clothes was not that expensive.

well thats my honest opinion.. in all due regard, apologize for any inconvience, but if you guys wants to make more money via ap promo i dont blame you BUT give us something better to eat rather than giving us a robbery in the middle of afternoon.

Luadog

Rank 0
PostedAug 29, 2010 1:48 pm

I think it is good, but their should be a button that you can report players for hack and glitch, because not many people know how to report people.

Desco

Rank 0
Desco
PostedAug 29, 2010 2:25 pm
I would vote 5 cause i reported some problems i had and they answer me pretty fast but after a month i dont have a clue what happen to that ticket and i still have the same problem. Besides that is all good Smile

S231194

Rank 0
S231194
PostedAug 29, 2010 4:05 pm
I voted 5 (exelent) because i had no problem with the aeriagames service, otherwise very helpful in recovering my account was hacked again Smile and because I really like the events they do Smile

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedAug 29, 2010 4:16 pm
i voted 4

GMs have been fantastic with the community, lots of interaction, events, and support with ep5, more warning notices ingame aswell.

The only thing that drags my vote down a notch is the massive faction imbalance of gaia with fury camping the new maps 24/7 light grinders havent got a chance, the stronger faction will only get stronger thus increasing the problem, fury WILL get all their pvpers to 70 first and lights will be completly overwhelmed with no chance at all. Server sensetive faction changes are DESPRATLY needed on gaia.

Fortunatly 2 of the strongest guilds on lightside have just merged so perhaps the fury will finally be driven back. Only time will tell.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Sewius

Rank 0
Sewius
PostedAug 29, 2010 5:47 pm
BossyHero wrote:
MoOnsTa wrote:
I gave ONE.
Reason:
La Tale has actually no active GM. Wer' since like 6 months alone on the server.
We tried it with tickets, contacting Aeria, but noone cares about the players there.
We want our active GM back. (Aspentis)
It started really awesome with him. He did nice events (monsterspawn,fashion events...and so on) He tried always his best for us. He was just awesome. But then Grand Fantasia German came...and it was like he abonden us. Now, we saw him during last 6+ months once ingame. This was just, cuz the Fashion Shop had an error, aka they cant make money. -.-

So we ( the La Tale players) want finaly an active GM for us. Other games have like 5 active GM's, we have 0. And we want, that Aeria finaly stops ignoring us. It feels like, that Aeria want us to force to quit the game, that they can shut it down. But many ppl like La Tale and we all try our best to keep it alive. Some of us advertise La Tale on many Forums and try to get new ppl for us. Some make ingame events, for the community, but " our GM" does nothing at all.

So please, take care again of La Tale and the community.

Thx.

Ps: Here the link to one of our Threads http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=921651&start=30  

That is my opinion too.I am also Gm-less LaTale player :<  

LaTale is a great game and deserves some attention. Many feel this way and are hoping for good things from Aeria.

Live long and use the litter box

Ryneos

Rank 0
Ryneos
the place near the other place United Kingdom
PostedAug 29, 2010 10:28 pm
Gave them a 1 (Poor) because Grand Fantasia is so messed up

ERJN

Rank 0
ERJN
PostedAug 29, 2010 11:06 pm
I gave Aeria a 4. The main game that i play (caesary) has great GMs and Gs's. Many of the questions i have had posted on forums and in game (in world chat) wete answered pretty quickly. In game 2 minutes at most and generally in the forums a gs or gm gets a comment in within a day or two of the post. Ty for reading and go IMP!

LiveLarge44

Rank 1
LiveLarge44
PostedAug 30, 2010 10:59 am
I gave a 1 rating.

I wanted to up the score because we finally got a new map on domo. This new patch has both made me happy and disappointed. Our new map is missing monsters I was looking forward to, we have new recipes to pilfer and not the mats available to make these new weapons. The new patch includes revenge monsters that can spawn from any normal monster kill that I thought was interesting, but new drops from them suck. They damage the solo aspect of DOMO that has kept me here. I will continue to try and make it work for solo and hope to find a way to make it work for me. Do not expect me to be looking for teams to level. I will quit first.

Now for the item mall. Still it seems that the powers that be have no idea what is going on in game. Promos are just weird. I have not seen one that interests me in months. I have never and will never buy a misery chest. Now at a time when our economy in America is tanking and I find less at the end of every month for discretionary spending, you raise prices in the item mall? Not by a little. 400% price increase on teleport to parties. DUMB.

I have not seen a GM in game interacting with players outside of scheduled events since Tank left*and then it seems like they are only there because they have to be. I miss erock.

Events.....we have an event that was run by a GS with backing from GMs (Sir Williams Treasure) that ended early July. Mats collected and turned in for the weekly quests were supposed to be given out to small guilds. 2 months and nothing. Does anyone even know where these mats are? The GS that ran it is no longer a GS.