KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedAug 20, 2010 3:09 am   Last edited by KTCAOP on Oct 06, 2010 7:27 am. Edited 16 times in total

Hello Kitty Online Forum Mafia 2

Signups are now open! =)
Welcome to The Aeria Games Forum Mafia!

Today we are PROUD to bring you this round of Hello Kitty Online Forum Mafia!

A new guild is in town! The Green and Greens Guild! They have opened up their recruitment to allow anyone and everyone! The first priority, of course, is to pool the resources together and work on the farm! After a few days, the guild farm was able to get up to level 6 and work started on trying to build a house. This is the plan at least! Hopefully no one will be coming in to sabotage all of the hard work of these hardworking individuals, though you never know with all of the other guilds out there, perhaps they might get jealous and try to to some of the work themselves! Scary!

Welcome to Aeria Games and Entertainment Forum Mafia's Hello Kitty Online Forum Mafia! (What a long title! >.<. Let's call it HKO Mafia shall we? =P =)). This is Mafia number 6.1.7.5.2.1 in a family of mafias!

How this game works
We'll get to that later. First, let's start off with the basics =)

Overview of the Players
This will originally be open to 16 players, up to a maximum of 25 players. I will be able to adjust accordingly =).

At 16 players
8 Regular Guild Members
2 Guild Officers
1 Guild Leader
5 Saboteurs

Description of the Roles - How the Game works
This game has two phases. Day Phase and Night Phase. The game does have a Day 1, but playing doesn't begin until Night 1. During the night, a lot of things happen including some of the following things =)

Night Phase Players
Saboteurs - Saboteurs have come from all around the world to keep an eye on this new guild. Each one has their own reasons for wanting this guild to fail. Whether they blame them for the collapse of their world, or whether or not they blame them for losing all their players to them, the Saboteurs have joined the guild purely to try to sabotage the guild. The best way, they know, is to get rid of the other players. During each night phase, the saboteurs will join together and try to take out a guild member and try to do some more damage as well. However... they are not the only ones that are active at night.

Guild Officers - It is a well known fact that guild officers never sleep. Whether they're up all night trying to farm those Pinbee Frills, or farming those Boxpig Comforts, organizing events, or other various tacks for the Guild Leaders, they are always up and going throughout the night. However, the Guild Officers have another task. Even though they were told to review each application closely, the Guild Officers thought it would be better to let everyone in and then look into the background of the players afterwards. The Guild Officers will investigate one person throughout the night phase.

Guild Leader - The all powerful leader. When not AFK-ing, giving random orders, making bad jokes, or trying to organize all of the guild resources, the Guild Leader is usually quite busy (though s/he can't really say with what). There is one thing the Guild Leader is able to do quite readily and that is grant immunity. Each night, the Guild Leader will choose one person and grant immunity to them protecting them from any negative action during the night phase.

Average night phase will be between 12-24 hours.

Day Phase Players
Everyone else! During this phase, all members of the guild (including any of the saboteurs) will come together and review the nights events. The will list their suspicions as to who these saboteurs are. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day phase will be voted out. What happens if there is a tie you ask? Well, first, the voting will be extended by 12 hours. After that, double kill!

Voting will take place in this thread. ONLY Votes in this thread will count. If you would like to change your vote, you *MUST* change your vote by making another post in this thread. Edited votes may or may not be counted. Don't risk it! Just make another post! =P =).

Average Day Phase will be between 24-36 hours.

Signups!

Signups will begin on Wednesday at 12:01 AM PST. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Finally... the Requirements to play and how to sign up.

You must be able to send and receive private forum messages. To sign up, you *must* send me a private message saying that you want to participate in Mafia and you *must* be able to receive a private message from me. To turn your private messages on, please review the following - How to turn on Forum Private Messages.

To enforce the one and only requirement (outside of being able to check the thread at least once a day so you can vote!) you *must* send me a private message telling me that you want to play =).

Have fun everyone! =)

1. crystalpink - Regular Guildie - Knocked into the Abyss, Day 3
  2. Drangel - -
  3. Gaia197 - Regular Guildie - Sabotaged Night 1
  4. Jikokabe - Saboteur - Sent off in Shame, Day 4
  5. LuvizBlind - Guild Master - Sabotaged Night 2
  6. marubadtz - Saboteur - Sent off in Shame, Day 2
  7. Mirrorenn - -
  8. MPure - Regular Guildie - Poofed!, Day 4
  9. nick152 - Regular Guildie - Sent off in Shame, Day 1
  10. Ofi_Junior - -
  11. Rikki21 - -
  12. Shevz - -
  13. Skylore08 - Regular Guildie - Sabotaged NIght 4
  14. tenkido - -
  15. xybolt - Saboteur - Knocked into the Abyss, Day 3
  16. yulli - Regular Guildie - Sabotaged Night 3

Advertisement

KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedAug 21, 2010 11:08 pm
Thread has now been unlocked for discussion and questions!

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedAug 22, 2010 7:26 am
Oh, nice.
Now, this topic is unlocked =)

I'm leaning toward this mafia, but let's see which one is more popular.
I'll join the one with more players ;D

KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedAug 22, 2010 8:01 am
Both Mafias will be designed towards 16 players though this mafia more than the numbers mafia is able to handle a reduction =P.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedAug 22, 2010 8:03 am
Oh, then I'll still have to flip a coin to make a decision for me
<_>;;;
>_<;;;

KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedAug 22, 2010 4:51 pm
Feel free =). Tell all your friends, it would be fun to have two mafias all at once =P. I'll work with what I have but if there is significantly fewer people then well, the games will be shorter =P. I'm also working on another project but many fun times ahead! =D

Ofi_Junior

Rank 2
Ofi_Junior
PostedAug 23, 2010 1:13 am
Hello Kitty Mafia v2! Woot! A second chance at the only mafia game that ever recognized my harmless good nature!

Ace detective! If you like playing mafia games, go here! http://mafiagames.freeforums.org/index.php Currently signups for Christmas Mafia!

KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedAug 23, 2010 1:53 am
=P. Sorry about last time. This time I have until September 20th before I have to go back to class so I should be able to devote enough time =). 90% of everything is already set up =).

Drangel

Rank 1
Drangel
PostedAug 23, 2010 6:42 am
KTCAOP wrote:
=P. Sorry about last time. This time I have until September 20th before I have to go back to class so I should be able to devote enough time =). 90% of everything is already set up =).  

I have classes then too >.> lol though, im kinda excited, its my first year of uni! ^^

<a>BannerFans.com</a>

Shevz

Rank 1
Shevz
PostedAug 23, 2010 2:36 pm
Awesome, welcome back KT Very Happy