XDarkMatterX

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2010 9:43 pm
How about some stability for the server? If anything I would chose stability over a great update or w/e that's cool. Stability... stability.... S!T!A!B!I!L!I!T!Y!
Advertisement

dorpatos

Rank 0
dorpatos
PostedSep 15, 2010 6:14 am

Suggestion

the game is pretty playable but a few things could change:
1. client
2. the chat ereases when changing place. often you miss so important messages, especially in clanchat.
the lines could stay also after changng place.
3. e-orb spawning could be really a bit faster.
4. pirate mode activation rank rising to somewhere to rank 15 i think.
low lvl players are too often under attack of big ones or get killed as sideeffeckt of a LOT more powerful weapons fired on mantis and because they where a bit too close.
5. events into game to attrackt new players and keep old ones in.
from those with who i started together are only 1 or 2 left. and there where about 20-30 players when i started on vega1 (now it has a new name)
6. revards of CQs could really take some renewal. if we get on bouth sides together 8 player into CQ then we have a BIG battle. hey - its a joke.
in other servers are 3-5 clans, each with 15-20 members in fight.

when we reach that?

Dorpatos aka hiir

mehpwned

Rank 4
mehpwned
PostedSep 15, 2010 2:39 pm
D:

CutterLR

Rank 0
PostedSep 17, 2010 5:41 pm

My Feedback

In regard to what can be changed, I'd like to agree with the s2tg_bowl's suggestion about pvp. It would be more efficient to place the pvp marker at the end of the Antares system story missions, and have this act like the beginner missions where players whom have reached a certain level of progress in the story missions cannot aid new players. This will increase the level of teamwork between new players in the first two systems, and will promote the creation of more clans. The more variety in clan choosing, the more appetizing the overal game will be. Add on a pvp safety for antares and vega systems and not only will you be promoting the building of Pirate Galaxy's in game community, but you will also be allowing new players to gain more experience in piloting their ships and collecting the neccesary blueprints/cryonite they will need without worry of higher ranking players (whom at times farm for rare blueprints in these systems) shooting them down accidentaly. A sol ship makes quick work of antares and vega ships, and the ability for these players to shoot at those who aren't capable of aquiring stronger ships is not neccisary.

Instead of Game Sages, another option would be to instal some kind of bot to public chat that can regulate the public chat posts and filter bad language automatically. Aeria's other games have this, and it seems to work tremendously.

If the prices of items such as rare blueprints, high level ships, armor upgrades, conquest levys ect. stay so high, maybe double, or even triple the base cryonite drops in systems where a lot of cryonite is required to build these expensive ships. Going from technatoria, where your basic drop is around 45, to baumar where basic drop is 50 is far too little of an increase when mizar ships cost more than double the price of gemini ships. And lets face it. even 40% bonuses from conquest planet ownership is barely visible when you're dealing in 30-45 cryonite. In sol system, your basic drop is around 63-70 cryonite, but it costs on average 100 energy to use the weapons that are available in the system. To add on to this, the armor of sol mantis and imp ships is so high that it costs 1000-5000 energy just to destroy a single ship, then the drop rate for cryonite is around 25%, yet the cost of a lvl 40 ship is 11,000 cryonite, and to fully outfit and armor one would cost another 22,000. This adds up to more than 200,000 energy needed to fully armor and equip a level 40 ship. The elite membership cap for a lvl 40 player is around 38,000 energy, and the non member players have around 8000-10,000. So if you play nonstop 24 hours a day for 7 days a week, you might be able to build a sol ship if you don't have elite membership (the highest membership available). The result of this is that players are more likely to get frustrated and move on to another game.

As far as conquest planet bonuses go, in order for this to be an effective bonus they have to be set over 50% per planet to create an incentive to participate in conquests. Another option would be to award AP at the end of the week to the members of the rank 1 and 2 clans on the ladder for both warscore and conquests won. This will inspire more competition and promote more player activity.

I also agree with the three color scheme for ships. That would be rad.

-Lonno

konikal

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2010 3:37 am

Feedback.

1. energy cap is ridiculous....i mean dint the devs try it out??? bout 8k for lvl 60 player, about 5 mantis and u need refill.if u lucky u get cryo drop from each about 40-70. Dont even try getting havester cos u will have interceptors doing you while u refilling. yes so its ridiculous, if a player has been loyal enough to reach lvl 60 gosh give him some hope.

2. Just as you get rewards for popping ships wit higher lvl so shud you get penalised for popping players lower rank. reduction in warscore and XP should do and if u pop enuff noobs tht gets ur XP lower than ur current ship. then ya ship is disabled and u have to fly to hangar and change ship and make ur lvl bk. I dont agree the rank for PM mode should be increased. When you a noob thts wen u need it most, its not fair on noobs. Plus penalties will avoid noobs getting bashed and big heads wit more experience will be more responsible. WANNA SHOW A NOOB HOW TOUGH U ARE GET IN A NOOB SHIP!!! n b4 u start thinking im a noob? im not in game name is GALAKTIK!

3. we need events PLease Please...somewhere we can chill every week or so and have fun and chase each other about wit blasters and rcks and thermoblasts, wateva ur style.

4. Im not going to cry about cryonite.

Apart from everything this game is very gud i jus wudnt play without membership. You guys should thnk those who do becos thts some loyalty lol

FoxFire13

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Sever Down for over a moth??

Ok now why is the sever keep saying its down? First aeria had issues with servers in Grand Fantasia CONSTANTLY and lost me form that.. NOW THISS???? im begining to lose faith in you guys... come on.... FIX THE SERVER ALREADY!!

Siioking

Rank 0
Siioking
PostedSep 25, 2010 6:13 pm
Actually, Pirate Galaxy is just the sort of game I've been looking for. So far, it seems excellent. Only advertise so we get more people to play! I will reply again with feedback once I play more.

Edit: Having the downloadable client would be nice.

KrunchySchwarts

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2010 4:45 am
1.How about an EDIT feature for clan and pilot messages? What a pain it is to retype things all over again when you find mistake after posting.

2.Date and time of when clan members last logged in. A new column for it, instead of looking over each individual profile. Very tedious work to go through 40+ inactive members when server is lagging most of the time.

3.More detailed Records of clan activities such as who accepted/kicked which player. Who assigned which conquest ship to whom.

4. Bigger clans. Yeah I know there aren't enough players as it is. But eventually when there are more players, we would like to see bigger clans. Even with 60 members, when you consider the different time zones, work and school, you may only get 6-12 on at all times. Also taking into consideration that they will be of different rank and system, it be hard to actually get a MASSIVE CONQUEST EVENT going. That is what we like to see. 3-4 clans with 15+ players at 1 conquest planet punching it out and having a blast.

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJan 20, 2011 8:23 am
IMHO this should not be listed as a browser game if it must have MS windows to work.

If the requirement is MSwindows, might as well make a client for it since its not playable on Non MSwindows browsers like other browser games.

Its most disappointing when you go to try it on a non-windows computer to be told that its windows only and its a browser game.

Shogun.sShadow

Rank 0
Shogun.sShadow
PostedJan 20, 2011 5:03 pm
celestar wrote:
IMHO this should not be listed as a browser game if it must have MS windows to work.

If the requirement is MSwindows, might as well make a client for it since its not playable on Non MSwindows browsers like other browser games.

Its most disappointing when you go to try it on a non-windows computer to be told that its windows only and its a browser game.  

It have client. just no1 can use client with aeria account. i hope that will b changed soon and we'll b able to use client and with aeria accounts.