ruizitoo4ever

Rank 0
ruizitoo4ever
PostedJan 25, 2011 8:41 am

My feedback - some nice options
Arrow About Collectors: to give the benefit of those who have the rare collector of a System to be able to collect more than one e-ball at a time, for ex: a player has the Vega collector, when there is a swarm of e-balls in the range of the Ship the player could collect all the e-balls that are in range at once with one click, instead of going there and click on every e-ball in separate, i think this would make the collecting of e-ball less boring and more quicker and ready for action Laughing

Arrow Option for Clans: the Admiral of the Clan can change the name of his own Clan, but this ability to be limited, for ex: he could could only change the name of his clan maximum 1 time in a month, in that way the clan will not have a different name everyday Razz , or other limit, idk maybe if the Admiral of the clan has a certain amount of warscore than he will be able to change the name of his clan, or even other option, if he wants to change the name of his clan the Admiral should pay a certain amount of Cryonite or use the Cry from the Clan fund. I think this would be an interesting option, and will give the ability for those who dont like the name of their clan to change it without breaking it and have to make a new clan, and lose all progress, members and Clan funds, etc
Advertisement

Lordmagnus01

Rank 0
Lordmagnus01
PostedJan 23, 2012 8:43 am

the public based chat

i like the game but there a few things i want to bring up and first of is the system based public chat
this form of chat im sure makes the game some what more stable but it gives the impression to new players there is no one there a full galaxy based chat would be better for new players entering the game
my second issue i would like to see changed is the way u find gulids it seems a little to complex not to me but most people play a game there is a button on screen saiz alliances its clear as day u click it and u have 2 options join gulid or make one in the join gulid u have the total list of gulids in game and make aplacation to join u no the drill its simple its easy
now my main reson for wanting galaxy chat is u already have it in the form of alliance chat just u exclude noobs from being able to speek
u put them in a box of 1 system they cant join a gulid unless some one flys down and is looking to pick up fresh noobs like i was 3 weeks ago and thats a fair way just to look for people but at same time shows them hey we r here WE JUST CANT SPEEK TO U UNLESS WE COME ALL THE WAY HERE
no offence meant buy the caps just try to let u grasp what a noob feels like
the last thing and what most people who play this thro areia would want is Please for gods sake get full cleint version going on this game having it in browser format is a disevice to the game and the browser needs a proper log in site not the loading format it has that if u dont relise its not loading and stuck in endless loop and refresh u will wait for well what can i say a very long time lol
other then that love the game getting hammerd buy death squads in gem sys and loving it peace out no u wont cear or most likly read this lol
and yes my spelling is bad

marmar158

Rank 0
marmar158
PostedJan 25, 2012 5:48 pm
how about a monthly ship drawing contest where the winners ship will be implemented in game (a nice sum of gold wouldent hurt to)
contestants would have to submit the following:

ship name
ship discription
front view side view backview ect...
ship type and lvl

just a thought