Author Message

zomg1245

Rank 0
zomg1245
Joined
11 Aug 2010
Posts
26
Location
United States
PostedAug 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Re: OI, OI, if you don't like the US, don't play our stuff

happyface104 wrote:
zomg1245 wrote:
Ten_Shingai wrote:
mhoffren wrote:
If your signature is seriously from a cartoon made for kids that airs in the US its no wonder you guys are so messed up.  


Well then, no need to get all racist there dude, and it isn't made for lil kids.  


...lol reminds of ren & stimpy  

Btw, shingai, whats thingy that the girl dropped. Like, what is it?  


i've wondered that to but have been to lazy to find out for myself

</embed>
Advertisement

happyface104

Rank 5
happyface104
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
6231
Location
Risilheim, the Elven Colony of Canada
PostedAug 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Re: OI, OI, if you don't like the US, don't play our stuff

zomg1245 wrote:
happyface104 wrote:
zomg1245 wrote:
Ten_Shingai wrote:
mhoffren wrote:
If your signature is seriously from a cartoon made for kids that airs in the US its no wonder you guys are so messed up.  


Well then, no need to get all racist there dude, and it isn't made for lil kids.  


...lol reminds of ren & stimpy  

Btw, shingai, whats thingy that the girl dropped. Like, what is it?  


i've wondered that to but have been to lazy to find out for myself  

Mebbe it's [EXPLICIT WORD] :O

Got evidence? Got the urge to report? Go here at Contact Us

Ten_Shingai

Rank 2
Ten_Shingai
Joined
25 Aug 2009
Posts
479
Location
Seaside, Oregon United States
PostedAug 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Re: OI, OI, if you don't like the US, don't play our stuff

happyface104 wrote:
zomg1245 wrote:
happyface104 wrote:
zomg1245 wrote:
Ten_Shingai wrote:
mhoffren wrote:
If your signature is seriously from a cartoon made for kids that airs in the US its no wonder you guys are so messed up.  


Well then, no need to get all racist there dude, and it isn't made for lil kids.  


...lol reminds of ren & stimpy  

Btw, shingai, whats thingy that the girl dropped. Like, what is it?  


i've wondered that to but have been to lazy to find out for myself  

Mebbe it's [EXPLICIT WORD] :O  


<_< Girl scout cookies.

mhoffren

Rank 0
Joined
07 Jul 2010
Posts
43
Location
Finland
PostedAug 12, 2010 4:14 pm
I wasnt being racist. I didnt know U.S citizen is a race.

Ten_Shingai

Rank 2
Ten_Shingai
Joined
25 Aug 2009
Posts
479
Location
Seaside, Oregon United States
PostedAug 12, 2010 4:22 pm
mhoffren wrote:
I wasnt being racist. I didnt know U.S citizen is a race.  


My bad, my bad...I was a lil tensed up since you'd wanna talk about a place that is supporting the game your playing and such. It's all good though man. And it was discriminating, my bad. Oh...And yea, in some way we are a race, it may not be a top notch one, but yea.

mhoffren

Rank 0
Joined
07 Jul 2010
Posts
43
Location
Finland
PostedAug 12, 2010 4:34 pm
Alright. Just to clear the air up. I was being a smartass. My apoligies.

BeZy8

Rank 1
BeZy8
Joined
23 Dec 2009
Posts
225
Location
United States
PostedAug 12, 2010 4:43 pm
i aint so apologetic. usa >>>>>>>>>>>> finland

raknon

Rank 4
raknon
Joined
09 Dec 2009
Posts
1823
Location
United States
PostedAug 12, 2010 4:44 pm
BeZy8 wrote:
i aint so apologetic. usa >>>>>>>>>>>> finland  


dam you



</embed> embed is under 50 kb >.>

MelsonX

Rank 3
MelsonX
Joined
26 Aug 2009
Posts
1519
Location
Philippines
PostedAug 12, 2010 4:59 pm
Great clan they have but the question is how long will that clan survive o.O?

Wolfteam IGN: Respect
WT: Independence Clan, Wanna join? =3

mhoffren

Rank 0
Joined
07 Jul 2010
Posts
43
Location
Finland
PostedAug 12, 2010 5:14 pm
MelsonX wrote:
Great clan they have but the question is how long will that clan survive o.O?  


What do you mean by survive?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: