GMTaz

GameMaster: USA
GMTaz
PostedAug 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Feedback Wanted

Hello Aeria Pirates,

We're looking for feedback to improve Pirate Galaxy game-play at beginner levels as well as advanced. We value any ideas you have that you believe will help change the game for better. Please reply to this post with your feedback. It should include the following;

1. What should be changed
2. Why it should be changed
3. How you think it should be changed
4. What levels does this change target
5. Benefits you think will occur after it changes

We look forward to hearing your ideas!
Advertisement

KopakaNuva

Rank 0
KopakaNuva
PostedAug 19, 2010 1:44 pm

a few suggestions

this post been around but still worth trying to get in the game
heres a few suggestions I hope to see one day

other then clan features it also be nice to be able to change the squad leader instead of breaking down and reforming which takes time

war score updates automatically so we don't have to press the update button

maybe 3 tone paint jobs instead of the 2 colors for those who like to give their ride a new look every once in a while

stealth class ships (mainly for conquests)

stats showing a ship's defense, attack, dodging, critical hit rate, health, stun resistance, thermo-blast resistance

the client(everyone in-game would agree!)

the invasion events when the planets in each system align (as seen in other versions)

set higher setting on when PvP mode unlocks(to rank 10 maybe or when they buy their first ship)

also GSes would be nice if we could get the few of those around(solforce for GS! Wink )

but above all the game is very good enjoying the story line(hate it that we have to save rosebud) but it been a good ride since the few of us been out the training hangar like to see this game grow

FateStorm

Rank 0
FateStorm
PostedAug 19, 2010 1:53 pm   Last edited by FateStorm on Aug 23, 2010 3:42 am. Edited 2 times in total
I Agree this game would be alot better if we had a CLIENT

Why do we want a client ? easy how many times have we all made the mistake of clicking outside the game window to the detriment of the mission an our ships!!!

Game Sages would also be a great asset to new players " I Volunteer Smile "

Also increasing the E-Cap gain Per rank

LOWER the price of the rank 50 ships !!! I mean Seriously 675k bit too pricey !!!

Some sort of trade system wouldn't be a bad idea either. Not everyone can afford The boosters an not all those that do have enough cryonite So... Hummmm lol

Also regarding a trade system..To promote repeat purchases of Various packages for example the double Bp package... Giving us a trade system that allows people to buy and sell Rare Blueprints "Not saying give us an inventory" were were can carry multiple Bp's of same kind but rather allow us to sell or trade the bp's we have to others who do not.

Obviously by selling the Bp we would have to go out an collect that bp again for our-selfs ..

would you rather sell a 30 day double bp drop pack once to a person?? OR Have that person by them monthly??? cause as it is Someone only needs to buy it once an they can spend a few weeks an get every rare ..Were as if we were able to sell them rare Bp's to others now you will get repeat sales from "DROP FARMERS" i dunno to me it seems a win win ...Our less in-fortunate players can get that Bp they wanted an You get more sales... Smile

Removing the "Levy" for cq battles would promote more attendance seeing how not all clans can afford them... And instead of the jackpot being the price of all registered clans who paid the levy.. How about a Fixed set amount varying according to which planet it is an which system its on..And instead of the jackpot being divided amongst the winning clan how bout all participants of the victors get the full jackpot .. i think by making these changes it would promote more participation from new to old

thats all i can think of for now but i will be sure to edit again when idea come to mind Smile

Other than that great game VERY ADDICTIVE !!! Cant sleep must kill Mantis!!!

billage

Rank 0
billage
PostedAug 20, 2010 3:03 am

changes
all sugestions sound good, also message splash screens at start and below game window are still the same since june ???, gives me the impresion you might ditch the whole thing..

client is my bigest grip, all the lag.
so you reload the game and now no drops,, reload again-- lag again but you get drops ?? what is that ?? and I even use the double BP drop from item mall

Just a little more attention, involvment would be nice, so i don't fell like i'm playin on a tight rope.
lol, love the game though

My best to all:
CrucialClout lvl 56

S2tG_Bowl

Rank 1
S2tG_Bowl
PostedAug 22, 2010 3:38 am
First thing I think is an Arena planet. A planet in Vega or Antares that we could go to and set up 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc.. battles. This will give players a chance to set up grudge matches and fun pvp battles at anytime without having to deal with other players or mantis. In 2v2 and above, if a player is podded, they stay podded until the end of the battle unless they have a teammate in the fight who has res tech. It would be nice if the players involved in the battles could also wager cryonite on them. Another nice touch would be to allow players who are not involved in a particular battle to wager on the outcome of those also. The Arena itself could be pretty basic, big gladiator style combat area with no mantis or energy, maybe with a bit of cover here and there. Multiple arena choices would be nice too, some wide open, some maze like, etc... but should never be too big to allow so that battles do last forever. Also, each battle should go to its own arena, you should only see the players involved in your pvp battle.

Second thing I think the game needs is either a major negative experience penalty for attacking players in pirate mode who are 20 levels or lower than you, or a limit to how much lower than your current level that you can attack, or maybe even no pvp in vega other than conquests. I think "newb hunting" can discourage new players from staying in the game. Even if the higher level player is in a ship from vega system with all vega tech, they are still more experienced with how much damage the ship can take, what order to use tech, etc... Also, usually the new players who are being "newb killed" does not have armor because they still have not made it to Antares and also usually do not even have the best non-rare tech while to "newb hunter" will mostly have all rare tech.

Third, as stated above, we need a GS for so many reasons, but mainly to run events to reward the current die-hard players and to attract new players.

raffymiro

Rank 2
raffymiro
PostedAug 22, 2010 4:12 pm
well i cant play this game so i cant tell anything ^^

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FateStorm

Rank 0
FateStorm
PostedAug 25, 2010 10:18 am

improvement's Cont.

Also i'v noticed with every patch or what ever We players are stuck uncovering All the maps again this is really really annoying havin to take the time an go back to all the various planets an uncover the map again

Also it would be great if we like every other game got "Patch notes" lettin us know what was an was not changed Smile

Shogun.sShadow

Rank 0
Shogun.sShadow
PostedAug 25, 2010 2:25 pm

after patch feedback!

sugestions
GMTaz wrote:
1. What should be changed
2. Why it should be changed
3. How you think it should be changed
4. What levels does this change target
5. Benefits you think will occur after it changes  

1. make meditation skill for all pilots in mizar system and with that skill they will b able to regenerate energy on molikar
2. because they didn't leave safe place for collecting orbs. new players on molikar will have a lot of problems to get energy
3. on same way like they remove some safe places with energy orbs and energy orbs re-spawn is slower
4. players who doing missions on molikar, bp farming there or lvling
5. this changes will make players who get to molikar and mizar system to stop quiting from game

will put morse sugestions but first will need to land on all planets again... players already know the reason why

tc and hf everyone

Shogun.sShadow

Rank 0
Shogun.sShadow
PostedSep 01, 2010 7:55 pm
it will b nice if we get warnings when servers going down and some post about new patch and changes

KrunchySchwarts

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2010 6:34 pm
Increase spawn rate of energy cells. You get 2-3 guys on same energy field and we all end up twiddling our thumbs.

Whats the deal with energy cells spawning on other side of walls? Then the field your on goes completely empty and doesn't come back till the other side is drained.