fallingangel

Rank 1
On the Wings Of my Gaurdian Ange United States
PostedMar 05, 2007 3:01 pm

Does Sappy Love count as a Technical Problem?

Like the Gentle Breeze that blow across your beautiful face
I want to be close to you feel you warm embrace
Like the sunshine after the raging rain
I wish for your lovely smile to chase away my pain
Like the moonlight night after the day is gone
I want your sweet love to keep me warm
Like a bird seeking shelter from the angry storm
I want to find your love to be my home
Like a pirate who has finally found his treasure
I want to cherish you beyond measure
Like the stars light the skies at night
I want you love to decorate my life
Like angels dwell in heaven day and night
I want you for all my life.

<a>Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket</a>
Advertisement

blackblood

Rank 4
blackblood
PostedMar 05, 2007 3:07 pm
That was interesting ;D

I like it.

We will Rise again! - - Ex GS / Retired.

fallingangel

Rank 1
PostedMar 05, 2007 3:33 pm   Last edited by fallingangel on May 03, 2007 10:28 am. Edited 1 time in total

fallingangel

Rank 1
PostedMar 05, 2007 3:35 pm   Last edited by fallingangel on May 03, 2007 10:28 am. Edited 1 time in total
bah

blackblood

Rank 4
blackblood
PostedMar 05, 2007 3:35 pm
hmm I have a feeling this is going to get moved to art and images.

We will Rise again! - - Ex GS / Retired.

fallingangel

Rank 1
PostedMar 05, 2007 3:49 pm
Heavy will you please move this to where it should go or delete if you like was just sharing my writings with some friends on here

heavydsdate

Rank 5
PostedMar 05, 2007 6:11 pm
It's moved Hunny Very Happy . Nice work btw.

If I'm not on the Forums, I'm on my Harley!!!! Yes, I'm still a Game Sage! Posting and you...

BamBam419

Rank 0
BamBam419
PostedMar 06, 2007 11:46 pm

WOW!!!

Once again Hun u have left me speachless. You have talent, and bring new hope to the future thats left unknow to all. Razz

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."

swiftshadow666

Rank 3
swiftshadow666
PostedMar 07, 2007 4:16 am
i like it angel Smile first one almost made me cry im bored so im gonna put some of the stuff i wrote after my fiance left me its all small short quick things with a darker tone hope u dont mind me putting them here. they may not be that good but writing them made me feel better so here they are

-waiting for eternity the end is drawing near chaos reigns supreme with darkness as its queen

-chaos, darkness burning light, faster harder end of night. trapped below or death so slow you dont choose you lose. the end of all is nigh so say goodbye

-faster , quicker,harder, the darkness , the chaos comes destroying, devouring everything in sight dont run its over you lose give in you've lost

-again the pressure grows i give in lose control, fall again till the end forever i fall alone. help me, save me, let the pain be gone. forever it lasts

-back down i go into the dark i climb out then fall back in, its grip is to strong i cant fight it not alone and so i fall and climb hoping for freedom

-fight it, push it back, climb out of the darkness i see it the light just out of reach i cant, not strong enough someone help i cant do it. again i fall

-cant take the pain, harder and harder it gets slipping, falling down to the darkinto the chaos closer it comes the end grows near i see it its here

-chaos, darknessn quicker it spreads destroying, devouring everything it can. theres no stopping it, not alone she is lost and so i give in. it has won

-the pressure the pain each day it grows pushing, the edge gets closer the end draws near . hope is about to be extinguished the shadow draws near

-im afrain to sleep. i dream about her, about my goddess. then i wake and the pain starts searing. i fear the day when i break. I love you ash goodbye

-I want her back. I want to hold her i want to hear her voice and see her smile she had the most beautiful smile i ever saw. now shes gone and im broken

- it gets harder each time i wake up alone. to me she was a goddess why would she leave without a word? what did i do to make her leave like that?

i know they arent sappy and the only thing the have to do with love really is i wrote them to keep calm during my depressed times of heart break

i still cant read those without tears so im gonna stop now before the screen blurs i hope you guys like them though and i hope u dont mind me posting them in r topic angel

fallingangel

Rank 1
PostedMar 07, 2007 10:35 am
Pain and Love can bring many words but they come hand in hand Swifty.
The heart is delicate and to let someone in is always hard, giving them up is even harder. You my friend are strong, look deep inside and you will see. Keep writing it will help release some of the hurt, I promise you.. smooches