Author Message

ariestia2

Rank 1
Joined
03 Aug 2010
Posts
219
Location
Indonesia
PostedAug 03, 2011 7:04 pm
Artic Grip (Archmage)
Lv 1: Elsaland Fame 16k (Lv 68 ) (Confirmed Myself)



Can you tell me which NPC to buy it?
I checked Lord Basaland (the one at Winterflake Forest), but didnt find it.
Thanks..

oVira - Virra ~ Savira ~ Savie
Advertisement

Xanthiaxxx

Rank 0
Xanthiaxxx
Joined
23 Sep 2010
Posts
134
Location
Australia
PostedAug 07, 2011 10:00 pm
ariestia2 wrote:
Artic Grip (Archmage)
Lv 1: Elsaland Fame 16k (Lv 68 ) (Confirmed Myself)



Can you tell me which NPC to buy it?
I checked Lord Basaland (the one at Winterflake Forest), but didnt find it.
Thanks..  




The stones requiring Elsaland rep are available from Lord's Mistress Elizabeth in Eternal Mountains (598,464)

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
Joined
08 May 2011
Posts
686
Location
United States
PostedSep 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Lightning saber Fortify stone lvl 1

Lightning Saber Fortify Stone
Level 1
Wizard/AM
Lvl 31
"Permanently increases the damage caused by skill by 3%"
Weeping Willow [rare spider boss in SWD]

mluckenbill

Rank 0
Joined
02 May 2008
Posts
150
Location
Baltimore United States
PostedOct 16, 2011 4:11 am
The thread is (somewhat) alive again~!

PS: I'm saddened by the fact I had to use search to find this thread ):

llimi89

Rank 0
llimi89
Joined
13 Jun 2010
Posts
3
Location
Spain
PostedNov 06, 2011 4:04 am
Hi, firstly I'm playing the spanish version and my char is a Ranger.

Recently I bought one LVL 2 Stone. It's named <LLuvia de Estrellas> (I think it's Meteor Shower) as someonelse said two pages before, and it's different from "Comet Showers"

So I think you must add it on ranger one's.

The supposed english name is Meteor Shower LVL2, lvl 31, and i bought it so i don't know where to find it.

Someone else has "meteor shower" and knows how to obtain LVL1 or LVL2?

Thanks!!!!

mluckenbill

Rank 0
Joined
02 May 2008
Posts
150
Location
Baltimore United States
PostedNov 06, 2011 4:33 pm
llimi89 wrote:
Hi, firstly I'm playing the spanish version and my char is a Ranger.

Recently I bought one LVL 2 Stone. It's named <LLuvia de Estrellas> (I think it's Meteor Shower) as someonelse said two pages before, and it's different from "Comet Showers"

So I think you must add it on ranger one's.

The supposed english name is Meteor Shower LVL2, lvl 31, and i bought it so i don't know where to find it.

Someone else has "meteor shower" and knows how to obtain LVL1 or LVL2?

Thanks!!!!  



Meteor Shower (Level 31):
Lv 1: Obtained from Sunken Mechanical Fortress, Black Flame Ruins (Mission Order)
Effect: Increases damage by 3%
Lv 2: Obtained from World Boss skill chests
Effect: Increases damage by 5%


Comet Shower (Level 66+)
Lv 1: Dropped by Stonewall Chimpson
Effect: Increases damage by 3%
Lv 2: Dug up Blakmoor Iron Chest (Ancient Treasure Map)
Effect: Increases damage by 5%

llimi89

Rank 0
llimi89
Joined
13 Jun 2010
Posts
3
Location
Spain
PostedNov 18, 2011 3:00 pm
Hi, it's me another time. This time i'm asking for another ranger stone... it's that one:

Power Shot lvl 2.

I've searched on that forum but i could'nt fin it.

Today i've saw it on the vending chat, someone was selling it, so i could saw that it's a:

- Lvl 6 stone
- Available for archer/ranger/TH
- Vendible (important) so it's not from Dungeon's board.


Any help (boss name, map, everything) would be great! Thanks in advance

PD: I've tried to buy it but the person has sold it to another one first =(

KiwiLover

Rank 0
KiwiLover
Joined
24 Oct 2011
Posts
27
Location
Aurora, CO United States
PostedNov 29, 2011 12:08 am
llimi89 wrote:
Hi, it's me another time. This time i'm asking for another ranger stone... it's that one:

Power Shot lvl 2.

I've searched on that forum but i could'nt fin it.

Today i've saw it on the vending chat, someone was selling it, so i could saw that it's a:

- Lvl 6 stone
- Available for archer/ranger/TH
- Vendible (important) so it's not from Dungeon's board.


Any help (boss name, map, everything) would be great! Thanks in advance

PD: I've tried to buy it but the person has sold it to another one first =(  


Heard rumours it comes from the skill chest stone from the blakatoa range WB

KiwiLover

Rank 0
KiwiLover
Joined
24 Oct 2011
Posts
27
Location
Aurora, CO United States
PostedNov 29, 2011 12:12 am
Here's some. From the Sprite Messenger's Challenge.











And a world boss skill chest.

LadyRamachelle

Rank 0
LadyRamachelle
Joined
02 Sep 2010
Posts
5
Location
Casetta con mora *O* Russia
PostedJan 18, 2012 3:00 am
Hi. >.< Nice guide. =) I've a problem, i'm a ranger (liv 50) try a stone Lv 1 Swallow's Glide Shot, but in the dungeon reward is not there, where can I take?è_è



 
Swallow's Glide Shot (Level 32) (Ranger/Sharpshooter)
Lv 1: Deserted Temple, Echo Cave
Effect: Permanently increase the damage of the skill by 2%  

As you wish.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: