Aeria.Fenryr

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Fenryr
PostedAug 16, 2010 8:27 pm   Last edited by Aeria.Fenryr on Aug 17, 2010 1:14 am. Edited 5 times in total

Patch Notes- August 16, 2010

Servers are up!

Servers are back up and we've turned on 2x Exp as a thank you for your patience. Due to the Channel error that was occurring, some of the items acquired between when the servers were opened and then shut down may have been lost. For Item Mall items, please submit an RT with the purchase history and those items will be resent to you.

August 16th, 2010 Updates:

Configurable Hotkeys

• Players now have the ability to customize their hotkeys.
  • Skills, Interface hotkeys and character related hotkeys can all be customized.

Archive Update

Legendary Tab
  • A new tab has been added to the Archive
  • This new tab allows players to archive yellow weapons level 50+ and all Legacy Armor
    New Items
  • This update also adds new items to existing Archive tabs

Game Content

Black Flame Ruins
  • Long ago Siropas banished demons to a realm under the Black Flame Volcano. These demons have resurfaced and are wreaking havoc on the Black Flame Ruins.
  • This new dungeon is aimed for high level players level 73 and above

Power Stone System
  • This free system will allow players to make their skills more powerful in various ways.
  • These Power Stones come in 5 levels and need to be used in order to make skills better.
  • Level 1 Stones can be purchased from various merchants/altars in places like Kaslow, Ilya, Jale, and the Elsaland zones.
  • Some Power Stones require players to be of a certain level and have a certain reputation level before use.

Equipment Polish System
  • This system adds new prefixes to all blue, green, orange and yellow equipment.
  • These prefixes add random stats or effects to equipment without reducing the base stats on the item.
  • Enchant items can be used to re-roll the stats on the equipment. 3 types of Enchants exist: 1) re-roll blue and green dropped items, 2) re-roll orange crafted equipment, and 3) re-roll blue/green dropped items, and orange and yellow crafted equipment.
  • These Enchant items all have a max level that they can be used on

Sprite Alchemy

• Alchemy Rewards have been modified. 3 Rotations this week that include brand new items in each rotation!
  • For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE

Newsletter

• Tentative release of the August Newsletter is Thursday, August 19th.
  • This Newsletter will include Magic Alchemy Clay x2 AND Lv 5 Legendary Enchant x5.
  • The Lv 5 Legendary Enchants will allow players to add Polish stats to items that existed before the patch.

Localization and Bugs

• Some of the new Localization has been added to Live. The rest of the new Localization will be added next week which means that some items might have typos this week.
Advertisement

HeaterEngineer

Rank 0
HeaterEngineer
PostedAug 16, 2010 8:30 pm
configurable keys.....yes Very Happy

coldReactive

Rank 1
PostedAug 16, 2010 8:31 pm
No legacy 61? I want pics of those.

Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedAug 16, 2010 8:31 pm
WOOT! AWESOME UPDATE! *Insert very vulgar terms of excitement* YEAH!

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~

XForce23

Rank 0
XForce23
PostedAug 16, 2010 8:32 pm
Is that the awesome lion mount I see? AWESOME.

And great job on getting everything out in one patch. Kudos.

- Reichir lvl 80 Templar || Evolution Guild

coldReactive

Rank 1
PostedAug 16, 2010 8:35 pm
XForce23 wrote:
Is that the awesome lion mount I see? AWESOME.

And great job on getting everything out in one patch. Kudos.  

Legacy 61 is not a part of this, so not "everything."

marc_bond

Rank 3
marc_bond
PostedAug 16, 2010 8:36 pm   Last edited by marc_bond on Aug 16, 2010 8:39 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Oh yeah!
Awesome the lion mount, and whats next to it? Is it a shuriken? LOL

songeurique

Rank 3
songeurique
PostedAug 16, 2010 8:36 pm
Great job guys , I knew you would come through and deliver it this maintenance Very Happy

When I am king, you will be first against the wall, With your opinion which is of no consequence at all.~ Paranoid Android ... Radiohead.

ShinZeta

Rank 2
ShinZeta
PostedAug 16, 2010 8:37 pm   Last edited by ShinZeta on Aug 16, 2010 8:39 pm. Edited 1 time in total
i think Legacy 61+ may be in one of those boxes or coming later this week, in the form of this month's Tiered spender. Ntm this is one of 3 Rotations. I'm sure we'll see 61+ Legacy

denn2ya

Rank 1
denn2ya
PostedAug 16, 2010 8:38 pm
YES THANK YOU QQ