lwsl

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2008 1:49 pm

Ingame Money transfer to new Character

Ingame Money transfer to new Character
Hi everyone,

I started playing this game yesterday. I made a warrior (dark side) But i made a mistake with spending skillpoints.

So i wanna make another character with a good build.

But there is a problem. I like to transfer my goods money to my new character on the same account. So i can delete the old one with the wrong stats.

I found out that there is a npc with the bank and a npc with a storage.

The storage keeper excepts my goods but i need to pay them back later with new character.

But i did not find a way to transfer my money. i have over 50k so for a newbee like me thats a lot of money

The bank simply dont exepts money from me Crying or Very sad

Is there something i do wrong? Can someone help me with advice, maybe another npc? plz

greetz
Advertisement

DMWJorge

Rank 0
DMWJorge
PostedMar 16, 2008 3:14 pm
There is no NPC for transferring money. The Bankteller is used by the GMs to give out prizes to players.

If you want to transfer cash between characters, you need to find another player who you trust and get them to hold the cash for you while you switch characters.

If you don't trust anyone to hold your cash, you could always try buying lapis from players in Apulune/Iris and then put them in your warehouse and resell the lapis with your new character (for the same, or higher price)

My characters: KiraElnon - lv50 NM Archer EliotRosewatr - lv44 HM Priest Circe-Berman - lv30 UM Archer

lycanthorp

Rank 3
lycanthorp
PostedMar 16, 2008 3:25 pm
try asking a GS if you happen to see any around im sure if they might help

quit shaiya for the P2P game that must not be named cause its cheaper