Gaia197

Rank 1
PostedOct 31, 2010 8:19 am
Hoooray - another epic awesome Ofi-summary. You did really well with that as it IS so hard to come up with something when you don't have mafia forum access. Remember my innocent question on how you would manage the summary in - errmm I think it was GF mafia? Well I honestly wasn't trying to trick you into revealing the role u had (which is how you took it, paranoid lil usually evil person that u are!) - I was actually really wondering if it could be done! And here you've proved it can. And very well too!

Wait though, I have a couple of questions. Was the ex-fish REALLY feeding info to the bad guys? And was it down to human error that MPure got mod-killed? Maybe that's why KTC did a runner. Didn't want to feel the wrath of the mafia-maniacs after taking away a townie who had done nothing wrong... though I think the game was managed rather well by yulli, after no response from KTC (hope he's ok... a post'd be nice).

Well guys, we're going to keep in touch, I hope. After 3 exploded mafias (although this one was very well salvaged), we are looking into the possibility of making our own mafias, i.e. playing and moderating in turns hopefully. Anyone interested (Skylore, I know you are [and bring ur bro], and Jiko, Luv, Drangel, yulli, Mirror, and EVERYONE ever mafia-involved (sorry if I didn't name all of you personally) to help with making this a success, so we can continue to play mafia, a game we all enjoy.
Advertisement

Ofi_Junior

Rank 2
Ofi_Junior
PostedOct 31, 2010 11:41 am
Pretty sure he wasn't actually feeding them info, but it certainly was suspicious. There's still the chance of one of the mafia players who disappeared having a role like that, but it might also have been a coincidence. And I think MPure's poofing was an accident, but that didn't stop me from using it.^^

Ace detective! If you like playing mafia games, go here! http://mafiagames.freeforums.org/index.php Currently signups for Christmas Mafia!

Skylore08

Rank 1
Skylore08
Someplace between IDC and STFU~ United States
PostedOct 31, 2010 3:46 pm
@Gaia

I wonder how we'd do that though... Confused

And what kind of theme to go with? Or just a regular Mafia vs Town theme? Or what?

*Removed by GM - image height exceeded 200 pixels

Ofi_Junior

Rank 2
Ofi_Junior
PostedOct 31, 2010 3:56 pm
Nah, there has to be a story of some kind, it's just a lot more interesting that way. I know I have several ideas already.

Ace detective! If you like playing mafia games, go here! http://mafiagames.freeforums.org/index.php Currently signups for Christmas Mafia!

Skylore08

Rank 1
Skylore08
PostedOct 31, 2010 3:59 pm
Oh, same here. Very Happy

Yeah a story has to somewhat be there I guess. Anyone go games on this site they'd want to see Mafia-fied?

How about themes from other media? Like Final Fantasy, Harry Potter, Halo, ect ect ect...?

Ofi_Junior

Rank 2
Ofi_Junior
PostedNov 01, 2010 11:45 am
Harry Potter Mafia secret roles:
Harry Potter: The Boy Who Lived. Can protect one person per night with his love shield.
Severus Snape: He's evil! No he's not! Actually he is! Nope, he's good. Wait, I think he's evil again now! Can change his alignment whenever he wants to.
Albus Dumbledore: He knows everything about everyone. Now if he'd only share that information...

Final Fantasy Mafia secret roles:
Squall: Whenever Squall takes an action, it won't count, because he was too busy staring at blank space and going "...".
Aeris: Dies.
(Fun Fact: Those roles actually exist, sort of, in the Werewolves game.)

Skylore08

Rank 1
Skylore08
PostedNov 03, 2010 5:07 pm
So who wants to start one now?

I got a few ideas I'd be willing to shoot, and don't have much of a busy schedule atm that would keep me from doing whatever mods need to do Very Happy

What say you?

and how would we go about doing something like that.. we aren't forum mods...

Skylore08

Rank 1
Skylore08
PostedNov 03, 2010 5:12 pm
... oh and happy birthday to me today I guess.. xD

Ofi_Junior

Rank 2
Ofi_Junior
PostedNov 04, 2010 1:44 am
Happy Birthday, Skyquiem!

Shevz

Rank 1
Shevz
PostedNov 05, 2010 7:36 am
Ooh, Happy Belated Birthday Sky! Hope it was an awesome one!
/chases Cactuar cake @_@