llimi89

Rank 0
llimi89
PostedJan 18, 2012 6:28 am
I don't understand the question as complete, but anyway:

Swallow's Glide Shot LVL1 -> As i know, you can take it from Echo Cave and Roaring Maw, from the gifts (you must be lucky but you can)

Swallow's Glide Shot LVL2 -> Obtained from drop of Mutated Rubis on Mutated Praire Cave

I hope this will answer your question
Advertisement

LadyRamachelle

Rank 0
LadyRamachelle
PostedJan 18, 2012 6:50 am
llimi89 wrote:

Swallow's Glide Shot LVL1 -> As i know, you can take it from Echo Cave and Roaring Maw, from the gifts (you must be lucky but you can)

Swallow's Glide Shot LVL2 -> Obtained from drop of Mutated Rubis on Mutated Praire Cave

I hope this will answer your question  

Thanks. Very Happy

Play in Italian server but no one answers me>.>
In the description of the dungeon does not show the stone = S

mluckenbill

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2012 1:27 pm
Another option would be to wait until level 60 and just run Ancient City of Vines. You can acquire all 3 previous stones from dungeons there. Likewise, Black Flame Ruins gives all 5 previous stones acquired in dungeons.

peng50

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2012 9:18 pm
Very helpful, would be even nicer if you could post what each stone does, but that would take a lot of effort! Razz

Pharmaboy

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2012 6:28 pm
Hmm I was looking at the Warlord stones, I believe the one that's currently labeled as ??? is the Dance of Chaos skill. I have the lvl 2 stone that I'm almost certain I got from a WB chest skill pack thing item. Now I need to get the lvl 1 :\

mluckenbill

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2012 6:42 pm
Pharmaboy wrote:
Hmm I was looking at the Warlord stones, I believe the one that's currently labeled as ??? is the Dance of Chaos skill. I have the lvl 2 stone that I'm almost certain I got from a WB chest skill pack thing item. Now I need to get the lvl 1 :\  

Could you post a SS of the stone? i had it listed as "Abyssal Slash" before the revamp and going back through this time, I realized I was one 'damage' stone over and 1 'duration' stone short. So I left it as '???' for the time being.

Dance of Chaos (Level 40) (Berzerker / Warlord)
Lv 1: Black Flame Ruins (Mission Order) (may also come from Temple Colosseum, not sure though)
Effect: Permanently increase the duration of the skill by 1 seconds
Lv 2: Obtained through World Boss skill chests
Effect: Permanently increase the duration of the skill by 2 seconds

Pharmaboy

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2012 7:34 pm
mluckenbill wrote:
Pharmaboy wrote:

Could you post a SS of the stone? i had it listed as "Abyssal Slash" before the revamp and going back through this time, I realized I was one 'damage' stone over and 1 'duration' stone short. So I left it as '???' for the time being.

Dance of Chaos (Level 40) (Berzerker / Warlord)
Lv 1: Black Flame Ruins (Mission Order) (may also come from Temple Colosseum, not sure though)
Effect: Permanently increase the duration of the skill by 1 seconds
Lv 2: Obtained through World Boss skill chests
Effect: Permanently increase the duration of the skill by 2 seconds  

I was actually hunting Beltodo right now to get the Abyssal Slash lvl 1 stone XD It's not Vacuum Slash from the item I got.

Here's a screenshot of both descriptions.

mluckenbill

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2012 7:41 pm
Pharmaboy wrote:
I was actually hunting Beltodo right now to get the Abyssal Slash lvl 1 stone XD It's not Vacuum Slash from the item I got.

Here's a screenshot of both descriptions.

Well, that certainly would make everything fall into place then :3
Thanks for pointing those out~

mluckenbill

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2012 6:39 am
Updated 4 clases~

Xanthiaxxx

Rank 0
Xanthiaxxx
PostedFeb 27, 2012 8:52 am
Forgot about this post for a little while there, but Ive got a short list you can add for necro/demon all found in Temple Colosseum (Kaslow):
~Enhanced Enfeeblement power stone lvl 2
~Magic shackles lvl 1 (necro version)
~Flesh and blood grenade fortify stone lvl 2
~Shadow shocking arrow lvl 2
~Siphon life fortify stone lvl 2
~Bone Breaker Wall fortify stone lvl 2
~Arcane Cannon Power Stone LV 2

.... problem now is i know some of the names have changed since I collected them, such as Siphon life was life snatch when I aquired it, Im just not sure which turned ito what with the rest.
Ill try and remember to take some names down again as they drop. And what they do while Im at it.