Author Message

AlteredBeast0

Rank 2
AlteredBeast0
Joined
09 Jun 2008
Posts
422
Location
Modesto United States
PostedAug 20, 2010 1:06 am

Meh needz a new siggy

using my avatar
Anyone make me a siggy with mah new avatar? thanks and I don't really know what to put just the siggy and my Callsign: AltrdBeast99

=Thx jp42021 :) ***Stare Into My Eyes And Face Fear*** Callsign= AltrdBeast99 **I love to Rage and Rush** >
Advertisement

happyface104

Rank 5
happyface104
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
6231
Location
Risilheim, the Elven Colony of Canada
PostedAug 20, 2010 8:28 am
:/ If i haz time. Ill try to make one.

Got evidence? Got the urge to report? Go here at Contact Us

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
Joined
25 Dec 2009
Posts
6902
Location
ohio United States
PostedAug 20, 2010 12:29 pm
better pic of ur avatar?
or somthing to google to fine it better >.>

    sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

AlteredBeast0

Rank 2
AlteredBeast0
Joined
09 Jun 2008
Posts
422
Location
Modesto United States
PostedAug 20, 2010 12:35 pm
jp42021 wrote:
better pic of ur avatar?
or somthing to google to fine it better >.>  


Its not actually on google its from an old Sega Dreamcast game that I used to play. Just try to make a render or whatever its called close to that actual picture. Neutral Confused

=Thx jp42021 :) ***Stare Into My Eyes And Face Fear*** Callsign= AltrdBeast99 **I love to Rage and Rush** >

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
Joined
25 Dec 2009
Posts
6902
Location
ohio United States
PostedAug 20, 2010 1:37 pm
AlteredBeast0 wrote:
jp42021 wrote:
better pic of ur avatar?
or somthing to google to fine it better >.>  


Its not actually on google its from an old Sega Dreamcast game that I used to play. Just try to make a render or whatever its called close to that actual picture. Neutral Confused  

so u dont have a bigger pic? ><
which game?
so i might be able to find it on google >.>

    sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

AlteredBeast0

Rank 2
AlteredBeast0
Joined
09 Jun 2008
Posts
422
Location
Modesto United States
PostedAug 20, 2010 2:27 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3xvdhGGgb4 Lol Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 FTW its the final bosses car Razz *@ jmr just look at the flashing avatar at the first 5 seconds of the clip.*
"???" powah!.

=Thx jp42021 :) ***Stare Into My Eyes And Face Fear*** Callsign= AltrdBeast99 **I love to Rage and Rush** >

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
Joined
25 Dec 2009
Posts
6902
Location
ohio United States
PostedSep 07, 2010 9:50 pm
AlteredBeast0 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3xvdhGGgb4 Lol Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 FTW its the final bosses car Razz *@ jmr just look at the flashing avatar at the first 5 seconds of the clip.*
"???" powah!.  

my bad it wasnt done sooner
i didnt have it writen down like i normally do >.>


Code:
[IMG]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab97/jmr200/ForAltrd.jpg[/IMG]

    sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

AlteredBeast0

Rank 2
AlteredBeast0
Joined
09 Jun 2008
Posts
422
Location
Modesto United States
PostedSep 07, 2010 11:02 pm
Thx looks good. Karma bump for you.

=Thx jp42021 :) ***Stare Into My Eyes And Face Fear*** Callsign= AltrdBeast99 **I love to Rage and Rush** >
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: