Pharmaboy

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2012 12:47 pm
Hmm, could you add a note for warlord on the skill Shield Bash? I've got Shield Bash Power Stone LV 1 and LV 2.

I cannot use LV 1 on my Warlord. LV 1 says it's only usable by Warrior/Paladin/TEMP. I permanently missed it unless Aeria changes something. I guess I don't mind that much since I've never used shield bash to begin with, but oh well no 100%~ completion thing for that one :\

LV 2 is a bit more confusing, obviously I can't use it since I haven't used the LV 1 stone, however in the usable classes it says Warrior/Berserker/WRLD.

So, for those paladin / templars that used lvl 1, can you use the lvl 2 stone? Since according to the description you shouldn't o_O

Edit : Well templars can use the LV 1 but not LV 2, just asked a friend to use both and it failed on LV 2. So nonsensical!
Advertisement

mluckenbill

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2012 3:49 pm
Pharmaboy wrote:
Hmm, could you add a note for warlord on the skill Shield Bash? I've got Shield Bash Power Stone LV 1 and LV 2.

I cannot use LV 1 on my Warlord. LV 1 says it's only usable by Warrior/Paladin/TEMP. I permanently missed it unless Aeria changes something. I guess I don't mind that much since I've never used shield bash to begin with, but oh well no 100%~ completion thing for that one :\

LV 2 is a bit more confusing, obviously I can't use it since I haven't used the LV 1 stone, however in the usable classes it says Warrior/Berserker/WRLD.

So, for those paladin / templars that used lvl 1, can you use the lvl 2 stone? Since according to the description you shouldn't o_O

Edit : Well templars can use the LV 1 but not LV 2, just asked a friend to use both and it failed on LV 2. So nonsensical!  

Mithrilon and M.Antoraya should drop both version of the stones.

Pharmaboy

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2012 6:32 pm
You are totally right! I went back to kill Mithralon a couple of times and finally got the one for the warlord branch! I had no idea there were two different stones for the exact same skill, it's a bit confusing:\

Xanthiaxxx

Rank 0
Xanthiaxxx
PostedMar 04, 2012 8:59 pm
Pharmaboy wrote:
You are totally right! I went back to kill Mithralon a couple of times and finally got the one for the warlord branch! I had no idea there were two different stones for the exact same skill, it's a bit confusing:\  

People had the same issue with the magic shackles as well, they both fall from the same spot, but it seems the wizz one is more popular then the necro

Nehari

Rank 0
Nehari
PostedJul 04, 2012 12:45 pm

History

In the history section, if you right click the icons you can see exactly what all the bosses and rare bosses drop, like for example by right clicking I the dug up treasures I found out that the Legacy box is what drops the Heavenly Strike powerstone Lv 2. so someone should go through all that and catalogue anything that hasn't been already. I'd do it. but I'm lazy and only care about my class.

]

mluckenbill

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2012 1:31 pm
I've already went through and did that for all of them except for the 81~85 map pieces, if they're even in there ^-^

Nehari

Rank 0
Nehari
PostedJul 14, 2012 10:28 pm
Nother update for wizard class powerstones, got a Scorching Strike Powerstone Lv.2 from a world boss skill chest, from killing level 60 sloth if it makes any difference

]

Pharmaboy

Rank 0
PostedJul 20, 2012 12:13 pm
I was looking again at the Warlord list, and I see the skill Spatial Slash. Is it actually Air Razor? Because it's not in your list. I got Air Razor from something in Knight Valley, forgot what dropped it though.

Edit:

Actually I did what the person a couple posts before me did, look in the history and right click the monster. It really actually is Air Razor that drops from the Bird rare elite.

mluckenbill

Rank 0
PostedJul 21, 2012 7:40 am

--A number of skills had their names changed so they may list the skills older name  

All of the skills are listed aside from the one in the archer branch.

bulbie

Rank 0
bulbie
PostedSep 07, 2012 9:00 am
I see a level 61 power stone for Sage/Mystic listed as ????
I have a L61 stone:
Feather Wing Needle Power Stone (Level 2)
Permanantly Increases Skill Duration by 2 seconds
Required Level 61
Sage/Mystic/Shaman

I dont know where it comes from as I bought it from Auction House, nor do I know where level 1 comes from